OH BRAYLEN NOBLE: Missing from Toledo, OH - 4 Sept 2020 - Age 3 *Found Deceased*

1599250867614.png
Police, firefighters searching Swan Creek near Byrne Road for missing 3-year-old

Toledo Police and Fire & Rescue crews are searching for a 3-year-old boy who went missing at Friday afternoon at Hunter's Ridge Apartments.

According to police, Braylen's mother suspects he fell out of a third-story window.

Crews including divers and K-9 are currently searching in the woods and creek nearby.

TPD, Toledo Fire searching for missing nonverbal 3-year-old

Toledo Police and Fire are searching for a missing 3-year-old boy this afternoon and also are asking for the public's help in locating the missing toddler in south Toledo.
Braylen Noble, 3, was reported missing on Friday from the 3400 block of Gibraltar Heights Drive at the Hunters Ridge apartments. His mother called police to say the boy apparently fell out of a third-floor window and she couldn't find him, police said.

The child last was seen wearing a long-sleeved red and white Mickey Mouse shirt.

Toledo Police and Fire personnel have been searching for the boy since 12:25 p.m. Friday.

Braylen is nonverbal, police said. Toledo Police and Fire personnel are searching the areas of South Byrne Road and Airport Highway, and the area by the apartment complex in the 3400 block of Gibraltar Heights Drive.

Officers and detectives are now conducting door-to-door searches of the entire apartment complex, police said at 2:42 p.m.

Also assisting police and fire personnel with the search are Toledo Metroparks Officers. Teams are conducting an area search of surrounding buildings, dumpsters, under vehicles and more, police say.

Drones have been deployed to assist the search and Toledo Fire and Rescue Department's water rescue unit is also on Swan Creek to help search. K9 units are also being employed to help search.

Police say the child's mother has been taken to the Safety Building as a matter of protocol in such search situations.

MEDIA - BRAYLEN NOBLE: Missing from Toledo, OH since 4 Sept 2020 - Age 3

Last edited:
Regardless of pool water visibilty professionally trained divers already searched there and did not find him. So, IMO, there is reason to pause.

Who has access to the gate surrounding the pool? Was it secured? Was DCF ever involved with this family? Still too many questions.
Allegedly like most complexes, residents have keys and it was locked to non-residents. I think even when no pool open a resident could probably access the area, use the chairs, etc. At least that is the norm at most places I know of. It was also said of course that staff has keys as well.

And the case goes silent, no word on whether the mother was arrested or held after she left with LE... Or if anyone was... She was taken in but never any word on whether it was for arrest, questioning or her own safety...

I guess part of it will be waiting for further autopsy results but this child was clearly moved to this pool days after searching began and he was reported missing.

Prime citizen, here.

Woman arrested for allegedly destroying Braylen Noble memorial

A Toledo woman is arrested for allegedly destroying the memorial to 3-year-old Braylen Noble.

According to court documents, Elaine Bowersox is accused of damaging items at the site and throwing items around. She’s charged with menacing and disorderly conduct.

She was released from jail on Monday on her own recognizance.

Prime citizen, here.

Woman arrested for allegedly destroying Braylen Noble memorial

A Toledo woman is arrested for allegedly destroying the memorial to 3-year-old Braylen Noble.

According to court documents, Elaine Bowersox is accused of damaging items at the site and throwing items around. She’s charged with menacing and disorderly conduct.

She was released from jail on Monday on her own recognizance.

Why would you do something like that??! Was she on something?? She may need to find a new place to live...

Boy in watching the video, Braylen had a lot of prayers and notes and touched a lot of people. Good to hear they said it is still a very active investigation.

I know what she meant but I disagree with the woman interviewed who said she was not related so does not have a right to know what happened to him, that only relatives do. When something is questionable and the public searched, I think the public does have a right to know. Imo.

Why would you do something like that??! Was she on something?? She may need to find a new place to live...

Boy in watching the video, Braylen had a lot of prayers and notes and touched a lot of people. Good to hear they said it is still a very active investigation.

I know what she meant but I disagree with the woman interviewed who said she was not related so does not have a right to know what happened to him, that only relatives do. When something is questionable and the public searched, I think the public does have a right to know. Imo.
Pure selfishness, that's why.

Search warrant details items police found in Braylen Noble's home

A public copy of the search warrant police used to investigate the apartment where 3-year-old Braylen Noble went missing Sept. 4 lists what officers found inside.

In the document, police say they searched all property of Braylen's mother Dajnae Cox and his grandmother Bobbie Johnson, including Johnson's Jeep Liberty.

During the search, officers seized six cell phones, two tablets, a cigarette butt, a claw hammer and some trash bags.

