I Fought The Law, and The Law Won.... aka Department of Stupid Criminals

A picture speaks a thousand words. Killed the "Terminator" huh.

A picture speaks a thousand words. Killed the "Terminator" huh.
Yeah, that meth is just wonderful stuff. Turns the person into a superhero in their own head and with superhuman strength (seriously) and they would not even know their own mother nor could she get through... Nor their own child...

These 2 idiots apparently think a metal recycler would pay for a stolen church bell? Charge the criminals the $20,000 to repair the damage to the bell and the brick structure that held the bell, plus whatever damage they caused from their previous earlier investigation.

"The North Webster officer identified both Naish and Mangun from an earlier crash investigation involving both parties near the same location in the same vehicle."

OH WOW! Really?!
Are you kidding me?? I don't know why I should be surprised that someone or more than some would pull that somewhere... Sometimes I think people should have to pass a morals exam before being admitted to college, jobs, etc...

Just. Wow.
There is a lot of health care fraud, that I knew but the dentist one we don't hear of so much. We don't hear of the other either (which is not so uncommon) because the news does not cover it. I don't want to get into politics but it has been cracked down on the last years. One can find tons of cases at the DOJ site which I used to check regularly but with real life don't do it as much lately... The news almost never carries those big cases though. There is Medicare fraud, interstate and international drug busts, trafficking, all sorts of things... In another life, I made a point of sharing some of those cases that never hit the news on social media.

There is a lot of health care fraud, that I knew but the dentist one we don't hear of so much. We don't hear of the other either (which is not so uncommon) because the news does not cover it. I don't want to get into politics but it has been cracked down on the last years. One can find tons of cases at the DOJ site which I used to check regularly but with real life don't do it as much lately... The news almost never carries those big cases though. There is Medicare fraud, interstate and international drug busts, trafficking, all sorts of things... In another life, I made a point of sharing some of those cases that never hit the news on social media.
I know. But this?. No. Whoops! WHOOPS?! WHAT?! NO! UH UH! I'm wearing boots at all times dopey.

I know. But this?. No. Whoops! WHOOPS?! WHAT?! NO! UH UH! I'm wearing boots at all times dopey.
On a not health level, there have long been auto shops that uhm... You know you bring your car home and three weeks later have 3 new things wrong with it... NOT ALL but I had my places through the years that I would never go back to... And those I will... If I take a car to be fixed, I NEVER represent as a female with no clue...

I guess it is like murder or anything else. It surprises us because we would NOT think that way, to defraud others for an almighty dollar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back