Six women found dead in the Portland, Oregon area in 2023 *POI IN CUSTODY*

Mt.Hood_Portland_img1117.jpg

Six women have been found dead in less than three months in secluded, wooded areas in the Portland, Oregon, region, but law enforcement authorities said they have not found any evidence that the cases are linked.

The women's bodies were found within 100 miles of each other, the Portland Police Bureau said in a news release over the weekend. Police have not determined whether they were all homicide victims, but they were all under age 40.

Although news of the deaths was widely circulated on social media, the Portland Police Bureau said there was no reason to believe the deaths were connected. (more at link)

I haven’t read where he had ties to the victims yet. Also, he was arrested in Ontario which is on the other side of the state. I think that’s interesting.
One of the articles said he had links to each or some such and that was explaining I felt why others weren't in danger. Something like that. Anyhow I took it as he knew them or had ties, etc. where I guess it could be taken as he was linked to the murders rather but I took it as more of a personal nature or knowing the victims but definitely COULD be wrong and it just meant he was linked as their killer. No time to double check right now though.

I did start a thread for the Jane Doe. I think they're not suspecting foul play in her death so she's likely not connected, but I wanted to keep an eye on her too.

Girlfriend of man tied to deaths of 4 Oregon women says he was in relationships with 2 of them​

A woman who claims to be the girlfriend of a "person of interest" in the deaths of four Portland-area women said she knew that he was familiar with at least two of them, according to an interview posted on YouTube.

That person of interest, identified by Willamette Week as a man named Jesse Calhoun, has been in law enforcement custody since June 6. He hasn't been charged in connection with the deaths of four women who have turned up dead since mid-February.

The first victim was Kristin Smith. Her body was found near Southeast Deardorff and Flavel in Southeast Portland. Charity Perry's body was discovered in Ainsworth State Park. Bridget Webster's body was found in rural Polk County. Ashley Real's body was located in rural Clackamas County.

Calhoun's girlfriend, identified as Krista Heinze Sinor, told YouTuber Velly Ray in a recent interview that Calhoun and Real had been dating off and on for about a year. She said Calhoun would give Webster drugs in exchange for sex, but Heinze Sinor did not know how Calhoun was connected to Perry or Smith.

"My first thought is that maybe a fentanyl overdose and he freaked out," Heinze Sinor told the YouTuber when asked if Calhoun was a serial killer. "He's a family guy. He seems like a family guy. He's really close with his family and he would do anything for them and stuff but like my kids ... he loves my kids and my kids love him."

In the interview, Heinze Sinor described how she didn't suspect anything about Calhoun's alleged connection to the deaths until law enforcement descended on them while they were fueling up on their way to meet a seller for an item on the marketplace site OfferUp.

That description lines up with video obtained by KGW from a witness of the arrest, which occurred June 6 as he and his girlfriend were fueling up at a gas station on Southeast McLoughlin in Milwaukie.

Calhoun did not give up easily.

"I don't know how he made it through the 10 officers but he made it through and across traffic and down to the river and hopped in," the witness said.

It was quite an effort to elude law enforcement, but it was unsuccessful. Deputies eventually arrested Calhoun.

This is how I took things, that he knew the victims, not that this was a stranger serial killer kind of thing. I figured either revenge or maybe taking out witnesses who could tell on him or some such.

He likely killed four people but again it just doesn't sound like what we think of as the typical serial killer.

Hard to say though yet. And he maybe would have continued.

This is how I took things, that he knew the victims, not that this was a stranger serial killer kind of thing. I figured either revenge or maybe taking out witnesses who could tell on him or some such.

He likely killed four people but again it just doesn't sound like what we think of as the typical serial killer.

Hard to say though yet. And he maybe would have continued.
So, how about women he knew before he was incarcerated? Any of them missing?

So, how about women he knew before he was incarcerated? Any of them missing?
No kidding. Hard to say since just recently they were denying any connection here so kind of doubtful they've done their research and are more likely just getting started. But since it is something people of note want hushed, will they do their job?

Woman filed domestic violence allegations against person of interest in Oregon deaths months before her body was found​

One of the four women found dead in Oregon accused the man identified as a person of interest in the investigations just months before her death.

The Willamette Week newspaper reports that in November of last year Ashley Real filed an allegation of domestic violence against 38-year-old Jesse Calhoun.

Authorities are not releasing the domestic violence report because of the pending death investigation.

Man connected with Jesse Calhoun requested a protective order last year
A man linked to the person of interest in the suspicious deaths of four women says he requested a stalking protective order against him, fearing he would bring harm to his children.

According to court documents, Craig Wangrud and Krista Sinor share two children together.

Sinor claims to be the girlfriend of Jesse Calhoun. A source tells KATU he is a person of interest in the suspicious deaths of four local women.

