NICK CORDOVA: Murdered in Gilbert, AZ on 27 May 2020 - Suspects still at large!

nickcordova.jpg

I think I had only and maybe heard a blip about this case. I just watched a podcast of Linda - It's a Crime which I will share here. Tyson Draper asked her to cover it and I know Tyson spends time in AZ. Interestingly, when I did a quick internet search after watching Linda's podcast, I am not seeing much on this crime for news of any kind but I did not yet look in depth.

One key thing is there is a very, very clear photo of one of the alleged suspects right after the murder at a gas station. These podcasters are asking that all that can share it, on FB and everywhere, to family in AZ if you know people there and just get it out there in the public.

Last edited by a moderator:
This case is new to me so I don't know a lot but per Linda above, Nick owned an HVAC business. Linda puts up the map, it seems an odd place for a robbery or anything like that, seems to be in the middle of a plaza/building surrounded by other businesses...

Nick's kids were apparently on Tik Tok or some such with him when something went wrong and the wife heard them from the kitchen (they were all at home, Nick at the shop). She quickly calls 911 and says over the thing to "whoever" she is calling the cops and leave him alone... She also puts kids in car, called his mom it sounded like and headed down there.

Allegedly Nick had a silent partner and he was present at the shop as well, not a lot said about that...

Just after the murder, the suspects or one of them is seen on video quite clearly at a nearby gas station. I am unsure how they know this is the suspect, etc., again this is new to me this case for the most part... Dumb perp if he is a suspect, to stop nearby and be so clearly videoed...

I don't know a hill of beans about this case but something already smells to me...

This one gives more detail, the wife is on... Kids were on Facetime with dad when something happened. Whoever it was was in and out very quickly. And more detail.

Last edited:
Well gee whiz, usually I can't even find a rabbit hole much less end up down in one but I did... Somewhat. Generally I cannot even find the relatives/names in a case (to be fair I don't hunt hard) much less get sidetracked on them... I shall stop there...

@GrandmaBear , have you seen anything new on this case?
Not since I posted last. I haven't actively looked recently but not with the ones covering it that I watch, I have seen nothing new. The rabbit hole I mentioned earlier was about who many suspect and other "operations" and scams that if one looks for him and reads reviews and remarks about he, employees, etc., it can lead one elsewhere. One thing led me to another but probably not near the sleuthing others do but for me it took a good part of that day as I looked.

I suspect who many do...

It is hard though to understand the lack of arrest so far...

Crickets... no news anywhere.
The Draper Brothers touched on this one in their podcast when someone asked. They said too it has been largely silent but they are in touch with the wife and plan to do more podcasts on it but that there is nothing new and the wife is doing her best and waiting for justice and trying to handle and do the best she can with her children.

Nothing new but I feel similar to Morphew, both in May of 2020 and no arrests and even as an involved person from watching the case, but not knowing the people, it is soooo frustrating... I can't imagine how it is for those that lost the loved one. Just my two cents...

'We’re just living a nightmare.' Still no answers for family of Nick Cordova​

A Scottsdale family will spend their first Thanksgiving without one of their loved ones. Nick Cordova was found dead inside of his Gilbert business back in May, but there are still answers or arrests.

Nick Cordova was found dead in his Gilbert business in May. Gilbert police are investigating this as a homicide. They’re looking for two possible suspects.

It’s been six painful months for Nick Cordova’s wife, children and sister.

And his family is offering a $10,000 Silent Witness reward for justice for Nick.

“A little sliver of peace knowing that whoever did this is going to be punished," Alysha said. "They’re going to pay for what they did.”

Private investigator Rich Robertson says six months feels like a long time. But detectives have to be meticulous with evidence.

And since we still don’t know who the suspects are, the community could play a big role in finding answers.

'We’re just living a nightmare.' Still no answers for family of Nick Cordova​

A Scottsdale family will spend their first Thanksgiving without one of their loved ones. Nick Cordova was found dead inside of his Gilbert business back in May, but there are still answers or arrests.

Nick Cordova was found dead in his Gilbert business in May. Gilbert police are investigating this as a homicide. They’re looking for two possible suspects.

It’s been six painful months for Nick Cordova’s wife, children and sister.

And his family is offering a $10,000 Silent Witness reward for justice for Nick.

“A little sliver of peace knowing that whoever did this is going to be punished," Alysha said. "They’re going to pay for what they did.”

Private investigator Rich Robertson says six months feels like a long time. But detectives have to be meticulous with evidence.

And since we still don’t know who the suspects are, the community could play a big role in finding answers.
Alysha was on the Drapers again just recently.

She hired Rich Robertson? Wow! For those who don't know (or remember) he's the PI that Brandon Boudreaux hired to follow Melani & Alex. This story either isn't making headlines or I'm not catching the news. This is a heartbreaking story.
Oh wow! No I didn't realize that.

