KS OLIVIA JANSEN: Missing from Kansas City, KS - 10 July 2020 - Age 3 *Found Deceased*

1594404454027.png

Amber Alert for 3-year-old girl from Kansas City, Kansas

An Amber Alert has been activated for a 3-year-old girl from Kansas City, Kansas.

Oliva Jansen is 3 feet tall. She weighs about 50 pounds and has brown hair and blue-green eyes. She was last seen wearing her pajamas, which included a pink top and purple or teal bottom. Her hair was in a ponytail, according to the Amber Alert.

Oliva’s father told police he woke up at 6:30 Friday morning and discovered she wasn’t in her bed and wasn’t inside their home. The back door of the house was open.

“Due to her age and a search of the area, investigators believe that she was taken from the location,” the Amber Alert states.

There is no known suspect or suspect vehicle at this time.

At 6:30 AM this morning, the father of Olivia woke up and discovered that she was not in the residence and the back door of the location was standing open. Due to her age and a search of the area, investigators believe that she was taken from the location. There is no known suspect at this time and no known suspect vehicle.

I just tried one other thing and it did not work. No biggie. I would probably only get irate and say nasty things on her page. :(

you can still access his facebook, correct? scroll down to his friends list and she's on there .. just click on her link
Just tried it. Not under that name but she comes up as Jackie Mamas Jansen with a pic of the dead girl. Is it possible she changed it...? But maybe you are still logged into the former account? I am not a techie but her name did not come up under his friends except as I just put it...?

Just tried it. Not under that name but she comes up as Jackie Mamas Jansen with a pic of the dead girl. Is it possible she changed it...? But maybe you are still logged into the former account? I am not a techie but her name did not come up under his friends except as I just put it...?
that's her

that's her
No comments allowed looks like on hers. Old posts. I went back to his and again went to do a very nasty comment. I probably should not go there right now... I have very little control at the moment/this week. I still want to say it! Seeing her at the top of her screen with that little girl about put me through the roof. Man do I feel for that child's relatives who loved her. Her own BIO DADDY, it makes me ILL. We don't even have details yet... Looking at the two of them as if they are in "love"?? Oh don't get me started... Human emotion? I don't think so... I hope her other children at their age have some hope of turning out decent and have someone decent to raise them...

This is quite tame. I would probably be thrown off every site if I said what I wanted to say...

Vigil remembers 3-year old Olivia Jansen as smart and lovable

Balloons floated up into the sky Saturday afternoon in memory of 3-year-old Olivia Jansen.

Hundreds of mourners and supporters gathered to pay the respects bringing flowers, stuffed animals, pictures and candles.

Instead of remembering the painful goodbye, those who loved her choosing to remember how she lived through vivid colors and lights.

Her grandmother describing the girl as a joyful and smart little girl who loved the color yellow.

“A loving child, and very, very, very smart. She was a very smart 3-year-old,” said Olivia’s grandmother, Vickie Saindon.

The family is thanking everyone who is showing their support during this time.

“I enjoy this crowd, they make it so much easier, I am glad they all came out to help for my granddaughter,” Saindon said.

Olivia’s mother, who is currently incarcerated, was allowed to watch the special gathering through video.

1594579735184.png 1594579742694.png

OFFICIALLY charged now

Is criminal desecration new? I know i have been just as disgusted at other perps in other cases, how can anyone compare because so many are so depraved. Right now though, with this one fresh, they are the worst I have ever seen. Although I know they all are that are of this level of beasts. I read something last night on the FB comments that I wish I could forget. I will only say this, thinking this child had it nice up until this point is a dream... I don't know if this woman's children are salvageable but I hope someone can teach them other than they know... Assuming what I read was true...

😭

Olivia Jansen: Grandparents say little girl pleaded with them before her death, didn’t want to go home

Two people are behind bars in connection with the alleged murder of a 3-year-old Kansas girl, and family members say the child’s death could have been prevented if social services would have stepped in sooner.

“Torture, torture, they kept her from us … we called DCF … we knew it was bad but we didn’t know what we are learning now,” Jansen said, according to ABC 9.