Search warrant released in Braylen Noble case

Days before a missing 3-year-old’s body was found in the swimming pool at the South Toledo apartment complex where he lived, Toledo police seized a vehicle, cell phones, and other property from his family’s apartment in case his disappearance turned out to be a criminal matter.

Toxicology and other tests remain pending as the investigation continues. A cause of death remains undetermined.

According to the search warrant, Ms. Cox said she had last seen Braylen in the apartment with her mother. She told police Ms. Johnson had told her the boy, who was autistic and non-verbal, had gone into his bedroom and closed the door, but he was not there when Ms. Cox went into that room after re-entering the apartment from its balcony.

Police have not released any further details in the case.

Six cell phones? Who has that many?

We learn in following these crimes that search warrants are not obtained easily without cause... Or at least a wise judge would not issue one without cause because it can overturn a case on appeal, etc. at least that is how I understand it.

This is interesting in that mom says grandma was with him when she was on the balcony and grandma told mom he went in his room and shut the door... This is not what I was thinking at all... I wonder if their stories conflict... I also wonder if he was even alive yet that day and when he was last seen by anyone...

Six cell phones? Who has that many?

We learn in following these crimes that search warrants are not obtained easily without cause... Or at least a wise judge would not issue one without cause because it can overturn a case on appeal, etc. at least that is how I understand it.

This is interesting in that mom says grandma was with him when she was on the balcony and grandma told mom he went in his room and shut the door... This is not what I was thinking at all... I wonder if their stories conflict... I also wonder if he was even alive yet that day and when he was last seen by anyone...
Some of them could be old ones. If they searched my house they would find that many but only two that are being used. Some of our old ones are in the toy box for the lil ones to play with.

Some of them could be old ones. If they searched my house they would find that many but only two that are being used. Some of our old ones are in the toy box for the lil ones to play with.
You know, I thought of that and almost mentioned it but then I also thought of how they are in an apartment as to keeping old ones and a lot of stuff. I also guess though this is a young mom so yeah, maybe. The younger generation seems to use more or change phones far more often or update, keep old ones and all sorts of chargers (or lose chargers and take ours)... I am thinking though too of other cases and with a warrant they have to be pretty specific in what they are looking for and what they can take don't they? If a phone is in a box or dusty in a drawer and looks like a model from ten years ago, it would likely not relate to this 3 year old child... So, not sure, but I then leaned towards these are all maybe fairly current or active phones in which case this is a lot of phones...?

I do have a child that uses more than one and runs an old one because they are paid by an app for watching videos lol so she let's the old one run them all of the time to not bog down the one she uses...

Of course, also in a search warrant, the things taken often end up with no evidentiary value so I sure don't know... In the Kelsey Berreth murder, the search warrants had tons of things they took which seemed to result in nothing. Like oodles of gray t-shirts and jeans for instance... I suspect they were allowed to take them all as he was seen in such an "outfit" on Walmart video... The warrant returns actually were almost exciting there was so much on them but of all of the things, little ended up with any evidentiary value to my knowledge.

I think what is probably more interesting now with time to think about it is that they were issued a warrant for both mom's and grandma's things that early on. They had to have cause? And grandma?? Her vehicle too.

The claw hammer brings terrible thoughts BUT initial autopsy showed no obvious signs of trauma or so it sounded so I am not letting myself go there.

You know, I thought of that and almost mentioned it but then I also thought of how they are in an apartment as to keeping old ones and a lot of stuff. I also guess though this is a young mom so yeah, maybe. The younger generation seems to use more or change phones far more often or update, keep old ones and all sorts of chargers (or lose chargers and take ours)... I am thinking though too of other cases and with a warrant they have to be pretty specific in what they are looking for and what they can take don't they? If a phone is in a box or dusty in a drawer and looks like a model from ten years ago, it would likely not relate to this 3 year old child... So, not sure, but I then leaned towards these are all maybe fairly current or active phones in which case this is a lot of phones...?

I do have a child that uses more than one and runs an old one because they are paid by an app for watching videos lol so she let's the old one run them all of the time to not bog down the one she uses...

Of course, also in a search warrant, the things taken often end up with no evidentiary value so I sure don't know... In the Kelsey Berreth murder, the search warrants had tons of things they took which seemed to result in nothing. Like oodles of gray t-shirts and jeans for instance... I suspect they were allowed to take them all as he was seen in such an "outfit" on Walmart video... The warrant returns actually were almost exciting there was so much on them but of all of the things, little ended up with any evidentiary value to my knowledge.

I think what is probably more interesting now with time to think about it is that they were issued a warrant for both mom's and grandma's things that early on. They had to have cause? And grandma?? Her vehicle too.