In May 2022, Wangrud requested a stalking protective order against Calhoun, claiming Calhoun sent threatening text messages to him.

As first reported by our partners at Willamette Week, court records show Calhoun sent this text to Wangrud in April 2022.

"I know everything about you dude. Everywhere you go. What you do. I know everything about you."

In the protective order petition, Wangrud writes, “My biggest concern is that he’s living with Krista and she’s allowing him to watch my boys.”

A judge dismissed the request, claiming Wangrud did not prove a basis for the order.

Man connected with Jesse Calhoun requested a protective order last year
A man linked to the person of interest in the suspicious deaths of four women says he requested a stalking protective order against him, fearing he would bring harm to his children.

According to court documents, Craig Wangrud and Krista Sinor share two children together.

Sinor claims to be the girlfriend of Jesse Calhoun. A source tells KATU he is a person of interest in the suspicious deaths of four local women.

In May 2022, Wangrud requested a stalking protective order against Calhoun, claiming Calhoun sent threatening text messages to him.

As first reported by our partners at Willamette Week, court records show Calhoun sent this text to Wangrud in April 2022.

"I know everything about you dude. Everywhere you go. What you do. I know everything about you."

In the protective order petition, Wangrud writes, “My biggest concern is that he’s living with Krista and she’s allowing him to watch my boys.”

A judge dismissed the request, claiming Wangrud did not prove a basis for the order.

So, the pending charges and the woman's death were too hard for the cops to associate?

They are covering their arse or the arse of those that let him out, etc.

They didn't hold this shi*t and aren't now because of some pending investigation imo it's because it will clearly show he should have been right back in jail and would have been to begin with had powers that be not released him. TWO people requesting protective orders on a man who is only frree to go after people because he was lt out.

And the whole baloney about the victims or murders not being connected they KNEW better but I'm sure were looking for spin control and to silence it.

If they didn't know BETTER that they were connected to one man, knowing more than we would know and knowing it all, then they are STUPID TO BOOT.tt

Nah it's an attempt at damage control.

But do they connect the dots? Is there a report on each person of all allegations against them? I don’t think so. I think that the system needs to be refined. Unless an order was actually granted by a judge, I don’t think Police could see allegations. Should that be only on those who have shown violent tendencies in the past? Probably. Maybe. I’m not sure.

But do they connect the dots? Is there a report on each person of all allegations against them? I don’t think so. I think that the system needs to be refined. Unless an order was actually granted by a judge, I don’t think Police could see allegations. Should that be only on those who have shown violent tendencies in the past? Probably. Maybe. I’m not sure.
I'm to the point I think even when a restraining order is denied that parties involved, dates, and some keywords might be useful.

This has gone beyond parole boards imo. Wayyyyyyy beyond. And it isn't unusual and it isn't new.
They are the ones approving their release. I recently watched a true crime show. Massachusetts. This POS was paroled. Killed a woman. All he had to do to be released was, Have money in a bank account, A job, And at least residency at a halfway house. They were speaking to a member of the parole board from his release. She was out voted.

Yes. Violent offenders. Child molesters, Sex crimes. They can't be reformed. Experts have been saying that for decades. But it is still ignored. But being proven as true all the time.

I'm to the point I think even when a restraining order is denied that parties involved, dates, and some keywords might be useful.
Yes. With people like that. It should be on record, And be an alert. Even if a restraining order is denied. In alot of cases, I couldn't understand why it was denied. I've seen and heard countless times, That they just violate the order. Even tell the victim, "Do you think a piece of paper is going to stop me?" And other statements along the same lines. The victim reports it. Nothing is done. The victim ends up dead. The final victimization.

Yes. With people like that. It should be on record, And be an alert. Even if a restraining order is denied. In alot of cases, I couldn't understand why it was denied. I've seen and heard countless times, That they just violate the order. Even tell the victim, "Do you think a piece of paper is going to stop me?" And other statements along the same lines. The victim reports it. Nothing is done. The victim ends up dead. The final victimization.

I heard a statistic from a reliable source that 90% of restraining orders work.

If someone is jailed for violating a restraining order. What's the sentence going to be? Two years at the most possibly? When the person gets out they're just gonna be madder.

If someone is jailed for violating a restraining order. What's the sentence going to be? Two years at the most possibly? When the person gets out they're just gonna be madder.
IDK about that statistic. But 10% have to be a large # based on the amount issued. I'll look into it. If someone wants to really get to someone. A piece of paper, Locks, etc. are not going to work. They are determined. They will figure out a way.

There is no central database. But it is stated over a million are issued each year. Each state tracks their own. Here is a legal article. Very long.

But that's two years for the victim to get their life together without the stalker interfering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondTwicy
Back