WA ROMAN HUIZAR: Missing from West Richland, WA - 21 April 2024 - Age 1 *Found Alive*

1713889801811.png

Police hunt former cop after two women are found dead and a child is abducted​

Police are urgently searching for a man after two women were shot dead and a 1-year-old boy was abducted in Washington State before possibly fleeing toward the Mexico border on Monday, authorities said.

Elias Huizar, 39, a former police officer, is “armed and considered dangerous, and is likely to commit more crimes,” Washington State Patrol said. He was due to appear in court on Monday on charges of child rape, according to KNDU, NBC News’ affiliate in the Tri-Cities Area.

Police identified him as a person of interest after a woman was shot dead at the end of the school day at Wiley Elementary School in West Richland, in Benton County Washington.

West Richland Police Department said in a statement that officers were called at 3.23 p.m. Monday and that “one adult female was pronounced deceased at the scene outside of the school.” The victim was not identified.

The shooter fled the scene and no one else was injured as the school was placed in lockdown, police said, adding that at this point it was thought to be an isolated incident.

But later on Monday night police said the body of a second woman was found at Huizar’s home after they had obtained a search warrant. No information was given about the woman except that she was “a known associate of the suspect.”

He appeared in court on Feb. 15 accused with child rape, where a lawyer entered a not-guilty plea on his behalf.

Court documents seen by KNDU said that Huizar is alleged to have sexually assaulted a teenager while she was sleeping in his home in February this year. This was witnessed and reported by another teenager, the documents say.

No-contact orders were issued for the alleged victims in the case, who were described as teenagers, meaning Huizar can’t go within 1,000 feet of their schools, homes or workplaces, or have any contact with minors under 16.

Prosecuting attorney Anita Petra told the February hearing that this order would ban contact between Huizar and his own child.

The Yakima Police Department told KNDU that Huizar was an officer there from 2013 to 2022.

1713889813886.png

Former officer allegedly murders ex-wife, girlfriend & kidnaps child; Amber Alert issued
A former officer is on the run after allegedly killing his ex-wife and his 17-year-old girlfriend in Washington, then abducing his 1-year-old son.

Elias Huizar, 40, is believed to be “armed” and “likely to commit more crimes” after being accused of the two murders on Monday, according to police. He is possibly fleeing to Mexico with his 1-year-old son, the Washington State Patrol said.

Police said at around 3:23 p.m., on Monday, officers from the West Richland Police Department were called to Wiley Elementary School, where they found an adult woman, Amber Rodriguez, dead outside of the school where she worked. Rodriguez is said to be the suspect's ex-wife.

When officers went to serve a search warrant at Huizar's home Monday evening, they claim to have discovered a second crime scene, where his 17-year-old girlfriend was found killed.

The New York Post reports that the second victim is the mother of Huizar’s missing 1-year-old son, Roman, according to relatives on social media.

The New York Post also reports that the murders took place on the same day he was due in court on two child rape charges. One of the charges stems from him being accused of raping a 16-year-old girl in February after illegally providing her alcohol.

His relationship with the 17-year-old girl was the other child rape charge he was due in court for on Monday, the Tri-City Herald reported.

Ex Yakima Cop Spotted in Oregon After Murders of Ex-Wife, Teen Girlfriend, Police Say​

Elias Huizar is a former police officer from Washington State who is accused of murdering his ex-wife and underage girlfriend before leaving the state with his son, with a possible sighting in Oregon.

On April 23, West Richland police wrote, “Portland PD has advised West Richland PD that Huizar was seen in Portland, Oregon overnight, possibly driving a black sedan. All resources are following up on this lead.”

In a news conference, West Richland police said multiple agencies are involved in tracking him down, including the FBI and U.S. Marshals Service. Authorities would not take questions at that initial news conference.

1. An Amber Alert Says Police Believe Elias Huizar Is ‘Heading Towards Mexico’

The release continues, “It is believed that the 1-year-old was taken by Elias Huizar. The Amber Alert was extended from Washington to Oregon and it is alleged that Huizar is heading towards Mexico. Investigators believe that Huizar is armed and considered dangerous, and is likely to commit more crimes.”

