AMBER Alert SUMMER WELLS: Missing from Rogersville, TN - 15 June 2021 - Age 5

1623864609105.png 1623864619358.png

AMBER Alert issued for missing 5-year-old out of Hawkins Co.​

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued a statewide AMBER Alert for a missing 5-year-old girl from Rogersville in Hawkins County Wednesday morning.

Officials with the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to WVLT News that Summer Moon-Utah Wells went missing Tuesday night. Sheriff’s Office officials are asking for the public’s help locating the child.

Summer Wells has blonde hair and was last seen wearing grey shorts and a pink shirt on Ben Hill road, officials said. She has been missing since 7 p.m. Tuesday.

TBI officials said Summer Wells may now have shorter hair than that pictured in earlier alerts.

1623864734666.png 1623864744582.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirsten Fiscus, Nashville Tennessean
Thu, February 29, 2024 at 3:26 PM EST

As dozens of law enforcement officials continue to search for 15-year-old Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, dozens more are quietly working behind the scenes to find the children at the center of Tennessee's unsolved Amber Alerts.

Including the search for Sebastian, there are six open Amber Alerts in Tennessee dating as far back as 2011. In most Amber Alerts, there's an obvious suspect or information to indicate what happened to the child.

<snip>

Summer Wells​

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has released a statewide Amber Alert for 5-year-old Summer Wells from Hawkins County.

An Amber Alert was issued for Summer Wells, 5, in June 2021 after she went missing from her Rogersville home in northeast Tennessee.

The terrain around her home, known for being rough, made searches difficult with unreliable cell service, officials said.

Two weeks after Summer went missing, her mother, Candus Bly, told Johnson City news sttation WJHL-TN that she believed her daughter was abducted.

TBI announced they were looking for the driver of a late 1990s to early 2000s Toyota Tacoma, stressing that the driver was not a suspect but a potential witness who could help in the search for Summer.

The girl was last seen wearing grey pants, a pink shirt and was possibly barefoot. She was described as being about 3 feet tall, weighing 40 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes.

This case I have varying opinions on. I do think the answers lie with the family. Alternatively my next one would be someone known to them and I don't truly buy that.

I do not think the truth has been told and I'd sure like to know what the brothers had to say if ever questioned.

To be fair, I did not like the full overboard SM onslaught at these parents and lines should be drawn about what is too far or unfair but my God the conspiraciesa and ridiculoussness went too far and of note when a case gets quiet and they don't get the views or $$ they disappear or go silent or care less on that case. The West boys were another, totally nutso and overboard and all they cared about was justice they claimed while they filmed outside the grandparents and you name it but when finally there were charges, not a ONE around who gave a sh*t or followed the trial or even existed. They made their bucks from click bait went over the top and then disappeared or renamed self for next case to do the same. Petito another.

Then also in this one the parents got online drunk or whatever and on shows. Jsut so much.

I don't agree with how bad people went at them but only when it got views but I do honestly feel the story does not add up. I do think it happened with probably Candus. There is though in this one a possibility it was someone else who knew their totally cavalier behavior in watching their children and so on, their drugs, their alcohol. I think it highly unlike though. I think it lies at home.

I am not even sure it happened the day stated. Certainly not the time either.

'EVERYTHING HURTS'

Missing Summer Wells’ dad reveals ‘1,000 days of hell’ as he slams critics & issues threat to whoever took his daughter​

THE desperate family of missing Summer Wells has laid bare the pain and anger over her disappearance more than 1,000 days ago.

Angry Don Wells released a wide-ranging statement to The U.S Sun to let rip at the "sick" authorities he claims have unjustly taken his three young sons into custody to "play them against us," while his daughter is still no closer to being found.

Summer's case is getting colder with every passing milestone, but her father says he will never give up hope.

"I never knew people could be so cruel as they are and as they are to my wife. I do my best to protect her and that includes social media," Don told The U.S. Sun.

"We're both so tired of it all. But our children are worth keeping going. Summer is worth it. Go ahead and punch me, make us lose sleep bombarding our phones all night, but find my daughter."

Don then let rip at the DCS, accusing them of being "a mess".

"Am I angry? We better not go there," he raged at the decision to sever all contact with sons.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) continues to investigate, even if they "still don’t have the answers we’ve been seeking."

"We are grateful for law enforcement, for Tennessee, for people who really care and pray and try to encourage us," he continued.

"Thank you to each of you. Tell the world. TBI, FBI, don't stop. We never will. This has been a thousand days of Hell but God went through Hell for me. Me and Candus will continue to do it for Summer and for our boys. Pray for us."

I don't even know what to think in this one. Parent/s are far from clear imo but the case and onlin stuff went so far and so ridiculous... Parents have not helped themselves and he particularly with a DUI and more. Add in sister of his talking about his molestation of her and so much more. Can't say anything has impressed me by LE though either although maybe just close to vest.

They've been on all from Dr. Phil to Chris McDonough going to their home (not a fan).

Don has not helped getting a DUI then they had some kind of domestic and more.

They went on SM more than once and in what kind of shape.

Personally I think the case and the answer is at home but it doesn't mean I agree with what was done with this case online but not do I think they should have played into it and all the rabbiti holes.

And at the bottom of it all, their child is forgotten and still missing.

He had a sister who talked of his molestation of her.

They definitely lived a life outsiders could judge easily.

And lost their boys.

Talk of the church they were in and so much more.

OF her sister going missing in WI years before which I doubt relates in any direct way and created another rabbit hole.

We're not living in the perfect home or living the perfect life and easy to judge.

I don't know. His speaking out never does them any good. And I'm not sure they should have any of the kids.

I do know how this case went wasn't fair but in the same breath they fell right into that online.

I truly think something happened at home/with family is where I lean and sure there could be trafficking, selling and all rabbit holes that have been went down. Funny how again s many after feeding it to a frenzy went silent with it. Even retired cops and Dr. Phil...

I don't know what happened but again I feel it likely was in the family but nothing about this was handled right either. imo.

If one listened to all from the church thing to the friend whose son was with (and her own issues with her children and beyond), it is a neverending rabbit hole. All of whom have shut up about it along with even responsible channels supposedly that vowed never to quit and milked the views from it.

And yet there is a little girl missing.

They lost their boys and I have to wonder what those boys have said. But no arrests and no answers.

Why he is speaking up now, again, who knows.

It's an odd one because I do think the answer likely lies at home/with a parent/s but the way they were treated and how far it went was beyond what I could stand to watch either and of course none of us know. However they also played into it.

Frusrtrated just talking of it because I don't get it either nor do I get the parents. I sure don't know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawn Honner
Back