OH BRAYLEN NOBLE: Missing from Toledo, OH - 4 Sept 2020 - Age 3 *Found Deceased*

1599250867614.png
Police, firefighters searching Swan Creek near Byrne Road for missing 3-year-old

Toledo Police and Fire & Rescue crews are searching for a 3-year-old boy who went missing at Friday afternoon at Hunter's Ridge Apartments.

According to police, Braylen's mother suspects he fell out of a third-story window.

Crews including divers and K-9 are currently searching in the woods and creek nearby.

TPD, Toledo Fire searching for missing nonverbal 3-year-old

Toledo Police and Fire are searching for a missing 3-year-old boy this afternoon and also are asking for the public's help in locating the missing toddler in south Toledo.
Braylen Noble, 3, was reported missing on Friday from the 3400 block of Gibraltar Heights Drive at the Hunters Ridge apartments. His mother called police to say the boy apparently fell out of a third-floor window and she couldn't find him, police said.

The child last was seen wearing a long-sleeved red and white Mickey Mouse shirt.

Toledo Police and Fire personnel have been searching for the boy since 12:25 p.m. Friday.

Braylen is nonverbal, police said. Toledo Police and Fire personnel are searching the areas of South Byrne Road and Airport Highway, and the area by the apartment complex in the 3400 block of Gibraltar Heights Drive.

Officers and detectives are now conducting door-to-door searches of the entire apartment complex, police said at 2:42 p.m.

Also assisting police and fire personnel with the search are Toledo Metroparks Officers. Teams are conducting an area search of surrounding buildings, dumpsters, under vehicles and more, police say.

Drones have been deployed to assist the search and Toledo Fire and Rescue Department's water rescue unit is also on Swan Creek to help search. K9 units are also being employed to help search.

Police say the child's mother has been taken to the Safety Building as a matter of protocol in such search situations.

MEDIA - BRAYLEN NOBLE: Missing from Toledo, OH since 4 Sept 2020 - Age 3

Last edited:
I did not know this. In this video on this link, the mother wants to clear up what is thought. She says it isn't that she knows he went out the window but the grandmother was in the living room and they didn't believe he got past her, mom was on the balcony and it sounds like Bralen was in his room. She went to check on him and found the window and again, he did not get past grandma it is thought so she could only guess perhaps he went out the window. All paraphrased by me but that's the gist of it.

This sure makes me rethink. I mean IF grandma was there and IF she says she saw Bralen that day, (it doesn't actually say that but I would assume that naturally she saw him if she was there)? Then he did not go missing a different day or previously which was what I was leaning towards admittedly. Unless grandma stopped to see him and mom went to get him... And grandma never saw him... Or vice versa. I guess though I take it as grandma was there or even lives there too if one was in the living room and the other on the balcony... If she was just visiting, one would think mom would be in the living room visiting with her... I didn't catch nor do I know if it is maternal or paternal gma, assuming maternal....

Then paternal grandpa is in the video and helping it seems. I read elsewhere gpa said Bralen's father is in prison. He has another son 9 years old but it is not clear if that son is the son of this same mother or if he was there or lives there. It did say he was at the vigil I think.

So now I am not sure what to think other than the window story still doesn't seem likely in how he disappeared. But what are we left with? Imo we are down to, he DID get past grandma and out the door. He did somehow get out the window or two people are lying... Or again someone could have claimed he was in his room to another and he never was and the 2nd person thought he was... I can't think of much more...?

I did not know this. In this video on this link, the mother wants to clear up what is thought. She says it isn't that she knows he went out the window but the grandmother was in the living room and they didn't believe he got past her, mom was on the balcony and it sounds like Bralen was in his room. She went to check on him and found the window and again, he did not get past grandma it is thought so she could only guess perhaps he went out the window. All paraphrased by me but that's the gist of it.

This sure makes me rethink. I mean IF grandma was there and IF she says she saw Bralen that day, (it doesn't actually say that but I would assume that naturally she saw him if she was there)? Then he did not go missing a different day or previously which was what I was leaning towards admittedly. Unless grandma stopped to see him and mom went to get him... And grandma never saw him... Or vice versa. I guess though I take it as grandma was there or even lives there too if one was in the living room and the other on the balcony... If she was just visiting, one would think mom would be in the living room visiting with her... I didn't catch nor do I know if it is maternal or paternal gma, assuming maternal....