2. Elias Huizar Is Accused of Shooting His Ex-Wife, Amber Rodriguez, to Death Outside an Elementary School Where She Worked

According to police, at 3:23 p.m., the West Richland Police Department “responded to a shooting on the grounds at Wiley Elementary School in West Richland. One adult female was pronounced deceased at the scene outside of the school. There were no other causalities.”

According to the Seattle Times, this victim was Huizar’s ex-wife, who worked as a “paraeducator at the school.”

The Times named his ex-wife as Amber Rodriguez, reporting that she “filed Friday for a change in custody for their two sons, ages 5 and 9.”

In February, she asked for a protection order to protect herself and the kids, according to The Times, which reported that she accused Huizar of harassing her “since their 2020 divorce and she believed he was mentally and emotionally unstable.”

3. The Second Murder Victim, Angelica Santos, Was 17 Years Old

Police wrote that they had discovered a second crime victim. Although police did not name her, The New York Post reported that she was his 17-year-old girlfriend Angelica Santos.

Santos’s brother Damien Santos shared a photo collage on Facebook and confirmed his sister’s death, writing, “It breaks my heart to write this but unfortunately my sister has passed away at the young age of 17 November 5 2006 – April 22 2024.”

“While serving a search warrant at the residence of homicide suspect Elias Huizar, West Richland Police Detectives and partner agencies discovered a second crime scene,” they wrote.

“A second homicide victim was found inside the residence. No information about the victim’s identity is being released at this time, except to say that it is not Huizar but that the victim is a known associate of the suspect.”

4. Elias Huizar Was Accused in February of Raping Another Underage Girl

“The City of Yakima has recently become aware of allegations and the subsequent arrest of a former employee, Elias Huizar, by the West Richland Police Department. Huizar has not been employed by the City of Yakima since February 2022,” the release said.

“The investigation of the allegations against Huizar is being conducted by the West Richland Police Department. Media inquiries regarding this case should be made to the West Richland Police Department,” it noted.

According to the Seattle Times, Huizar was accused of “raping a friend of his teenage girlfriend,” with the latter being the mother of the missing child.

The Times reported that Huizar was accused of sexually assaulting “the unconscious house guest after a night of drinking,” but was released on $200,000 bail.

The Tri-City Herald reported that Huizar was also being investigated for whether his relationship with Santos was legal due to her age. According to the Tri-City Herald, Huizar was arrested after his girlfriend told police she caught him sexually assaulting the girl.

5. Amber Rodriguez, Who Also Worked as a Real Estate Broker, Was Remembered as ‘Sweet & Kind’https://twitter.com/crimewithbobby

https://twitter.com/BriskTastic

This guy’s a piece of work.

According to court documents, Huizar had entered a not guilty plea on charges of child rape in February. Elias was dating a 17-year-old whom was the mother of 1-year-old Roman. His 17-year-old girlfriend’s 16-year-old friend accused Elias of raping her.

Huizar allegedly sexually assaulted the unconscious teen after the victim and Huizar’s teenage girlfriend had been drinking. Police arrested the 39-year-old after his girlfriend allegedly caught him assaulting her friend, according to court documents.

According to the documents, Elias met his girlfriend when he was working as a school resource officer at her middle school. They later reconnected when she was 15 and began a sexual relationship. He got her pregnant and she had Roman when she was 16. She was not named due to being a minor.

The former officer posted $200,000 bail after his arrest, and the rape case was pending at the time of his wife’s and girlfriend’s murders on Monday.

Huizar’s and Amber Rodriguez divorced in 2020 and she filed a restraining order against him on behalf of herself and their two sons, ages five and eight. According to the court documents, domestic violence and sexual assault were the reasons for the restraining order.

Rodriguez also filed for a custody change involving her two young sons with Huizar last week, according to court documents.

Last edited:
Not posting for donations. Posting for the information included.

Amber Marie Rodriguez was brutally murdered April 22, 2024 at William Wiley Elementary School in West Richland, Washington - the victim of a domestic violence homicide. Amber is the loving, devoted, and fiercely protective mother of Eden (9), and Leon (6).

