FL MADELINE SOTO: Missing from Orlando, FL - 26 Feb 2024 - Age 13 *Found Deceased*

1709179759561.png1709179780519.png

Madeline Soto missing: Florida mom begs for daughter's safe return home​

A mother in Orange County is begging for help locating her missing daughter.

Madeline ‘Maddie’ Soto was last seen on Monday, one day after she and her family celebrated her 13th birthday. Maddie’s mother, Jenn Soto, said surveillance video shows Maddie hanging out in a church parking lot on February 26 after being dropped off for school, but she never made it inside.

"I’m trying to hope for the best, but I’m scared for her," said Jenn Soto. "I want her to be okay; I want her to be safe… I don’t want her to come back harmed. I just want her back – whatever that means, I just want her back."

Jenn Soto said sheriff’s deputies are using K9s and a piece of Maddie’s clothing to try to track her scent near Town Loop Boulevard.

According to Jenn Soto, Maddie had never run away before. She said the teen had forgotten her cell phone at home that morning, but that was normal.

As of Wednesday morning, a variety of search teams are out searching for Maddie.

MEDIA - MADELINE SOTO: Missing from Orlando, FL - 26 Feb 2024 - Age 13

Last edited:
Maybe but I think it more likely they just have no need to rush and there's a lot of info in this case. They also need to make SURE he can't turn it and say it was mom. Even IF she is innocent, tthey have to close that door which might not be easy if only the two of them were home when she was murdered IF she was murdered there. They probably don't want the public knowing or it available as you say though UNTIL they have it solid I imagine and wouldn't want that. We are looking hard now at every single thing that doesn't make sense or isn\t adequately and so I'm sure they know it will be done with that as well.

I want charges right away and want more info of course but there's absolutely no reason they need not rush them, he's not going anywhere. Of course they wouldn't want to wait years when info and witnesses can disappear, memory fade and so on, they'd want to be ON it NOW to get to the place of charging. Her autopsy results are a big one too and she claimed they were still waiting on the report.

Maybe a combo of all those reasons...
I was merely offering another reason...

You mean that the mother claimed to have ADHD? If so, have no idea where that came from.
I think there was something about that somewhere. Through Stephan's friends or Jen's FB or some such? Or it is mixed up with her saying something about a schizo depression or manic or some such. Either way there are mental health things with her referred to whether it was ADHD or other. Her own friend said she took all of the one medication at night and it knocked her silly.

Big difference I know but I do think it is out there somewhere, some reference to it or hint. There sure is of her having mental health issues.

Of course we know and heard from a friend Stephan had was it an Adderall addiction and we know Maddie was recently in. Who knows what the truth is as to any of them.

Watched a bit of POC this morning and a recent show and he says outright he thinks mom is involved. He also has on Barbara Butcher, a pretty renowned medical examiner or forensic pathologist or whatever. I haven't watched it all but the chances of mom not KNOWING of this abuse for one is a topic but he goes out and says he also thinks her involved. I don't know I fhe means in all or cover up, etc. but I take to mean in the murder.

I can't go that far with firmness but I sure can't exclude her for a single reason yet. I can't convict her yet though either.

I wonder when we will get some more answers in this case. Sigh.

I was merely offering another reason...
Yeah and it could be. I get it.

On POC Butcher is stressing how the autopsy results are probably the most key thing here to wait on re murder charges and the checking off of ALL relating to that i.e. it can't be suicide, it can't be accident and so on because there are actually people speculatin such. They have to be rock solid and close other doors before charging is what I think. As much as they can anyhow. To what a defense will do as well. And I'm sorry but for me, he could definitely use mom as the one who did it for his defense. And she hasn't helped herself if she lied for him.