Then paternal grandpa is in the video and helping it seems. I read elsewhere gpa said Bralen's father is in prison. He has another son 9 years old but it is not clear if that son is the son of this same mother or if he was there or lives there. It did say he was at the vigil I think.

So now I am not sure what to think other than the window story still doesn't seem likely in how he disappeared. But what are we left with? Imo we are down to, he DID get past grandma and out the door. He did somehow get out the window or two people are lying... Or again someone could have claimed he was in his room to another and he never was and the 2nd person thought he was... I can't think of much more...?

Well this is making a little bit more sense now. I'm not as close to this case as some of you, but aren't they a couple of stories up? So he would have had to go out the door and down the stairs etc.

Well this is making a little bit more sense now. I'm not as close to this case as some of you, but aren't they a couple of stories up? So he would have had to go out the door and down the stairs etc.
It looks like about a two and a half story building with the bottom apartments maybe being half buried basement...? They are on top story so still a fair drop/fall... I guess it's possible he jumped and was not hurt and ran off or some such but it seems pretty unlikely... There is also a pic of the window, if actual, and the screen is askew but...?

And he is still missing...?

Hec* if I know... Mom has been taken more than once and even by the FBI for extensive questioning but is not under arrest...

gma possibly had to go to the bathroom or get a drink or...and just possibly didnt notice him going through. It only takes a moment for them to scurry right on by

gma possibly had to go to the bathroom or get a drink or...and just possibly didnt notice him going through. It only takes a moment for them to scurry right on by
Sure does! How old is Grandma? Do we know?
I don't think we know her age or even the mother's. This is the first I knew anyone else was even in the apartment other than mom and son. That info seems to be kept a bit tight. As well as other children is an unknown...?

If gma did have to get a drink or something, why not just admit that? And the screen also happens to be like that? Still odd.

There are new posts on this from someone who assisted in the search. Worth reading. One states that neighbors have said the child has not been seen since Tuesday. And more. Near the bottom.

I want to know if grandma actually SAW him, or if it was just "Oh, Braylen is in the bedroom napping."
I just, still don't believe it. I know it's possible and children have left places like that before. And I'm not going to start accusing anyone. But...
I agree. I tend to even if I don't show it give the benefit of the doubt so at first I thought oh, grandma was there, maybe this is not so hinky and I was unfair. I thought at best maybe they did not want to admit he could have gotten past them. Then though I started thinking and no, something is still wrong here... I want to know as well, did both mother and grandmother see him that day and say they did???

At first I thought two people made it more unlikely this is a lie but then I realized that also means he got out of an apartment past TWO people and those odds too are slimmer, with no one noticing for something like 30 minutes...?

While the posts in True Crime are gossip or her firsthand knowledge if she truly was at the search, they are interesting. It is possible for a neighbor not to see a child for days I suppose. I often don't leave home for days... Still, it gives pause... It also still stands out to me that it mostly seems to be volunteers searching... I have to wonder if LE is thinking or knows something else...

Here is the apartment complex site, I think this link takes you to photos. The pool is fenced as one would expect. It looks like there is a dog park also fenced. It gives different views and sides of the building and the best I can see is he would have jumped or fallen into grass and still quite a ways down... It looks like one part of the play ground is fenced... More fencing in fact than you see in some. I noted no water source. One can see woods behind the pool or at least brush but other than that it looks pretty "city" like. If I get around to it maybe I will google map it too.

There are apartment lay outs as well but without knowing what side and how many bedrooms, etc., hard to say which lay out they had.

‘I just want him home’: Mom of missing Toledo boy with autism pleads for help

The search for missing 3-year-old Braylen Noble continues Tuesday.

“If you want to just drop him off somewhere, please drop him off to the police station., you can drop him off here. Call my phone,” Dajnae Cox said, according to NBC 24.

“I know he’s crying, I know you can’t get him to stop crying. He’s being picky, he’s not eating and even if he’s scared, I won’t be mad. Please just drop him off to me. I just want him home. That’s it.”

EXCLUSIVE: Full interview with mother of Braylen Noble

VIDEO AT LINK

Earlier Tuesday, Toledo Police released the 911 call related to the disappearance of the 3-year-old.

According to the audio, the call was made around 30 minutes after family and friends began looking for Noble. In the call, the caller says they believe the boy fell from an open window, but his mother has disputed that claim.

The operator asks the caller if they’ve searched Swan Creek, which runs behind the apartments. The caller said they’d searched the creek, playground, pool, and other areas inside the apartment.

Search efforts have continued to focus on Swan Creek and areas surrounding the apartment complex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back