So many in our community and beyond are looking for a way to support Amber’s family during this devastating and tragic time. Eden was a witness to his mother’s murder and will need extensive support going forward. Due to Leon’s unique abilities, he may not understand why his mommy is gone, but he feels the loss deeply and is also in need of support and resources. Eden and Leon are blessed with a large, loving maternal family who will raise them to know just how much they are loved by their most precious guardian angel.

WTF. That's becoming common with me. At least I haven't started saying it out loud though.

For starters, I'd wonder if his reconnecting with the girl at 15 is fact and he didn't have anything to do with her while a resource officer at middle school but maybe not... Wouldn't be hard to believe though with his known alleged actions. I'm surprised when she had the baby he wasn't charged. If paternity was done it would be clear he got a possibly 15 even at that time pregnant, at most.

A cop, a 39 year old with a 15 year old. Smdh. No indication he'd hurt his kids which gives hope for the young one he abducted but doesn't mean he won't either. He killed the mother of his others in front of at least one. Took two moms away from their respective kids forever and dad is going away as well if this doesn't end upl with anyone else dead on top of it.

His name does not sound Hispanic or am I wrong on that? The women's clearly are. Not that he still coudln't be going to Mexico or have some roots there or family. I wonder what made the think he is.

What a cretin. Sounds to me like these women couldn't escape this man or find any protection. I wonder if he had hoped to also take his sons at the school but didn't go that way or couldn't.

I'd almost bet he lost the cop job over the teenaged gf. Could be wrong but timing seems likely.

And then he rapes an UNCONSCIOUS teen (how sick is that) and his gf and baby mother catches him. At first I wondered why the ex was shot but clearly she just filed for probably full custody would be my guess. Divorce final in 2020, I wonder if it started in 2020 or 2019, etc. That would make the 17 year old gf 12 or 13 thereabouts which would fit with middle school... I'm not saying it is related but I have to wonder... He clearly has a thing for teens... And raping them.

What an adorable little boy. I pray he is found safe and dad is put away forever.

This guy’s a piece of work.

According to court documents, Huizar had entered a not guilty plea on charges of child rape in February. Elias was dating a 17-year-old whom was the mother of 1-year-old Roman. His 17-year-old girlfriend’s 16-year-old friend accused Elias of raping her.

Huizar allegedly sexually assaulted the unconscious teen after the victim and Huizar’s teenage girlfriend had been drinking. Police arrested the 39-year-old after his girlfriend allegedly caught him assaulting her friend, according to court documents.

According to the documents, Elias met his girlfriend when he was working as a school resource officer at her middle school. They later reconnected when she was 15 and began a sexual relationship. He got her pregnant and she had Roman when she was 16. She was not named due to being a minor.

The former officer posted $200,000 bail after his arrest, and the rape case was pending at the time of his wife’s and girlfriend’s murders on Monday.

Huizar’s and Amber Rodriguez divorced in 2020 and she filed a restraining order against him on behalf of herself and their two sons, ages five and eight. According to the court documents, domestic violence and sexual assault were the reasons for the restraining order.

Rodriguez also filed for a custody change involving her two young sons with Huizar last week, according to court documents.
Seems like it would be hard to see she was a minor since she's only 17 now and the baby is a year old.

Traffic is still terribly backed up in the Eugene area. The freeway has been closed off for miles for a long time. It appears that they had been in some kind of a gun battle about 29 miles north of Eugene going into the Eugene area. I know someone who is a witness to hearing gunshots in that area.

Crazy!!!! :panic:

baby taken safely into custody by OSP troopers!
What awesome news. As messed up and dangerous and murderous as he is I took hope from the fact he did not kill the child who was with his ex wife. Horrible facts that the child saw dad do this to mom and saw mom die but he dind't hur the child and was HOPING he wouldn't this child either. Totally affected them in many awful ways for life onward ever after but didn't physically hurt or kill the kids. I have a big Thank God for that one!

Traffic is still terribly backed up in the Eugene area. The freeway has been closed off for miles for a long time. It appears that they had been in some kind of a gun battle about 29 miles north of Eugene going into the Eugene area. I know someone who is a witness to hearing gunshots in that area.

Crazy!!!! :panic:
Is this the town/city out don't like to go to if can help it or is that Portland? Can't recall but know you have talked of both, how changed, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flipflop
Back