NV TIFFANY BOOTH: Missing from Las Vegas, NV - 5 October 2020 - Age 35 *Found Deceased*

1603397948574.png1603397987804.png

1603398066029.png

There are numerous posts on FB and a couple of other sites, but my understanding is they had planned a trip but left early. Her phone pinged in Utah, which was not on their itinerary, then the vehicle was found abandoned back in Nevada. There was a rumour this morning that her body had been found, but that has not been confirmed by msm and identification has not been made.

View attachment 7458View attachment 7459

View attachment 7460

There are numerous posts on FB and a couple of other sites, but my understanding is they had planned a trip but left early. Her phone pinged in Utah, which was not on their itinerary, then the vehicle was found abandoned back in Nevada. There was a rumour this morning that her body had been found, but that has not been confirmed by msm and identification has not been made.
I find it interesting it says when they were both last seen but then say it was in an unknown location... Clearly it is not unknown if they know when last seen, etc., but it is just not being shared?

I have not read at FB or anywhere and know nothing about the case. Car found and plates missing.

With this little information, this could be anything. They could be missing together voluntarily and ditched the car when reported missing and realizing, one could have killed the other, and finally, it could be foul play with someone else involved.

So Utah was not on itinerary and yet her phone pinged there but the car ended up back in Vegas.

I am sure the info will not be provided to us but what is their source of income, where were they going and why, has either accessed bank accounts or credit cards, why Vegas? How long were they going for? Purpose? Meeting someone, staying with someone? Do they have jobs they were to be back for?

This apparently was not a married couple, how long had they been together? It does not sound like her family knows him very well as it states Eduardo's cousin told them he had anxiety too so apparently they did not know this prior...

If they were in Vegas, her phone pinged in Utah and the car ended up abandoned in Vegas, I tend to just slightly start leaning in a certain direction... No real reason other than I don't see extra people taking them and the car and her phone and controlling the two of them to Utah and then bringing her car back...? I mean I guess it is possible, just like it is possible someone killed the two of them In the Vegas area, then took her phone and her car to Utah and brought it back but it seems very unlikely...

You know more though if you have read about it elsewhere so maybe my observations on just what is posted here don't fit...

I noted your rumors she was found, be interesting to hear if anything more comes from that.

Just thoughts on a first read...

I read over at True Crime Society all the time and she was a member - they have more detailed info but I was not sure how much I could share from their site. First time I've started a thread and didn't want to mess up!
Ahh, I forgot about them. About a month ago, I was checking them for a lot of cases and kind of forgot recently.

I have linked the site before, the page on a case from True Crime. It seems to be okay. And point people to it. If I do say anything from it, I just point out it is per them, per texts they have, etc. but more so just point to the link/site...

I know I put them up more than once in the Leila Cavett case for instance. There were a couple of other cases as well, but I can't think of them offhand.

I just read the last several entries and plan to read the rest. The family FB page I think we can probably comment on. If her card was used at a McDonald's and a gas station, I think we can assume there will be video of who was using it and if it was a perp, another dumb one I can only say... And neither called into work it says so it sounds like they both worked. Torn clothing at her condo is worrisome, I am assuming that is before she even left home or they went on a trip then..?

It stands out to me it is "her" condo, "her" car and "her" bank card... I don't know that it means anything, just something I noticed.

I do see the last entry on True Crime and that is worrisome but it is not confirmed yet?

An update on the FB page about four hours ago says the body is unidentifiable so now they are waiting on dental records. Dental must be quicker than DNA?

It seems it must be female and possibly found somewhere or somehow that they believe it to be possibly her? No one has said that but what I mean is they are not saying that it might be him for instance...

If it turns out to be her, then he is still missing...

There have been two members of TCS this week with tragedy - Tiffany is missing and the news doesn't look good and Savannah Paschal was killed by her husband.

I have to tell y'all with all the true crime shows I watch and stuff I read, I am suspicious of everything and everyone! I've been married almost 40 yrs to the same man and if he started acting even a little weird, I'd be watching him like a hawk!

OK, so how hot has it been in Vegas area? If they officially went missing 10/5 and the body was discovered what, 10/19 or 20, i suppose that's enough time for a body to be unidentifiable if exposed to the elements. Unless something else was done with it that we are unaware of. I was immediately suspicious of the boyfriend but how did he leave the area where the car was found? Was it walking distance to a town or main road?

