TX HOLLY CLOUSE: Missing from Louisville, TX - 6 January 1981 - Age 1 *Found Alive*

holly.png holly2.png
Holly Clouse was born on Jan. 24, 1980. As of this posting, she would be 42 years old. She is a white, blonde female with blue eyes. Her parents were found murdered in 1981 and were not identified until January 2022. When they were identified, the family let officials know that they had a daughter named Holly. Holly's remains were not discovered in the area and she could be alive and well, completely unaware of what happened to her parents!

Thread about her parents: TX - HARRIS COUNTY DOES: W/NF & W/NM, 15-25 & 18-30, found in wooded area in Houston, TX - 12 Jan 1981 TINA LINN & HAROLD CLOUSE

Media:HOLLY CLOUSE's parents were murdered in 1981 in #TEXAS. When they were identified in 2022, the family immediately asked "WHERE IS HOLLY?"

Last edited:
I listened to the first episode and it was really good! I don’t know how to listen to podcasts without downloading the app which takes up all the room out of my phone. So I don’t know how to get to the second episode, if there is one?
I have never downloaded a single thing I watch no matter the platform, I just watch. Of course I am on a laptop most of the time. But very rarely I have watched YT videos on my phone, etc. and I don't download them or take up any room. It is odd to me you would have to.

This Friday, Nov. 3, 2023, one of NCMEC’s most unbelievable cases will take the national spotlight in a two-hour ABC “20/20” television exclusive. Ahead of her brand-new book launch, you will hear the story of the search for Baby Holly from Holly herself, as she sits down with the show’s David Muir for her first interview ever.

Who is Baby Holly?
Baby Holly’s story shocked the world in 2021 when she was found alive. She’d been missing for more than 40 years.

Her story started back in 1981 when a young couple was found murdered, and no one knew who they were. That was until many years later, when forensic genealogy identified the murdered couple as Tina and Dean Clouse. Tina marked the 200th identification out of NCMEC’s reported unidentified cases. The excitement of this news was quickly followed by a question by Tina and Dean’s family that investigators didn’t see coming: Where was the couple’s baby, Holly Marie?  

Holly’s is a story with many twists and turns. Read NCMEC’s full blog below.

Now, ahead of the launch of her new book, "Finding Baby Holly: Lost to a Cult, Surviving My Parents' Murders, and Saved by Prayer" (available on Nov. 7 and now on pre-order), NCMEC spoke with Holly about the strength it took to share her extraordinary journey and navigate the turbulent waters of newfound fame.

Holly told NCMEC that it has “eaten at her soul” knowing that her biological family spent four decades not knowing what happened to her. Holly credits investigators with pursuing genealogy, which finally led to a break in her case. “It’s a simple ‘spit-in-a-tube,’ but it can have a great impact and allow genealogists and investigators to solve a case, like my parents',” said Holly. 

While Holly's story has seen moments of revelation and closure, the mystery of who killed her biological parents still looms large. She is now on a mission to help others who might similarly feel that there is something unknown about their lives and to help solve the murder of her biological parents, Tina and Dean Clouse.

“I hope that after reading my book and watching the special, people are moved to upload their DNA into GEDmatch,” said Holly. “DNA and genealogy have been a miracle to me, a miracle I didn’t even know was possible.”

1699056116694.png

This Friday, Nov. 3, 2023, one of NCMEC’s most unbelievable cases will take the national spotlight in a two-hour ABC “20/20” television exclusive. Ahead of her brand-new book launch, you will hear the story of the search for Baby Holly from Holly herself, as she sits down with the show’s David Muir for her first interview ever.

Who is Baby Holly?
Baby Holly’s story shocked the world in 2021 when she was found alive. She’d been missing for more than 40 years.

Her story started back in 1981 when a young couple was found murdered, and no one knew who they were. That was until many years later, when forensic genealogy identified the murdered couple as Tina and Dean Clouse. Tina marked the 200th identification out of NCMEC’s reported unidentified cases. The excitement of this news was quickly followed by a question by Tina and Dean’s family that investigators didn’t see coming: Where was the couple’s baby, Holly Marie?  

