WI MAJOR HARRIS: Missing from La Crosse, WI - 9 Oct 2021 - Age 3 *Found Deceased*

3GEXURG5OBFMPFFKNR273LMK4Q.PNG

Major P. Harris was last seen in La Crosse on Oct. 9. He may have traveled from La Crosse to Milwaukee sometime between Oct. 9 and Oct. 12.

According to the Milwaukee Police Department, Major is the child of a homicide victim. The victim was found deceased at the 600 block of N. 37th St. in Milwaukee, according to the Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Authorities believe Major could be traveling with the person of interest in the homicide investigation, 20-year-old Jaheem Clark. He is described to be 5 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds.

MEDIA - MAJOR HARRIS: Missing from La Crosse, WI since 9 Oct 2021 - Age 3

Last edited by a moderator:

Milwaukee PD: Three-year-old still missing, no active search parties​

Three-year-old Major Harris is still missing from Milwaukee, with police looking to track down leads on his location.

Milwaukee Police Department Inspector Paul Formolo said in a news conference on Tuesday, authorities have conducted multiple searches both inside and outside Milwaukee since Harris went missing October 14. Police have sent search parties to Dodge and Washington Counties, but have not found any sign of Major.

Police were unaware Major had been with Muenzenberger at all until they spoke to her family. Identifying her had taken some time, since she lived out of state, and she and Major had only recently arrived.

The Wisconsin Crime Lab is currently testing evidence found in Muenzenberger's car, and police have identified people in the security video where the car was found.

'We need the community's help': Search for 3-year-old Major P. Harris continues​

A 3-year-old Milwaukee boy who is the subject of a statewide amber alert after his mother was found murdered is still missing, according to the Milwaukee Police Department.

During a press conference Tuesday afternoon, Milwaukee Police Department inspector Paul Formolo said police found the body of Major P. Harris' mother, Mallery Muenzenberger, of Onalaska, Thursday morning at a home along North 37th and West Clarke streets. She died from multiple gunshot wounds, he said.

Officers at the scene were unaware that 3-year-old Major was in Muenzenberger's care, and only found out after contacting her family to inform them of her death, Formolo said.

On Monday, police recovered a black Chevy Equinox in Milwaukee that was listed as a vehicle of interest in Saturday's Amber Alert. Formolo said the vehicle was Muenzenberger's and investigators collected evidence from it.

"We did find a quantity of blood in the vehicle," said Formolo. "Obviously, that is the evidence that we have out to (a) Wisconsin regional crime lab and I can't say where that would have originated from. But hopefully they'll be able to give us some answers in the coming days."

Acting Police Chief Jeffrey Norman said further information is needed in the case.

"As a law enforcement official, as a father, I am bothered that we have not found little Major yet," said Norman. "We need information to assist us as we further this investigation. We need the community's help."

During the press conference, Formolo was asked whether police believe the child is alive, to which he said, "We sure hope that Major is alive."

Milwaukee PD: Three-year-old still missing, no active search parties​

Three-year-old Major Harris is still missing from Milwaukee, with police looking to track down leads on his location.

Milwaukee Police Department Inspector Paul Formolo said in a news conference on Tuesday, authorities have conducted multiple searches both inside and outside Milwaukee since Harris went missing October 14. Police have sent search parties to Dodge and Washington Counties, but have not found any sign of Major.

Police were unaware Major had been with Muenzenberger at all until they spoke to her family. Identifying her had taken some time, since she lived out of state, and she and Major had only recently arrived.

The Wisconsin Crime Lab is currently testing evidence found in Muenzenberger's car, and police have identified people in the security video where the car was found.
She lived out of what state? She traveled I thought from LaCrosse to Milwaukee and those are both in state in Wisconsin... It sounds to me like they are not even sure this man took the child and initially were not even sure she had the child with nor knew who she was...

I also fail to understand if they want this child found where further pictures of the child are. I get the mother can't provide them but I thought his bio dad had showed up now, family has been contacted, etc. Just saying it might help to have more than a few pics of him if they want people keeping their eyes open.

She lived out of what state? She traveled I thought from LaCrosse to Milwaukee and those are both in state in Wisconsin... It sounds to me like they are not even sure this man took the child and initially were not even sure she had the child with nor knew who she was...
Not sure... Maybe a mis-speak? Out of the area? Out of the county? She lived in Onalaska, WI.

Mallery Muenzenberger's neighbor says something was off Friday night​

On Monday, Chief Charles Ashbeck confirmed that Mallery and Major lived at the apartment complex on the corner of Quincy St and 6th Avenue in Onalaska.

"We're operating on the possibility that Mallery maybe left Major with somebody while she went to Milwaukee or something anywhere between here and Milwaukee," Chief Ashbeck said. "So if anybody is watching this child and just happens to turn on the news now, you know? Get a hold of your local authorities and alert us that you have Major."

Estefani Lopez says she lives in the apartment above Mallery and Major. She moved into the apartment six months ago and had seen the mother and son in passing but hadn't spoken to them. When she came home on Friday she said something seemed off.

"When I came back from work it was a lot of screaming, yelling and it was just a little kid yelling," Lopez said. "There was no parent telling him to shut up, calm down or taking care of him. So I thought it was weird so I just put in my headphones. When I took them off later that night there was no yelling no nothing and it seemed like any other day."

Not sure... Maybe a mis-speak? Out of the area? Out of the county? She lived in Onalaska, WI.

