TX HOLLY CLOUSE: Missing from Louisville, TX - 6 January 1981 - Age 1 *Found Alive*

holly.png holly2.png
Holly Clouse was born on Jan. 24, 1980. As of this posting, she would be 42 years old. She is a white, blonde female with blue eyes. Her parents were found murdered in 1981 and were not identified until January 2022. When they were identified, the family let officials know that they had a daughter named Holly. Holly's remains were not discovered in the area and she could be alive and well, completely unaware of what happened to her parents!

Thread about her parents: TX - HARRIS COUNTY DOES: W/NF & W/NM, 15-25 & 18-30, found in wooded area in Houston, TX - 12 Jan 1981 TINA LINN & HAROLD CLOUSE

Media:HOLLY CLOUSE's parents were murdered in 1981 in #TEXAS. When they were identified in 2022, the family immediately asked "WHERE IS HOLLY?"

Last edited:
Investigators walked into Holly’s workplace on Tuesday and told her who she was.

The way this is worded is just insane. "Oh hey. Can I get a milkshake? Also, you were adopted right? Yeah cause your parents were murdered when you were a baby. Thanks for the milkshake!"

Obviously I know that's not what happened. But still lol.

Hours later, Holly and her grandmother and aunts and uncles met, in a raucous Zoom call.

Glad she's been found, alive and happy, with a family of her own! Wishing her peace as she discovers more about who she is.

Religious group linked to disappearance of 'Baby Holly Marie' 40 years ago, Texas AG's Office says​

Holly Marie Clouse had last been seen by her family in late 1980. Her disappearance may be linked to a "nomadic religious group" that dropped her off at a church.

"Baby Holly was left at a church in Arizona and raised by a family who had nothing to do with her disappearance," First Assistant Attorney General Brent Webster said.

"Two women who identified themselves as members of a nomadic religious group brought Holly to the church. They were wearing white robes and were barefoot."

A member of the group who called herself "Sister Susan" later called the victims' families and said she had their car and wanted to return it in exchange for money.

Three women traveled to Daytona with the car and were questioned by police but apparently not charged.

Webster said members of the group traveled around the Southwest and believes in the separation of male and female church members. They said they'd previously dumped another baby at a laundromat.

The investigation into the deaths of Dean and Tina Linn Clouse remains open.

Religious group linked to disappearance of 'Baby Holly Marie' 40 years ago, Texas AG's Office says​

Holly Marie Clouse had last been seen by her family in late 1980. Her disappearance may be linked to a "nomadic religious group" that dropped her off at a church.

"Baby Holly was left at a church in Arizona and raised by a family who had nothing to do with her disappearance," First Assistant Attorney General Brent Webster said.

"Two women who identified themselves as members of a nomadic religious group brought Holly to the church. They were wearing white robes and were barefoot."

A member of the group who called herself "Sister Susan" later called the victims' families and said she had their car and wanted to return it in exchange for money.

Three women traveled to Daytona with the car and were questioned by police but apparently not charged.

Webster said members of the group traveled around the Southwest and believes in the separation of male and female church members. They said they'd previously dumped another baby at a laundromat.

The investigation into the deaths of Dean and Tina Linn Clouse remains open.
This case is getting more and more bizarre!

This case is getting more and more bizarre!
They showed up with the car but weren't questioned?! WELL YOU HAD THEM!!! Morons. I guess that cult doesn't have the commandment "Thou shalt not kill" in their bible. Just a sidenote here. I was watching a show and it was taping of a murderer being questioned. He kept quoting the bible. That really ticks me off. They asked him what about "Thou shalt not kill". He said it's "Thou shalt not murder" And they need to read their bible. Uhhhhh. No. You do. It never said "Murder" doofus.

They showed up with the car but weren't questioned?! WELL YOU HAD THEM!!! Morons. I guess that cult doesn't have the commandment "Thou shalt not kill" in their bible. Just a sidenote here. I was watching a show and it was taping of a murderer being questioned. He kept quoting the bible. That really ticks me off. They asked him what about "Thou shalt not kill". He said it's "Thou shalt not murder" And they need to read their bible. Uhhhhh. No. You do. It never said "Murder" doofus.
All sounds pretty suspect to me. I suppose you had two adults that left "willingly" and no proof, crossing of state lines and some "cult" that showed up with the car. I am glad the child was safe and raised apparently in a loving home by parents that werent' part of it, but I sure hope they looked into that church and who ended up with her as well too. Maybe the church was not involved but you don't question a baby being left there or if the child might belong to someone or where that child may have come from? Granted ti was a long time ago as to resources, no internet, online missing orgs, etc. Maybe they did or have looked into it, hard to say.

I mean what was the motive here? Apparently it wasn't to add members to the cult as they apparently killed the parents and they got rid of the child so what is the motive? Probably money and assets then. Selling babies? Selling the car or trying to back to the rightful owner and taking assets? Were the parents going to join the cult but decided not to so they killed them...? There just seems to be a key piece of the puzzle missing...

Last edited:
I don’t recall the family knowing that they were going to Texas to join a cult? Was that learned after the fact? Or is there any evidence that they were planning on joining a cult at all?

I don’t recall the family knowing that they were going to Texas to join a cult? Was that learned after the fact? Or is there any evidence that they were planning on joining a cult at all?
In one of the things I read it sounded as if he had been in a cult or around such before, dabbled in it or there was some hint of this. Can't recall exactly...

All sounds pretty suspect to me. I suppose you had two adults that left "willingly" and no proof, crossing of state lines and some "cult" that showed up with the car. I am glad the child was safe and raised apparently in a loving home by parents that werent' part of it, but I sure hope they looked into that church and who ended up with her as well too. Maybe the church was not involved but you don't question a baby being left there or if the child might belong to someone or where that child may have come from? Granted ti was a long time ago as to resources, no internet, online missing orgs, etc. Maybe they did or have looked into it, hard to say.

I mean what was the motive here? Apparently it wasn't to add members to the cult as they killed the parents and they got rid of the child so what is the motive? Probably money and assets then. Selling babies? Selling the car or trying to back to the rightful owner and taking assets? Were the parents going to join the cult but decided not to so they killed them...? There just seems to be a key piece of the puzzle missing...
and who didn't question them when they said they had also left another baby in a similar fashion. Who is that child and who are it's parents?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back