Olivia’s grandmother, Elisabeth Jansen, told KSHB 41 that they last saw the child in March. Olivia reportedly didn’t want to go home and wanted her grandparents’ assurance that she could come back to see them.
Elisabeth added that although they contacted DCF, no one removed Olivia from her father’s care. Olivia’s biological mother is currently incarcerated on unrelated charges.

“They wouldn’t do anything other than knock at the door–and so I was on the phone with them June 22 for 23 minutes telling them everything I could think of to tell them, and then they sent me an email on Thursday that I can send them more stuff but for me to know they wouldn’t be contacting me.”

It’s unclear how long Olivia had been deceased before authorities found her on Friday evening. An autopsy is currently underway to determine the cause of death.https://www.crimeonline.com/author/legan/

😭

Olivia Jansen: Grandparents say little girl pleaded with them before her death, didn’t want to go home

Two people are behind bars in connection with the alleged murder of a 3-year-old Kansas girl, and family members say the child’s death could have been prevented if social services would have stepped in sooner.

“Torture, torture, they kept her from us … we called DCF … we knew it was bad but we didn’t know what we are learning now,” Jansen said, according to ABC 9.

Olivia’s grandmother, Elisabeth Jansen, told KSHB 41 that they last saw the child in March. Olivia reportedly didn’t want to go home and wanted her grandparents’ assurance that she could come back to see them.
Elisabeth added that although they contacted DCF, no one removed Olivia from her father’s care. Olivia’s biological mother is currently incarcerated on unrelated charges.

“They wouldn’t do anything other than knock at the door–and so I was on the phone with them June 22 for 23 minutes telling them everything I could think of to tell them, and then they sent me an email on Thursday that I can send them more stuff but for me to know they wouldn’t be contacting me.”

It’s unclear how long Olivia had been deceased before authorities found her on Friday evening. An autopsy is currently underway to determine the cause of death.Posts by: Leigh Egan
Too many cases not being investigated by Kansas DCF. They have made national headlines for their ineptness. Looks like it hasn't changed.

😭

It’s unclear how long Olivia had been deceased before authorities found her on Friday evening. An autopsy is currently underway to determine the cause of death.Posts by: Leigh Egan

Cannot say how sorry I feel for this little girl .😥

Too many cases not being investigated by Kansas DCF. They have made national headlines for their ineptness. Looks like it hasn't changed.

And Lucas Hernandez. And more I'm sure.

Mekhi Boone, Evan Brewer and Adrian Jones, all from different areas in Kansas, were all killed by people who were supposed to love them.

The young boys each had files with the Kansas Department for Children and Families.

Now, family of 3-year-old Olivia Jansen said they too placed calls to the agency and to police for help.

In 2015, Adrian Jones's remains were found in a livestock pen located on the property where he lived with his dad and stepmom in KCK.

Conway is Adrian's maternal grandmother. She said Adrian's dad would not allow her to see the kids.

Records the I-Team obtained after Adrian's death reveal Conway and several others called Kansas DCF with concerns over Adrian's safety.

Adrian's file is several hundred pages long.

He also has a file on the Missouri side. Social workers in both states documented that Adrian was being abused for years, but left him in the home.

In 2017, the body of Evan Brewer, 3, was found encased in concrete at the home where he lived with his mom, Miranda Miller, and her boyfriend, Stephen Bodine.

Bodine went to prison for Evan's murder. Miller also went to prison for failing to protect Evan.

Records show Evan was also on DCF's radar before his death.

In 2013, Mekhi Boone, 5, died from abuse. Boone's father and live-in girlfriend were sentenced to prison in relation to his death.

Records show Kansas DCF had involvement with the family. The agency removed Boone from his mother after he was found wandering alone in a grocery store.

Mekhi's mother filed a lawsuit against Kansas DCF, which settled out of court for an undisclosed amount in 2016.

On Sunday, Mark Dupree, district attorney for Wyandotte County, urged people to come forward to protect children from abuse.

