NV - ELKO COUNTY BODIES CASE - Serial killer?

Nevada has an EXTRORDINARILY high number of unidentified Does per their population. Like, more UIDs than missing persons. Very rare.

Compared to similar populations:

Oregon population - 4.2 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 161 (504 missing cases)
Oklahoma population - 3.9 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 117 (593 missing cases)
Connecticut population - 3.5 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 42 (214 missing cases)
Utah population - 3.2 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 35 (117 missing cases)
Iowa population - 3.1 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 13 (103 missing cases)
Nevada population - 3 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 302 (221 missing cases)
Arkansas population - 3 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 103 (294 missing)
Mississippi population - 2.9 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 54 (139 missing)

It would not surprise me AT ALL if there were / are several serial killers operating in Nevada. Also, a lot of interstate / cross-country travel goes through Nevada with major trucking routes into and out of California. Proximity to California with their high population also plays a big part I'm sure.

But what is the reason for thinking these four specific cases are related? Other than being young females found in Elko County? One of the four was burned. One was found 20 years after the others.

Nevada has an EXTRORDINARILY high number of unidentified Does per their population. Like, more UIDs than missing persons. Very rare.

Compared to similar populations:

Oregon population - 4.2 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 161 (504 missing cases)
Oklahoma population - 3.9 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 117 (593 missing cases)
Connecticut population - 3.5 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 42 (214 missing cases)
Utah population - 3.2 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 35 (117 missing cases)
Iowa population - 3.1 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 13 (103 missing cases)
Nevada population - 3 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 302 (221 missing cases)
Arkansas population - 3 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 103 (294 missing)
Mississippi population - 2.9 million / Doe cases on NamUs - 54 (139 missing)

It would not surprise me AT ALL if there were / are several serial killers operating in Nevada. Also, a lot of interstate / cross-country travel goes through Nevada with major trucking routes into and out of California. Proximity to California with their high population also plays a big part I'm sure.

But what is the reason for thinking these four specific cases are related? Other than being young females found in Elko County? One of the four was burned. One was found 20 years after the others.
I had no idea that Nevada had such a high number of UIDs! But, I can understand why a murderer would take bodies out there because you can go to places where there's no one for miles around and they wouldn't see you.

Because have the same similarities, almost the same age, white, reddish hair; the first and fourth Jane Doe were also killed in the same way with gunshots and crossed cutlery as a kind of signature of the killer.

Perhaps this Jane Doe as I have read could have been found in the same way even if the methods of killing and the modus operandi are different.

Mount Vernon (NY) Jane Doe (1988)

From Namus link

Victim was left on street in industrial area. She was placed nude with her arms and hands out to the side, and her legs crossed at the ankles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back