KS OLIVIA JANSEN: Missing from Kansas City, KS - 10 July 2020 - Age 3 *Found Deceased*

1594404454027.png

Amber Alert for 3-year-old girl from Kansas City, Kansas

An Amber Alert has been activated for a 3-year-old girl from Kansas City, Kansas.

Oliva Jansen is 3 feet tall. She weighs about 50 pounds and has brown hair and blue-green eyes. She was last seen wearing her pajamas, which included a pink top and purple or teal bottom. Her hair was in a ponytail, according to the Amber Alert.

Oliva’s father told police he woke up at 6:30 Friday morning and discovered she wasn’t in her bed and wasn’t inside their home. The back door of the house was open.

“Due to her age and a search of the area, investigators believe that she was taken from the location,” the Amber Alert states.

There is no known suspect or suspect vehicle at this time.

At 6:30 AM this morning, the father of Olivia woke up and discovered that she was not in the residence and the back door of the location was standing open. Due to her age and a search of the area, investigators believe that she was taken from the location. There is no known suspect at this time and no known suspect vehicle.

1594404356993.png

Kansas issues Amber Alert for missing KCK 3-year-old girl

The Kansas City, Kansas Police Department said Olivia Ann Jansen was last seen early this Friday at her residence in the 4400 block of Gibbs Road in Kansas City, Kansas. Police said she was last seen wearing pink pajamas.

Police said at 6:30 a.m., Jansen's father woke up and discovered that she was not in the residence and the back door of the location was standing open. Police said due to her age and location they believe she was taken from the location.

Amber Alert issued for abducted Kansas City toddler

Authorities are looking for a 3-year-old girl they said has been abducted in Kansas City.

Jansen’s father told police he woke up to find her missing, and the back door of their home open around 6:30 a.m. Authorities who searched the area believe she has been taken.

According to the live press report, she was reported missing by a family member walking in the report to the police station at 8:30 am., per KCKPD spokesperson. The nearest station is quite a ways away from her location, so this baffles me to no end as to why 911 wasn't called. Who was the family member that walked it in and why not call?

According to the live press report, she was reported missing by a family member walking in the report to the police station at 8:30 am., per KCKPD spokesperson. The nearest station is quite a ways away from her location, so this baffles me to no end as to why 911 wasn't called. Who was the family member that walked it in and why not call?

Some of those questions are asked/answered here. (Second video.) Sounds like dad walked in. "Received a call and the father came in." Last seen at 11:00 pm. 5:30 am he got up and noticed she was gone. Trying to ascertain why it took so many hours for him to come to the police station.

Some of those questions are asked/answered here. (Second video.) Sounds like dad walked in. "Received a call and the father came in." Last seen at 11:00 pm. 5:30 am he got up and noticed she was gone. Trying to ascertain why it took so many hours for him to come to the police station.

and why he went to the station instead of calling it in. Like I said, it's not that the station is all that close and how can you be looking for her if you are not around there to look?

So how they are saying he noticed her gone at 5:30 and didn't report until 8:30? :thud: two hours was bad enough but now we are at 3!

News in the early stages is often wrong or seems to contradict. However, I am already not "liking" the facts here.

Just speculation but I am wondering if she was on visitation with her dad...? Simply because there is no mention of the mother or did I miss that...? There is mention of a step-grandmother...

Not sure it is significant but the cop in the video above said front door and the articles say back door was open...

Looks like a car junkyard right behind and to the left there with it's own entry drive..? I mean nothing, just trying to get an idea of the area. Gibbs does look like a pretty main road...

From the map and videos, it seems like a pretty decent neighborhood. But yeah, it also seems like their own personal junkyard in the back of the house there. In the video he also says "there's a lot of debris" making the search difficult.

From the map and videos, it seems like a pretty decent neighborhood. But yeah, it also seems like their own personal junkyard in the back of the house there. In the video he also says "there's a lot of debris" making the search difficult.
it's one of those spotty areas. Really nice, bordered by neglect. That immediate area is pretty nice, though. One of the better for that area.

Looks like a car junkyard right behind and to the left there with it's own entry drive..? I mean nothing, just trying to get an idea of the area. Gibbs does look like a pretty main road...
it being a very busy road is also why you see so many circle drives added so they can get in and out of their properties onto the road much easier instead of having to back out or in to be able to do it safely.

Yeah, I zoomed in some and it looks basically decent and the cars are hidden from view by trees, etc. keeping it probably looking pretty clean from street view... I don't think of that young of children as leaving home at night but we did have one not long ago in our home state, this past winter who did so. She was found dead... No foul play. So I guess it does happen...

But this case already sounds different... Possibly... In that case, it was an immediate call on discovery and there was no question which door, etc. Brutally cold night. No other footprints near where she was found. Just a tragic accident of a child managing to leave the home when her father was sleeping...

That could be the case here I guess...

it being a very busy road is also why you see so many circle drives added so they can get in and out of their properties onto the road much easier instead of having to back out or in to be able to do it safely.
I noticed those drives. Makes sense...

I wonder if she is closer to 3 or to 4. At that age, several months can make so much difference in their knowledge of like staying away from water, traffic, and such things... Even knocking on a door or looking for help...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back