NV TIFFANY BOOTH: Missing from Las Vegas, NV - 5 October 2020 - Age 35 *Found Deceased*

1603397948574.png1603397987804.png

1603398066029.png

There are numerous posts on FB and a couple of other sites, but my understanding is they had planned a trip but left early. Her phone pinged in Utah, which was not on their itinerary, then the vehicle was found abandoned back in Nevada. There was a rumour this morning that her body had been found, but that has not been confirmed by msm and identification has not been made.

LVMPD police seek public’s help locating Eduardo Clemente, suspect in death of Tiffany Booth​

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) Homicide Detectives are asking for the public’s assistance in locating the suspect, 38-year-old Eduardo Clemente in connection with the death of Tiffany Booth.

Lt. Raymond Spencer and Booth’s family members met with media Thursday at LVMPD Headquarters to ask anyone with information to come forward.

Evidence found inside Eduardo Clemente’s apartment showed Tiffany was a victim of a homicide.

The last place police can physically place Clemente was in Las Vegas after leaving Tiffany’s body in Indian Springs. Police say they also suspect Eduardo Clemente traveled to Idaho.

1605988098901.png

It throws me that they say evidence in his apartment. I was under the impression he moved into her condo and she was a good samaritan helping him out. Not sure if it is a media mistake or he also had an apartment in Vegas or something? Of course it is natural to figure nothing he told her was true.

Clearly they are not finding him through the means of bank or card transactions. I am surprised it took this long to do this. He is clearly dangerous.

Family of Las Vegas woman found dead in Indian Springs aids in hunt for killer​

When Metro Police detectives told Judy Booth last month that human remains found in Indian Springs belonged to her daughter, the mother responded with a question: “Did she have a blanket?”

That’s because daughter Tiffany Booth took a liking to her boyfriend’s fleece blanket so much that it was one of the first things her mother noticed was gone from their condo after the couple disappeared.

It only took the mother a quick look at a brown-and-white square patterned cloth shown on a crime scene photograph for her to confirm that her daughter was dead. She was 35.

Detectives theorize he could be keeping a low profile, hiding in northeast Nevada, near the Ruby Mountains, or Idaho, Spencer said. Police don’t believe he’s in possession of a vehicle.

Spencer said the missing persons case was forwarded to homicide detectives after “unusual electronic and financial activity” led them to believe that foul play was involved. He didn’t share many details, including how they believe Booth died or how they linked Clemente to the killing.

Family of Las Vegas woman found dead in Indian Springs aids in hunt for killer​

When Metro Police detectives told Judy Booth last month that human remains found in Indian Springs belonged to her daughter, the mother responded with a question: “Did she have a blanket?”

That’s because daughter Tiffany Booth took a liking to her boyfriend’s fleece blanket so much that it was one of the first things her mother noticed was gone from their condo after the couple disappeared.

It only took the mother a quick look at a brown-and-white square patterned cloth shown on a crime scene photograph for her to confirm that her daughter was dead. She was 35.

Detectives theorize he could be keeping a low profile, hiding in northeast Nevada, near the Ruby Mountains, or Idaho, Spencer said. Police don’t believe he’s in possession of a vehicle.

Spencer said the missing persons case was forwarded to homicide detectives after “unusual electronic and financial activity” led them to believe that foul play was involved. He didn’t share many details, including how they believe Booth died or how they linked Clemente to the killing.
We heard of a transaction or two, small ones. I wonder if there are more where likely he accessed cash or enough to survive on for awhile. I still lean towards he is being helped. I guess he could be perhaps in a shelter or something and doing little... It would be nice if some day the US had a station that did nothing but show pictures of people being searched for, whether perps or missing, because I even have to look back at his picture and most probably could pass him on the street in that very area and not know he is wanted...

Nevada man wanted in connection to girlfriend’s homicide could be in Idaho, police say​

“We do not know where he is, but I want to draw special attention to anyone who lives in any remote areas, specifically in northeastern Nevada near the Ruby Mountains, near Ely, Nevada, and also into Idaho,” said LVMPD Lt. Ray Spencer, according to KSNV.

“That investigation also led us to Idaho where we had an additional activity that we knew Eduardo was in Idaho as well as the Ely, Nevada area,” Spencer said at the news conference.

Police did not elaborate where in Idaho Clemente was but say he is likely hiding out in remote mountainous areas.

Now if they could only locate him. Six counts of credit card theft. I wonder if he accessed cash... This guy does not look like the survivalist type to me, I lean towards someone is helping him, hiding him, supplying him... If he has not "offed" himself somewhere...

He needs money and transport... He left her car so he does not have that... Even if he got out of the country, he needs resources...
Could he have slipped into Mexico? He wasn't very far from the border.

Nevada man wanted in connection to girlfriend’s homicide could be in Idaho, police say​

“We do not know where he is, but I want to draw special attention to anyone who lives in any remote areas, specifically in northeastern Nevada near the Ruby Mountains, near Ely, Nevada, and also into Idaho,” said LVMPD Lt. Ray Spencer, according to KSNV.

“That investigation also led us to Idaho where we had an additional activity that we knew Eduardo was in Idaho as well as the Ely, Nevada area,” Spencer said at the news conference.