There's a linked-in for a Tiffany Booth that is AVP Assistant Manager of SBA Loan Operations in Las Vegas - is this is our Tiffany, sounds like she had a good job. Don't know what he did yet - still snooping. 🕵️‍♀️

There have been two members of TCS this week with tragedy - Tiffany is missing and the news doesn't look good and Savannah Paschal was killed by her husband.

I have to tell y'all with all the true crime shows I watch and stuff I read, I am suspicious of everything and everyone! I've been married almost 40 yrs to the same man and if he started acting even a little weird, I'd be watching him like a hawk!

OK, so how hot has it been in Vegas area? If they officially went missing 10/5 and the body was discovered what, 10/19 or 20, i suppose that's enough time for a body to be unidentifiable if exposed to the elements. Unless something else was done with it that we are unaware of. I was immediately suspicious of the boyfriend but how did he leave the area where the car was found? Was it walking distance to a town or main road?

There's a linked-in for a Tiffany Booth that is AVP Assistant Manager of SBA Loan Operations in Las Vegas - is this is our Tiffany, sounds like she had a good job. Don't know what he did yet - still snooping. 🕵️‍♀️
I noticed just today that she was a member of that True Crime Society, and there is another? Wow.

I had to wonder as well about the body being unidentifiable. One usually thinks decomposition but my first thought was she has not been missing that long to be entirely decomposed right? Why would they even think it may be her in that case? So then my mind went to of course, what was done to her (or the body whoever it may be)...

It is hard to say but the hints here are that she is the one with a decent job and perhaps money, condo, car, her cards used. I guess it does not mean he did not have a job (it does mention neither calling in for work), but there seems to be far less info out there about him. Perhaps because her family is speaking up some and his is not?

He has a fb page but it either has no info or is private or has been taken down/info deleted. There's a post on the Help Find Tiffany page from her work family at TELUS International. It is a telecommunications and IT company. I can't find much info on Eduardo at all.

He has a fb page but it either has no info or is private or has been taken down/info deleted. There's a post on the Help Find Tiffany page from her work family at TELUS International. It is a telecommunications and IT company. I can't find much info on Eduardo at all.
You probably have checked more things than I but I know the only thing about him at all or any family of his saying anything that I saw was a remark to her family from his cousin that he allegedly has anxiety as well. And that's it. I guess it is possible he doesn't have much family.

It seems likely more is known here than we know of course. Just thinking as always, of video cameras like when the car was abandoned or where it was captured on video and who was driving, the use of her cards at a gas station and McDonald's I imagine there has to be video... It "seems" there is reason they think this body may be hers...

I was just skimming some of the comments on FB and it sounds like the comparison with dental records should be done today per someone I believe to be a family member... (12 hours ago she said "tonight or tomorrow".) I was thinking it may take longer but they were apparently told this.

I am trying to be careful in my comment here, I hope it is not her for the family's sake; if it is her, however, then where is he? That seems the next logical question/puzzle... If it is not her, then it returns to where are they?

An update on the FB page about four hours ago says the body is unidentifiable so now they are waiting on dental records. Dental must be quicker than DNA?
Yeah, dentals can be done pretty easily. Usually they just take dental x-rays of the deceased, and have someone like a dentist / forensic dentist compare them to the most recent x-rays and/or dental records from the missing person.
DNA, as we know, has to be sent to a lab and generally takes a few weeks. Or months, or even longer. It can be rushed, of course. But in general it's gonna take a few weeks at least.

Yeah, dentals can be done pretty easily. Usually they just take dental x-rays of the deceased, and have someone like a dentist / forensic dentist compare them to the most recent x-rays and/or dental records from the missing person.
DNA, as we know, has to be sent to a lab and generally takes a few weeks. Or months, or even longer. It can be rushed, of course. But in general it's gonna take a few weeks at least.
Interesting. No word yet though, I just checked the FB page. Being in her family's shoes has to be very hard right now to put it mildly.

Just today here we had a case where a body was found weeks ago and presumed to be a person that went missing in the very area last seen weeks prior. They just announced positive ID today.

I think the family's confirmation is the best confirmation we can have. I would like to add however that I have done a search for a news article confirming it is Tiffany and have not found one. The media does not seem to be too on this case. Maybe it is my search but I saw nothing--maybe someone else can find a news headline, I tried to no avail.

NOW where is he?

Here's one I just found. This is very sad . I wonder what happened and where he is . Did they have a fight and he killed her and took off or did someone else harm or kill him too.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back