FL MADELINE SOTO: Missing from Orlando, FL - 26 Feb 2024 - Age 13 *Found Deceased*

1709179759561.png1709179780519.png

Madeline Soto missing: Florida mom begs for daughter's safe return home​

A mother in Orange County is begging for help locating her missing daughter.

Madeline ‘Maddie’ Soto was last seen on Monday, one day after she and her family celebrated her 13th birthday. Maddie’s mother, Jenn Soto, said surveillance video shows Maddie hanging out in a church parking lot on February 26 after being dropped off for school, but she never made it inside.

"I’m trying to hope for the best, but I’m scared for her," said Jenn Soto. "I want her to be okay; I want her to be safe… I don’t want her to come back harmed. I just want her back – whatever that means, I just want her back."

Jenn Soto said sheriff’s deputies are using K9s and a piece of Maddie’s clothing to try to track her scent near Town Loop Boulevard.

According to Jenn Soto, Maddie had never run away before. She said the teen had forgotten her cell phone at home that morning, but that was normal.

As of Wednesday morning, a variety of search teams are out searching for Maddie.

MEDIA - MADELINE SOTO: Missing from Orlando, FL - 26 Feb 2024 - Age 13

Last edited:

Pizza Yes GIF

OMG. Thank GOD. Finally. NOT that it was a long time as such things go, we all expect instant, well I don't and don't think most o fus do, but like instant or quick arrests and results... JUST NOW seing and so haven't watched PC or looked at link, etc. yet. I was on my way to try to get to catching up on DAybel and seeing what else I missed first... Glad I DID. I am sure I would have heard it on YT BUT have only been here catching up since getting home and not there yet.

Well Vinnie is saying this happened or may have after the birthday party that night NOT the next morning, etc. I have wondered myself at what point and what time. This comes from the key reporter down in Orlando. A work day and I am half listening while doing other things to get ready. Not clear on the basis for knowing or thinking this.

He is also saying this makes Jenn far more likely and he even talks as if surely involved in all the cover up after, etc.

I go back to this being called a domestic violence homicide... He's stuck on using Jen's 8 a.m. getting dressed remark but I'd say her remarks about talking to her about the party the night before would come into play as well imo...

We are in the same boat of needing a timeline we don't have as to when Jenn got home, when this happened, etc.

If she was dead the night before, then no way Jenn ever saw her at ALL alive in the morning, a 8 or any other time, getting dressed or in any other activity.

I'm going to stress he says this but not SURE where it is coming from as to it happening the night before OTHER than from that reporter. Don't know if she got it from a legal document filing murder charges, from a source or what. I missed that part IF it was even said. If I get time I may go back and listen again to he beginning when I finish it.

So premeditation and intent is in the charges. Of course that can be formed in an instant but...

Stephan Sterns skips arraignment for murder of 13-year-old Madeline Soto​

The man accused of killing 13-year-old Madeline Soto once again failed to appear in court Monday.

Monday he was scheduled to be arraigned for the murder, that's when he could enter a plea of guilty or not guilty, but he waived that appearance, and was not brought to court.

That will not slow down the case though. Prosecutors have 45 days to decide whether they want to go after the death penalty for Sterns: if they do, they'll have to list aggravating factors to justify it.

In Sterns' case, those could include the fact that Sterns had parental authority over Soto and that the murder came after sexual abuse, and that it was done in a cold, pre-meditated manner.

Of course he did. It's the new thing they all do what they see other child molesting murderers do, not have to appear. Or someone tells them it's an option...

The disgusting pig certainly appeared in her bedroom and life and worse since she was single digits but nope, doesn't have to go to court.

Who the heck is running things these days?

Seriously.

Over and out.

Lawyers for man charged with Madeline Soto’s death asks to review evidence from prosecution​

Lawyers for the man accused of killing a local teenager are now asking prosecutors for all the evidence in the case.

Last week, a grand jury indicted Stephan Sterns for first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Madeline Soto.

A local attorney says this request for the state evidence is not unusual.

“We’re talking about upwards of 50 to 100 witnesses, potentially people at the crime scene sometimes just people who were standing around, but the defense is entitled to know everyone’s names,” said attorney Eden Self.

Attorneys for Sterns have asked prosecutors to turn over that information in the next two weeks.