Well he has no influence on me but seems to have a lot on you.
LMAO. No one has an influence on me. I had to laugh out loud at that. And then Barbara Butcher too. They are simply giving their reasons it is a bit hard to believe on mom's part and good reasons, very good ones. It doesn't sway how I form my own opinions though lol. If it were that easy i'd be wishy washy changing opinions every day based on who I listened to lol. No I stand where I already was despite listening to them lol. Good points though but none that I had not already considered as to how hard it would be for a mom to miss THIS many years and acts and not have a clue.

No, I remain undecided until I know more.

And one can see where they come from, they have seen plenty of cases so have their opinion based on such and jaded to a point I'm sure from seeing too much of it.

But I already was there where it is hard to believe she was that clueless. However, as you know, I haven't convicted yet or decided.

Lol.

I gather Telemundo put out on March 26th a bit more of Maddie's grandma's interview. A bit more of her many fears and fear of sleeping alone. She slept with mom or grandma. She is not a confident girl (Maddie). I heard this next part before but he no longer lived there but he came that weekend and why? She doesn't know.

Haven't watched it all yet but some pics and comments by Jen dating way far back with one that I had not seen before. It's Plunder so the link will likely come up as not shared unless one gots to YT to watch it. She must have hers set that way.

The older picture I think with a turkey wishbone disturbs me as it does that Jen that early on considered him family, a partner, a dad, etc.

Of course we know what we know but the look on her face (Maddie's) bothers me as does his. Because of what we know of course for one I'm sure but still...

Don't ask me why but the picture at 6:06 in disturbs me as well with what I assume is mom and a young Maddie. While there isn't anything outwardly wrong with it, I guarantee I have no picture anything like that with my children norn do my grandchildren with my daughter. And I wonder if course who is taking it. I may be reading into things but it is still odd to me. It's also a reminder that mom didn't look like the beaten down type of woman she appears to be now and uncaring of how she looks and so on.

She was kind of pretty in many photos and probably got some attention at one point in time and seemed to care about her appearance.

I don't really have any points other than when we know some things and have to wonder about some others, a different significance can filter one's view of such things...

And unfortunately some of these pics I've never seen I am seeing in a light that I see with from what we know... Or wonder. I'm going to admit my opinion and view is being colored from the things most of us wonder...

I guess Telemundo continues to release more footage here and there also.

Still watching. Plunder's speculation or wondering I'm not really listening to too much, I am more watching and looking at the things she has.

There's a lot more pics too of the outside of the condo, cars parked there, crime scene tape and so on and I am having trouble seeing how he got a dead body out of the home without being seen unless she was in something he carried... I see no evidence of a garage. I keep seeing pics of the outside and stopping the video to look and assess. I know I have not seen this many closeups of the outside of their condo prior to now. Maybe they are out there but I hadn't seen them or some of these pics.

Another Plunder and again she has photos of Maddie as a young girl and such I'd not seen before and others of the three of them or two of them I'd not seen. She also keeps up with the court records events and filings and a few recent ones.

It's devastating but I keep backing up to look closer at some of the pics. You can see what seems a very normal happy child change imo to one the light in her eyes and the sheer innocence is no longer there. This girl was at MOST seven or eight and was a BABY when this started. IT makes me ILL.

Her 12th birthday there's a pic where it's Maddie in a long sleeve dress and she's surrounded by women in crop tops etc. Probably aunts. Nothing wrong with that. At all. And it's Florida. But where are other children? Maybe it was just a family photo of many photos where she is with aunts and mom or something. I don't know who else would be posing with her like that. Not sure mom was in it, unless she weighed less a year ago. Not a slam, it is just that faces aren't shown but it would be natural to do a pic with aunts (maybe Jen's sisters, are there several?) and mom. Are there no brothers or uncles? Nothing wrong with it just thought it a bit unusual. And again with Maddie dressed totally differently than the group and they are all adults I'd guess.