On Monday, Chief Charles Ashbeck confirmed that Mallery and Major lived at the apartment complex on the corner of Quincy St and 6th Avenue in Onalaska.

"We're operating on the possibility that Mallery maybe left Major with somebody while she went to Milwaukee or something anywhere between here and Milwaukee," Chief Ashbeck said. "So if anybody is watching this child and just happens to turn on the news now, you know? Get a hold of your local authorities and alert us that you have Major."

Estefani Lopez says she lives in the apartment above Mallery and Major. She moved into the apartment six months ago and had seen the mother and son in passing but hadn't spoken to them. When she came home on Friday she said something seemed off.

"When I came back from work it was a lot of screaming, yelling and it was just a little kid yelling," Lopez said. "There was no parent telling him to shut up, calm down or taking care of him. So I thought it was weird so I just put in my headphones. When I took them off later that night there was no yelling no nothing and it seemed like any other day."
That's why I wish this news was a bit more out there because is it possible she left him with someone?

The "out of state" doesn't make sense to me but who knows... Maybe they mean the family is in a different state like when it came to identifying the mother and then the child or something...

So, according to this, the mother died Thursday morning and Major was heard in their apartment the next evening? Is that right?

So, according to this, the mother died Thursday morning and Major was heard in their apartment the next evening? Is that right?
That made me wonder too, it's not very clear but sounds as if she may have thought the child was home along and no parents around or at least no parent "conscious"... It seems it may be unsure of whether this man even had the child...?

That made me wonder too, it's not very clear but sounds as if she may have thought the child was home along and no parents around or at least no parent "conscious"... It seems it may be unsure of whether this man even had the child...?
This is why you make a call. "I hear the neighbor toddler loudly. He seems distressed. I am hearing no other voices". I dont blame her for any of this, but geez.

Additional arrests! Interesting...

MPD: Several arrests made in connection to homicide of missing 3-year-old's mother​

Wednesday night the Milwaukee Police Department confirmed several arrests have been made in the shooting death of Mallery Muenzenberger, the mother of 3-year-old Major Harris.

But MPD was clear: no arrests were made in Major's case, and he is still missing after he was last seen Thursday, Oct. 14 in Milwaukee.

Major Harris' family is growing increasingly frustrated with the lack of answers in the case, and the lack of communication from police. His father, Carlton Harris, is begging the community to share anything they know, saying he's angry so much time has passed without answers. At a news conference Wednesday, he said, "I'm tired of the tips. I'm tired of waiting. It's been too long."

Another day without credible information means another day Carlton Harris doesn't know where his son is. But he thinks someone in the Milwaukee community does. He said, "I think there are a lot of people who are not stepping forward, who are not coming forward. And I think there are a lot of people who are just keeping quiet because they don't want to communicate with the police department here."

Carlton Harris is frustrated with MPD, which suspended formal searches this week in the absence of new information. He said, "I contact them more than they contact me. Do I feel like they're doing their jobs? Hell no. I don't."

Harris claimed MPD is negligent. But Cavalier Johnson, president of the Milwaukee Common Council, said, "The Milwaukee Police Department is working with a number of local law enforcement agencies in order to make sure they find him. They're not wasting any effort."

False information claiming Major had been found spread quickly on social media Wednesday. It set off a flurry of police activity but when it ultimately turned up nothing, the family was even more frustrated.

Dontae Fisher, a family friend, said, "Put yourself in this situation. Think about how we feel and then if you know any information about it just put yourself in the situation."

As another night closes without Major and without new information, the message is frustratingly familiar. Carlton Harris' cousin Danielle Harris said, "Help us bring Major home. If you know something, give us a clue. We've hit a dead-end, a brick wall."

:cry:😭

'Shattered' hope: Family of Major Harris, Mallery Muenzenberger devastated by losses, thanks community for support​

Heartbroken.

Devastated beyond belief.

Those phrases capture just a fraction of the grief the family of Mallery Muenzenberger and her 3-year-old son, Major Harris, expressed in a statement released Friday.

"We had so much hope for the return of our beautiful Major that was shattered yesterday," the family's statement read. "We have been left with so many unanswered questions."

784518da-243f-4597-b2eb-ae803aef5a2a-Mallery_and_Major.jpg

This case never made really big news. I am left wondering what was behind it all. Just hearing the details we do know of more than one arrested in the mother's murder and now the child found in an alley, etc. makes me wonder if it is something gang, drugs, etc. It doesn't sound like just a boyfriend/girlfriend murder. More than a few rounded up and arrested, most in their 20s... I suspect when they rounded those people up, they got info on what happened to the child and where he might be...

This poor little boy and his family and hers. May they both RIP.

Father says medical examiner told him Major Harris, 3, was shot in head​

The father of 3-year-old Major Harris said Friday the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office told him his son was shot in the head.

The medical examiner's office later tweeted confirming the cause of death and ruled Major's death a homicide.

"My plea, not even to the community, to the world, I need justice for my son," Carlton Harris said.

Harris said he plans to bury his son with his mother. Harris criticized the Milwaukee Police Department and asked people to "pray for this city."

Police still don't know who killed Major or when and why and what brought mom and son from the La Crosse area to Milwaukee.

Police told WISN 12 News no new arrests have been made since finding Major dead on Thursday.

Of the six people arrested related to his mother's killing, two men remain in custody, but no charges have been filed yet.

They are acquaintances and relatives of Clark, who police named as the primary suspect in Muenzenberger's death.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jericho
Back