Holly’s is a story with many twists and turns. Read NCMEC’s full blog below.

Now, ahead of the launch of her new book, "Finding Baby Holly: Lost to a Cult, Surviving My Parents' Murders, and Saved by Prayer" (available on Nov. 7 and now on pre-order), NCMEC spoke with Holly about the strength it took to share her extraordinary journey and navigate the turbulent waters of newfound fame.

Holly told NCMEC that it has “eaten at her soul” knowing that her biological family spent four decades not knowing what happened to her. Holly credits investigators with pursuing genealogy, which finally led to a break in her case. “It’s a simple ‘spit-in-a-tube,’ but it can have a great impact and allow genealogists and investigators to solve a case, like my parents',” said Holly. 

While Holly's story has seen moments of revelation and closure, the mystery of who killed her biological parents still looms large. She is now on a mission to help others who might similarly feel that there is something unknown about their lives and to help solve the murder of her biological parents, Tina and Dean Clouse.

“I hope that after reading my book and watching the special, people are moved to upload their DNA into GEDmatch,” said Holly. “DNA and genealogy have been a miracle to me, a miracle I didn’t even know was possible.”

View attachment 20587
Holly’s biological family must be very pleased. She seems like a very caring person! 💕

Baby Holly: Once-missing woman left in Arizona as a baby seeks justice for parents' cold case murders​

Imagine learning you’ve been missing for four decades and that your parents were murdered.

That’s the perspective of a woman who was dropped off at an Arizona church as a baby. She's known as "Baby Holly," and she's opening up about her family’s cold case linked to a religious group.

Holly, more than 40 years later, is a mother of five and a grandmother living in Oklahoma.

Holly was working her shift at a restaurant when she learned what happened to her biological parents.

"Didn’t really think much of them until the investigators came knocking on my door," Holly said.

Do investigators think a member of the Christ Family had something to do with the murders?

"I don’t believe that anybody I’ve spoken to has anything to do with the murders, but I cannot say that a member of Christ Family is not responsible," Sgt. Rachel Kading said.

If a member was responsible, he said, it would be a fringe member.

Thousands of people joined and left the group over time.

She has not identified anyone who specifically remembers Dean, Tina or Holly.

"I really think they were trying to leave the group because they were found together, not separated. The men and women are separated in this cult. They were found together. They were not found with their white robes. They were found with normal clothes, so I do believe that in their travels of leaving this cult is how they got murdered," Holly said.

Investigators say two witnesses signed the document when Tina surrendered Holly at the Yuma church. Those witnesses are Koral Mariano and Rosemary Garcia.

Both women have passed away.

Sgt. Rachel Kading believes Rosemary Garcia is a significant witness even though she’s no longer alive. She has three daughters who traveled with the Christ Family group.

Investigators want to know what happened after Tina gave up Holly. How long was she with Rosemary before reuniting with her husband?

Rosemary’s daughters are named Joyce, Janice and Jill – known as the "three J's." They would have been young adults or teens in 1980.

They are not suspects in the murders, but could they help fill gaps in the timeline?

So, what would it mean for Sgt. Rachel Kading and her team to identify a suspect?

"Everything. I mean, that’s why we do this job. We do this job so that we can bring closure to families and that’s obviously always the goal. We want to find out what happened and what the truth is, no matter what that truth is," she said.

The complete truth – which means justice for Dean and Tina Clouse – and closure for Holly as she begins a new chapter of her life while reuniting with biological family members through her journey.

"I had all these mixed emotions of this grief for what happened to my parents and learning that, and then this joy that there’s this family that has been praying for me to be found," Holly said.

Holly has now written a book titled "Finding Baby Holly," telling her life story.

She also encourages people to donate to Genealogy for Justice, a nonprofit organization dedicated to cold cases across the country.

If you have any tips on the Clouse murders, you can contact the Texas Attorney General's Office.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondTwicy
Back