There are one or two of the three in Covid masks except only Steven and Maddie are wearing them? Why would that be? Not mom. Maybe I'm making too much of it or overanalyzing but this is a threesome pic. Did Steven control Maddie and have more say over her than mom (which would make sense with what was going on, she was left to him and his influence and worse) and Steven was full in on the Covid thing and rules and Jen was not? But daughter listened to Steven...? I wonder what she wrote under what I assume was a posted FB or IG photo or some such. "I'm not going to do masks and don't believe this hype but here's the two in our little family" who are 100 percent opposite of me in their masks?" And THAT brings another question. Was school stopped for Maddie and life as it was for many and who was supporting the family and paying the rent and who was home with Maddie full time if so...?

I don't entirely recall but I don't think Florida was a state that went heavy on Covid rules and isolation. Maybe someone can refresh me if I am right or wrong but I seem to recall people leaving like NYC to head for Florida for such very reasons.

Anyhow I listened to what Plunder said and speculated but again it's the pictures I was really watching and backing up to look at.

Docket got them and Plunder was given. Cop car/BODYCAM video. Poor Sterns had no pillow first night in jail. Etc. Long convo with cop on ride also talking of where he lived growing up, about music and other things and so on. He's on camera.

Correction. She got it. Docket gave her heads up they sent it or so it seems. Anyhow, they both have and have or are doing shows on the video. Not clear if it is one or more.

She's done a deep dive into his life which she is working on for a next show.

Finished watching. Long periods of silence where Sterns is either looking out the window and often has head bowed and I think is fiddling with his handcuffs otherwise. Then cop starts asking him about music and other things. Talks of where he lived and such. Can see and hear both cop and Sterns the entire drive to I take it the other county when they transferred him. CREEP.

The 911 calls can be heard, or I guess some of them have been released to those who requested such.
They aren't mom Jen Soto. They also say she was last seen at 8 so are they quoting mom and referring to her last seen getting dressed and ignoring Stephan saw her last when he (not) dropped her at school or do they mean that as at 8...? As it was said she was dropped off at the church...

Well in an odd thing the med examiner if I have it right said yesterday that the autopsy results won't be released because the death was due to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE..... Talk about more things to wonder... Or they could be using this to not release...

Watch the first minutes of this for the take on this, just five or so, not sure. Haven't watched it all yet but here:

This of course has some people thinking mom killed Maddie. Which I can't say is impossible but wasn't where I leaned. Also that they both could have been present and such happened.

Last edited:
And I gather the police chief gave another update which I gather didn't share much or any update to speak of and I even made the effort to find it for all, but didn't hit on it, every search gave me the older one. Maybe if someone gets time they can find it and link. I had a nine plus hour day, have a ten plus tomorrow and am already down to where I will only have about four hours sleeps tops. Police Off the Cuff is the ONLY one I ran into reporting this or I wouldn't even know of it.

I'm continuing some minutes into POC but wont be able to watch all but it continues to be interesting. They basically said without saying Jennifer or Stephan killed her and I was homicide and they give the reasons. Of course we know if DV they were the only two home and so on...

So does DV mean it had to be a family member losing it or does it mean if a person was killed by a family member or mom's bf etc. it is automatically DV? This isn't POC but me wondering...

So if it was planned can it still be DV...?

I have said it in other cases, I have NEVER liked the DV classification in all sorts of cases. For various reasons I won't sidetrack into right now. I need to get some sleep. Long week and hours ahead.

by SBG San Antonio Staff
Fri, April 5th 2024 at 2:55 PM
Updated Fri, April 5th 2024 at 10:23 PM

SAN ANTONIO - The trial date for the suspects in the Soto and Guerra murders has been set.

District Court 290 has set a date of May 20, 2024, for Christopher and Ramon Preciado, along with Myrta Romanos, to appear for trial in connection with the deaths of Savanah Soto, Matthew Guerra, and their unborn child.

On Wednesday, March 26 an additional capital murder charge was filed against Christopher Preciado for the death of Guerra and Soto's unborn child, Fabian.
Hi Summer. There are two Soto cases and you want the other one with this. I know how easy that is as I have followed both. And you update on far more than I follow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helender
Back