It's about 50 to 100 witnesses standing around at the crime scene? I somehow doubt that. Evidence here imo consists more of video and CP disgusting sh*t h did to this poor child.

Of course it isn't clear, does he have different attorneys for the murder than the SA OF A CHILD REPEATEDLY??

Madeline Soto memorialized in middle school yearbook: 'I miss you so much'​

The yearbook page includes a photo of Soto with the words "rest in peace" and a poem written by a 7th grader Ireland Shaw:

You were pretty you were kind,

You were everything I liked,

I couldn't be sad around you even if I tried,

You were the sun, society is the moon,

If you told us, we all would've believed you,

I miss you,

I miss you so much,

But I feel okay knowing your [sic] doing fine up above,

I'll try not to cry,

I'll try not to shed,

But I'll always be lucky you were my friend.

maddie-3.jpg

Madeline Soto update: Here's what evidence the state has in Florida teen's death investigation​

New documents in the case against Stephan Sterns, the man accused of killing 13-year-old Madeline Soto, detail what potential evidence law enforcement and detectives have gathered during their investigation.

Recently, the state responded to the defense's motion for "demand of discovery," which sought to see what documents, items, phone records, and other elements the state has in its possession before a possible trial.

The five-page document provides an itemized list of what the state has in its possession.

Various statements, logs, and incident reports from the deputies, detectives, and officers involved in the investigation are included.

But other items include affidavits for what appear to be social media accounts possibly tied to Madeline Soto, including ones specifically for Discord and Instagram. There is also an application for tracking information connected to three vehicles -- a 2012 Honda Civic, a 2010 Lincoln, and a 2022 Nissan.

It also references "Pen registration," which tracks outgoing signals from a cell phone; arrest warrants, a "firearms trace summary," and the "ME Report." Two of the numbers appear to be connected to Sterns and Jenn Soto, Maddie's mom, FOX 35 has learned.

The report details what documents have been provided to the defense, what documents can be copied, and what documents can be examined or viewed by appointment at the State Attorney's Office.

The document requests the defense provide a 1 TB hard drive to store copies of the various items.

Forensics expert Stacey Chepren said the list tells its own story.

"You have your crime scene, actual on-scene activity, and then your major case investigation steps, and then you can see it progressing as they're getting warrants and asking for certain things," she said.

Officials have not shared details on how the Florida teen died or the circumstances surrounding her death. Officials previously said her laptop and backpack were found inside a dumpster at an apartment complex.

Sterns has not spoken to detectives. He has not provided a motive in the girl's death, officials said.

A judge has scheduled a pretrial conference for July 10. The jury trial is currently scheduled for July 16.

Sterns is also facing more than 60 counts of sexual battery, molestation, and other sex-related charges in a separate case.

Okay I have not finished this all yet but a lot of new stuff. He is retired NYPD and a pretty responsible channel.

There is a ton of new info and one example which makes me sick is at eight years old he told her she could not play with ah phone until she performed a sex act. Why is it not LEGAL that I can take a POSSE and GO FIND THIS "MAN" (^&(&%%%$$$$&&(((**&^^%^%^. This stuff IS documented.

Another example is video showed him LEAVING the complex with a slumped over passenger in a green sweater. I think we had formerly heard only coming back... Sounds like killed her in the morning hours.

Like I said not through it all yet but linking before I am through as a lot of important and new info already. This is a video from only ten hours ago. And it's not Plundr but a more no sensationalsim channel for the most part, former LE.

Been doing other things but just back to it, still have not watched all and I am having a HUGE problem with mom having no clue through all of these years. Several it sounds like videos of him SA'ing her. Makes me ILL. IF mom was that clueless she needs some SERIOUS help and not to make further decisions in life until getting it. Imo.

If he killed her in the morn whether after midnight or before school, which this is sounding like, no WAY did mom see her getting dressed unless she did and he killed her at home right after. Doubtful. If she truly said she saw her THEN this calls B.S most likely.

There are also a lot of others coveirng this late last night or today after the fact. I can't watch them all nor look for newsprint but there is AUDIO on him. So just give in a head up. It is NEW news.

The Docket is another that has it and they are actually one some of the ohers grab stuff from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheSandlot6
Back