Police did not elaborate where in Idaho Clemente was but say he is likely hiding out in remote mountainous areas.
Let's hope he is found in those areas. If he left the country, it will take a little bit longer I'd say.

Mexico? He wasn't anywhere near the Mexican border. Or the Canadian border for that matter. Not that he couldn't have gotten there. But he's supposedly without a vehicle. From Ely, NV it's more than 500 miles to Mexico and nearly 1,000 to Canada.

Mexico? He wasn't anywhere near the Mexican border. Or the Canadian border for that matter. Not that he couldn't have gotten there. But he's supposedly without a vehicle. From Ely, NV it's more than 500 miles to Mexico and nearly 1,000 to Canada.
Why did I think he was in Vegas at one point? I thought I read that. I was posting media pics about a lot of Vegas cases today so maybe I got confused.

Last edited:
I have to admit that has crossed my mind. So has Canada.
Probably not but it does have a very long border... And he was in Idaho... Canada is cold though especially if he is going to try to rough it so probably not...
Nevada man wanted in connection to girlfriend’s homicide could be in Idaho, police say
BBM

Why did I think he was in Vegas at one point? I thought I read that. I was posting media pics about a lot of Vegas cases today so maybe I got confused.
They were in Vegas or the Vegas area at one point. Vegas to Tijuana is 275 miles which is not that far. Without a car though, it is quite a ways as is Canada I guess.

I have considered like you crossing a border as he had time as far as we know before the car was found and that's if he dumped the car and had no help in doing that. I also don't think he would have been easily noticed once the car was gone as his picture was not widely circulated that I recall.

It is probably more likely he is in the states though I guess and if he did not have help didn't get very far... I wonder if they have some valid reasons for where they believe he might be hiding.

Coroner rules homicide in death of local woman found dead in desert​

Nearly five months after Tiffany Booth’s body was found in a desert area near Indian Springs, the Clark County coroner’s office has determined her cause and manner of death.

The 35-year-old Las Vegas woman died of blunt force injuries of the head, and her death was ruled a homicide, the coroner’s office said Tuesday. Her body was found Oct. 19, and less than a month later, an arrest warrant was issued for Booth’s boyfriend — 38-year-old Eduardo Clemente, the Metropolitan Police Department has said.

As of Tuesday, Clemente has not been arrested, according to online court records.

Coroner rules homicide in death of local woman found dead in desert​

Nearly five months after Tiffany Booth’s body was found in a desert area near Indian Springs, the Clark County coroner’s office has determined her cause and manner of death.

The 35-year-old Las Vegas woman died of blunt force injuries of the head, and her death was ruled a homicide, the coroner’s office said Tuesday. Her body was found Oct. 19, and less than a month later, an arrest warrant was issued for Booth’s boyfriend — 38-year-old Eduardo Clemente, the Metropolitan Police Department has said.

As of Tuesday, Clemente has not been arrested, according to online court records.
I can't believe he is still at large!

Family mourns Las Vegas woman killed in 2020, seeks help finding suspect​

Tiffany Booth would have turned 37 Saturday. The animal lover probably would have organized a family reunion, asking her relatives to travel from California, Washington and other states to celebrate with her.

Instead, dozens of family members gathered Saturday at the Tuscany Suites to share memories of the Las Vegas woman who was killed nearly two years ago.

Days after her body was found, police said they suspected Clemente was responsible for Booth’s death.

He had not been arrested as of Saturday.

“I’m glad that there’s life being put back into her case,” cousin Angelena Moore said. “I really hope that by bringing some more attention to it, maybe we can track him down and find him because I don’t want him to hurt someone else.”

Family mourns Las Vegas woman killed in 2020, seeks help finding suspect​

Tiffany Booth would have turned 37 Saturday. The animal lover probably would have organized a family reunion, asking her relatives to travel from California, Washington and other states to celebrate with her.

Instead, dozens of family members gathered Saturday at the Tuscany Suites to share memories of the Las Vegas woman who was killed nearly two years ago.

Days after her body was found, police said they suspected Clemente was responsible for Booth’s death.

He had not been arrested as of Saturday.

“I’m glad that there’s life being put back into her case,” cousin Angelena Moore said. “I really hope that by bringing some more attention to it, maybe we can track him down and find him because I don’t want him to hurt someone else.”
I wondered what if anything was going on in this case. Are they (LE) actively seeking/hunting him or not? It sure doesn't seem like it.

Las Vegas fugitive to be featured on upcoming 'In Pursuit With John Walsh' episode
A Las Vegas man accused of killing his girlfriend in 2020 will be featured in an upcoming investigation series episode on Investigation Discovery, hosted by John Walsh.

In Pursuit With John Walsh will feature Eduardo Clemente in its next episode, "Deadly Secrecy," which airs Wednesday, October 19 at 9/8c.

In the episode, it is said that Clemente was believed to have dropped nearly 150 pounds and may look drastically different.

Police say he is highly tech-savvy and has used several aliases on social media that they know of.

He is believed to be in the Western US, Nevada, Idaho, and Montana, where he has personal connections, but he could live anywhere and work remotely over the internet.

1666230867050.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back