"If you know something, please say something," Dupree said. "Make the call."

However, in many cases, friends and family members did make the call.

"Before Adrian passed away, lots of things were said," Conway said. "It's just a bunch of rhetoric — people saying 'speak out when you see something,' but people are speaking out and still nothing is being done. Nothing."

Eyewitness led KCK police to trail where they found body of missing 3-year-old girl

Sources say an eyewitness led police to the spot where 3-year-old Olivia Jansen’s body was found Friday near 34th and Steele Road.

The KCK girl’s body was found in what police describe as a shallow grave off a path in a wooded area about nine hours after her father, Howard Jansen III, reported her missing Friday.

Sources tell FOX4 if it weren’t for an alert neighbor, Olivia’s body may have never been found.

Family of the eyewitness say he’s on the autism spectrum and didn’t want to talk, but a neighbor who helped him contact police told FOX4 her story.

“He was out doing stuff in the yard,” said the woman, who asked not to be identified for fear of retribution.

She lives near the eyewitness and said he told her that he saw a silver SUV parked by the path around 7:30 a.m. Friday, one hour before Olivia’s father reported her missing.

The man became concerned after seeing video of a silver SUV, allegedly belonging to Jansen’s girlfriend, in a news story about Olivia’s disappearance later that day.

The woman said her neighbor told her: “I thought it was really weird. It was only there for about 10 minutes and then two people got in and took off and peeled off down the street.”

“I said, well you need to go call the TIPS line or something, and he was like, ‘I don’t know how to go about that,'” the woman told FOX4. “So I said, ‘I will take care of it.’ So that’s when I went directly to the police barriers they had up on South 42nd and Gibbs, and I told an officer and they took it from there.”

Shortly after that tip, Olivia’s body was found with what sources say was bruises on her face. It appeared she was beaten.

Eyewitness led KCK police to trail where they found body of missing 3-year-old girl

Sources say an eyewitness led police to the spot where 3-year-old Olivia Jansen’s body was found Friday near 34th and Steele Road.

The KCK girl’s body was found in what police describe as a shallow grave off a path in a wooded area about nine hours after her father, Howard Jansen III, reported her missing Friday.

Sources tell FOX4 if it weren’t for an alert neighbor, Olivia’s body may have never been found.

Family of the eyewitness say he’s on the autism spectrum and didn’t want to talk, but a neighbor who helped him contact police told FOX4 her story.

“He was out doing stuff in the yard,” said the woman, who asked not to be identified for fear of retribution.

She lives near the eyewitness and said he told her that he saw a silver SUV parked by the path around 7:30 a.m. Friday, one hour before Olivia’s father reported her missing.

The man became concerned after seeing video of a silver SUV, allegedly belonging to Jansen’s girlfriend, in a news story about Olivia’s disappearance later that day.

The woman said her neighbor told her: “I thought it was really weird. It was only there for about 10 minutes and then two people got in and took off and peeled off down the street.”

“I said, well you need to go call the TIPS line or something, and he was like, ‘I don’t know how to go about that,'” the woman told FOX4. “So I said, ‘I will take care of it.’ So that’s when I went directly to the police barriers they had up on South 42nd and Gibbs, and I told an officer and they took it from there.”

Shortly after that tip, Olivia’s body was found with what sources say was bruises on her face. It appeared she was beaten.
Thanks to an alert neighbor!

Poor baby girl!

FIVE TIMES. In 7 months. And TWENTY-ONE TIMES in 3.5 years.
Straight up negligence.

KCKPD called to Olivia Jansen's home 5 times in 2020

Kansas City, Kansas, police were called to a home associated with 3-year-old Olivia Jansen five times in 2020, records obtained by 41 Action News show.

The calls included a welfare check on Feb. 28 and a juvenile abuse call on June 2.

Records do not, however, indicate if the juvenile abuse call was associated with Olivia.

According to records dating back to 2017, police visited the address 21 times between Jan. 2017 and July 2020.