The claw hammer brings terrible thoughts BUT initial autopsy showed no obvious signs of trauma or so it sounded so I am not letting myself go there.
the warrant could very well have read any or all cell phones, etc so they don't take a chance of missing an unknown item being so specific on another one.

the hammer is definitely interesting.

maybe the lock was smashed on the pool?

the hammer is definitely interesting.

maybe the lock was smashed on the pool?
I thought of the hammer with the window/screen and the pool... Yep. There were also two like iron or whatever parts of the fence kind of pushed apart, who knows from when... The thing is it sounds like residents would have a key to the pool area but that would depend I guess if the complex had it locked beyond that if not being used...

I also thought of the hammer and digging... It may be unrelated but there was a two by four I think and a hole dug found that an LE officer said had not been there the day before...? Easier to hide a hammer than a shovel when searching and attention is on the case...?

Not sure. They may have just taken it as they found it an odd thing to have? But then who does not own a hammer?

I just realized looking at the search warrant that three of the phones were found in the bathroom, two in the medicine cabinet and one in the bathroom sink or at least that is how they describe the location. This I find odd. It also appears from the warrant that mom and grandma did live together... I guess they could still be old cell phones but the bathroom is likely the last place I would store such things...

Full results still pending for Braylen Noble's autopsy; TPD says no arrests have been made

Full autopsy result for Braylen Noble could still be a couple weeks away. TPD says that as of this week, no arrests have been made.

VIDEO AT LINK

Just waiting not so patiently for the full autopsy findings...... :bored:

Multiple organizations pitch in to bring 'Benches for Braylen' to life​

Multiple organizations in Toledo are pitching in to create memorial benches to honor the life of Braylen Noble.

Robb Moore, the Owner of R.E.S.K Woodworking along with Toledo Cares, Lazer Creations and Netty's on Fearing Ice Cream Shop, all teamed up to build two benches that the community can enjoy.

Braylen's name is engraved into the wood along with puzzle pieces for autism and an image of Mickey Mouse, a cartoon character Braylen loved.

One of the benches will go to Crossgates Preschool located on Shadylawn Drive, where Noble attended. The other will go to Netty's located on South Fearing Boulevard.

His death investigation including his autopsy is still ongoing.

Just waiting not so patiently for the full autopsy findings...... :bored:

Multiple organizations pitch in to bring 'Benches for Braylen' to life​

Multiple organizations in Toledo are pitching in to create memorial benches to honor the life of Braylen Noble.

Robb Moore, the Owner of R.E.S.K Woodworking along with Toledo Cares, Lazer Creations and Netty's on Fearing Ice Cream Shop, all teamed up to build two benches that the community can enjoy.

Braylen's name is engraved into the wood along with puzzle pieces for autism and an image of Mickey Mouse, a cartoon character Braylen loved.

One of the benches will go to Crossgates Preschool located on Shadylawn Drive, where Noble attended. The other will go to Netty's located on South Fearing Boulevard.

His death investigation including his autopsy is still ongoing.
I understand an autopsy taking time but no one is going to convince me in this one of anything just missed or it just happened. This thread here shows my posts and others where I had to almost wonder about the focus on the pool long before he was found...

I have my hopes that focus was intentional to bring about evidence and movement that they made it so very clear it was searched and searched well... Otherwise, boy oh boy, I don't know...

This case set alarms off for me from the beginning I don't buy the version of events the mother and grandmother are trying to sell everyone. There is no way a 3 year old fell from a three story window unhurt, then walked away to climb a fence and jump in a pool. That alone seems impossible to me but then you add in the fact that in the 911 call the grandmother states that they searched the pool before ever calling 911, plus divers, law enforcement, and on the ground volunteers searched the pool at least 3 times in the days following him going missing. It was only on the 5th day that his body was found, the pool was only half full there is no way he was hidden in there the whole time in my opinion. I don't know where he was before being found but he had to have been placed in the pool after the fact. I wish something would move in this case with the rest of the autopsy results I think knowing that information would give us everything we need to put the rest of this case together.

This case set alarms off for me from the beginning I don't buy the version of events the mother and grandmother are trying to sell everyone. There is no way a 3 year old fell from a three story window unhurt, then walked away to climb a fence and jump in a pool. That alone seems impossible to me but then you add in the fact that in the 911 call the grandmother states that they searched the pool before ever calling 911, plus divers, law enforcement, and on the ground volunteers searched the pool at least 3 times in the days following him going missing. It was only on the 5th day that his body was found, the pool was only half full there is no way he was hidden in there the whole time in my opinion. I don't know where he was before being found but he had to have been placed in the pool after the fact. I wish something would move in this case with the rest of the autopsy results I think knowing that information would give us everything we need to put the rest of this case together.
I agree with you in that something does not make sense. And if something isn't making sense, then we certainly don't have all the facts! He may have gotten away from the family, but they're not being forthright in how it happened, If that's how it happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back