• Missing Since04/01/2013
  • Missing FromAlameda County, California
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceWhite
  • Date of Birth09/25/1990 (29)
  • Age22 years old
  • Height and Weight5'3, 100 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Gonzales may use the first name Katie or the nickname Sam.
Details of Disappearance
Gonzales's family in North Carolina reported her missing on December 6, 2013. She was living in Alameda County, California and kept in regular contact with her family, but all contact had ceased and the last activity on her Facebook page was in April 2013.

She has a history of arrests for prostitution and drug offenses, most recently in Compton, California and Los Angeles, California, and there are warrants out for her arrest. Due to her lifestyle and the uncharacteristic lack of contact, there is concern for Gonzales's safety. Her case remains unsolved.
Investigating Agency
  • Alameda Sheriff's Department 510-667-3699

Last edited:
Samantha Angel Gonzales
  • samantha_angel_gonzales_1.jpg
  • samantha_angel_gonzales_2.jpg
Gonzales, circa 2013
  • Missing Since04/01/2013
  • Missing FromAlameda County, California
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceWhite
  • Date of Birth09/25/1990 (29)
  • Age22 years old
  • Height and Weight5'3, 100 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Gonzales may use the first name Katie or the nickname Sam.
Details of Disappearance
Gonzales's family in North Carolina reported her missing on December 6, 2013. She was living in Alameda County, California and kept in regular contact with her family, but all contact had ceased and the last activity on her Facebook page was in April 2013.

She has a history of arrests for prostitution and drug offenses, most recently in Compton, California and Los Angeles, California, and there are warrants out for her arrest. Due to her lifestyle and the uncharacteristic lack of contact, there is concern for Gonzales's safety. Her case remains unsolved.
Investigating Agency
  • Alameda Sheriff's Department 510-667-3699
Thank you for making the thread for me, it was something that was hard to get through for me. I've attached a collage of my daughter for you to see it tooView attachment 491View attachment 491

Weird... Her NamUs page is down and she's also been removed from the California DOJ Missing Persons database. @No1likeme do you know why that is?

No I have no idea why her page has been taken down but I'm planning on checking into it very soon
Her case is still listed.

Weird. Looks like her NamUs case # changed for some reason.
Still can't find her case with Cali DOJ though.
Glad to see she's still up on NamUs.
I don't know much about it but could it have to do with Namus defunding changes? One would think though they would keep the same case number for continuity's sake for anyone who had it or knew it. Doesn't explain the DOJ I guess either...

At least I can use age as my excuse.

Were are you using your phone? I have a harder time with the phone then I do if I’m on a PC on my laptop
No unfortunately I don't have that excuse either, I was using my computer. I'll use my stress level as an excuse. :)
The NamUs link was changed was my first problem. I think my second problem was that I searched with the "-" in the case number and then with her name ending in a Z instead of an S. Just big ol' brain farts all around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back