So it definitely sounds like both. Let me at the two of them, their faces and every part of their bodies!!! I just cannot consider people like this human. I don''t identify but I can at least understand to a point, I think many of us can even if we never went there, at least somewhat, a loss of temper, major stress, someone in the throes of losing a mate who is leaving and taking the kids, etc. It still is not right and most of us would never do it, but it makes a bit more sense, just a bit... Things like this? By two? Probably repetitively? NO.

grandmothers story is heartbreaking and proves blood is not necessarily what makes family

You know, it is an entire different conversation but CPS or DCF I can go both ways about.. I do get them dropping the ball or not doing a job... They also have to be careful though because it is very common for parents to call the other in in an custody fight and they have to look for those patterns... It is not the norm I hope or common but there also has been abuse of power.. Just as a cop can do, a dirty one I mean... I don't know what the answer is and I am not talking in this case but generally.

Decades ago I heard a judge say that it is not neglect or abuse to be poor. The very party who tried to come down on the other parent was the other parent. That very party made sure child support went unpaid for months on end... That very parent called the other in repeatedly... However, that very parent cared so little about his child and what that child had to withhold it and the judge saw through it but not before CPS did their thing and the parent went through holy heck before being exonerated I guess one would say...

In this case an unrelated grandparent was calling. Maybe KC dropped the ball. I don't know. Even if they had checked...? Not sure how it would come out... I think of Lori Vallow and the case. The grandparents of JJ called. A welfare check was done... However, had there been nothing too fishy, that likely would have been as far as it would go.

I sit here and last night I heard a baby/child screaming which is rare. Because of our loss, I said I would never ever ever not call something like that in but it is a hard call... Is it just a tired two year old tantrum... Is it just an wet and hungry baby...?

What is the answer? I don't know. I do know we never should lose sight of the fact regardless of DCF or CPS etc. the first and primary one to blame is the perp. Yet I get it. AJ Freund. He told. He tried. And he was sent home. And paid worse for telling.

I don't know if anyone here followed the case of Pruitt... Randall Pruitt. She was a minor so I won't name her but she was named in media when she was missing. this teenager knew no one could help her she had tried so she traded one really bad situation I think for a slightly better one... In that case, home schooling and moving went on... As well...

You know, it is an entire different conversation but CPS or DCF I can go both ways about.. I do get them dropping the ball or not doing a job... They also have to be careful though because it is very common for parents to call the other in in an custody fight and they have to look for those patterns... It is not the norm I hope or common but there also has been abuse of power.. Just as a cop can do, a dirty one I mean... I don't know what the answer is and I am not talking in this case but generally.

Decades ago I heard a judge say that it is not neglect or abuse to be poor. The very party who tried to come down on the other parent was the other parent. That very party made sure child support went unpaid for months on end... That very parent called the other in repeatedly... However, that very parent cared so little about his child and what that child had to withhold it and the judge saw through it but not before CPS did their thing and the parent went through holy heck before being exonerated I guess one would say...

In this case an unrelated grandparent was calling. Maybe KC dropped the ball. I don't know. Even if they had checked...? Not sure how it would come out... I think of Lori Vallow and the case. The grandparents of JJ called. A welfare check was done... However, had there been nothing too fishy, that likely would have been as far as it would go.

I sit here and last night I heard a baby/child screaming which is rare. Because of our loss, I said I would never ever ever not call something like that in but it is a hard call... Is it just a tired two year old tantrum... Is it just an wet and hungry baby...?

What is the answer? I don't know. I do know we never should lose sight of the fact regardless of DCF or CPS etc. the first and primary one to blame is the perp. Yet I get it. AJ Freund. He told. He tried. And he was sent home. And paid worse for telling.

I don't know if anyone here followed the case of Pruitt... Randall Pruitt. She was a minor so I won't name her but she was named in media when she was missing. this teenager knew no one could help her she had tried so she traded one really bad situation I think for a slightly better one... In that case, home schooling and moving went on... As well...
Kansas DCF has a very, very bad track record of children that have been reported repeatedly then dying at the abusers hands, even when there is ample proof that DCF themselves had gathered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back