I never would have known about this case if someone hadn't posted it here.

She hired Rich Robertson? Wow! For those who don't know (or remember) he's the PI that Brandon Boudreaux hired to follow Melani & Alex. This story either isn't making headlines or I'm not catching the news. This is a heartbreaking story.
She I think from her recent short talk on Youtube is hitting that point in the investigation where I think most families often do. Where you are assured they are working on it but you get no information, not enough or are not advised of any progress... Frustration I guess...

Yet this story is not being covered or so it seems... No news makes for no news I guess... And personally I think MSM is horse puckey on cases anyhow with updates. There have been spurts on Youtube but they have to bring attention to it and the Drapers have had the wife on more than once. Then a few others followed up not this recent time but the last time and put the case up just hoping to help put a spotlight on it... There are some things out there that can be found on the "silent partner" if one digs... In regard to his life, etc....

What happened to Nick Cordova? Everything we know so far
Murder is an unfortunate event, especially for the bereaved family. The situation gets worse when the dead person's family members cannot find closure as the case's investigators hit dead ends. Nick Cordova was murdered inside his Gilbert, Arizona business while video calling his children. And unfortunately, weeks later, police were still looking for leads and possible suspects. Ever since the murder, Nick's wife has been at the forefront, urging people to come forward with information leading to the arrest of the suspects, and it has been a great challenge. What happened to Nick Cordova?

Who killed Nick Cordova? It is now more than a year since his murder, and his wife has never stopped urging the public to help identify the primary suspects. The police are also investigating to get to the bottom of the murder case. Is there any Nick Cordova update? What are their findings, and have they arrested the prime suspects?

Even though detectives have not stated how Nick Cordova died, they have identified two suspects fleeing the scene shortly after his murder. And one of the suspects was captured by surveillance video at a nearby convenience store.

The two suspects in the murder case arrived at the gas station near Nick Cordova’s business minutes after the murder. Unfortunately, no specifics about the two individuals have been released by the police.

The Gilbert Police urges the public to watch the video and report any information they might have about the two people. The person appears to be 5'8'' with a heavy build. According to police reports, he seems to be either Hispanic or Native American.

Something that stood out in the video was that Nick Cordova had a silent business partner who was rarely in the office. However, it seems that he was in the office during Nick Cordova's murder. So, who is Nick Cordova's partner?

There hasn't been any information about the identity of the silent partner. However, it seems that during the scuffle that led to Nick's death, the silent partner was knocked out. Of course, the scenario is strange as police never reported another individual had been injured during the incident. And since she mentions it in the video, it appears to be an essential detail.

The family announced a reward of $10,000 for any information leading to the arrest for the murder of Nick Cordova. Anyone with knowledge has been asked to contact the Gilbert Police or call Silent Witness at either 480-WITNESS (948-6377) or 1-800-343-TIPS (8477).

What happened to Nick Cordova? Everything we know so far
Murder is an unfortunate event, especially for the bereaved family. The situation gets worse when the dead person's family members cannot find closure as the case's investigators hit dead ends. Nick Cordova was murdered inside his Gilbert, Arizona business while video calling his children. And unfortunately, weeks later, police were still looking for leads and possible suspects. Ever since the murder, Nick's wife has been at the forefront, urging people to come forward with information leading to the arrest of the suspects, and it has been a great challenge. What happened to Nick Cordova?

Who killed Nick Cordova? It is now more than a year since his murder, and his wife has never stopped urging the public to help identify the primary suspects. The police are also investigating to get to the bottom of the murder case. Is there any Nick Cordova update? What are their findings, and have they arrested the prime suspects?

Even though detectives have not stated how Nick Cordova died, they have identified two suspects fleeing the scene shortly after his murder. And one of the suspects was captured by surveillance video at a nearby convenience store.

The two suspects in the murder case arrived at the gas station near Nick Cordova’s business minutes after the murder. Unfortunately, no specifics about the two individuals have been released by the police.

The Gilbert Police urges the public to watch the video and report any information they might have about the two people. The person appears to be 5'8'' with a heavy build. According to police reports, he seems to be either Hispanic or Native American.

Something that stood out in the video was that Nick Cordova had a silent business partner who was rarely in the office. However, it seems that he was in the office during Nick Cordova's murder. So, who is Nick Cordova's partner?

There hasn't been any information about the identity of the silent partner. However, it seems that during the scuffle that led to Nick's death, the silent partner was knocked out. Of course, the scenario is strange as police never reported another individual had been injured during the incident. And since she mentions it in the video, it appears to be an essential detail.

The family announced a reward of $10,000 for any information leading to the arrest for the murder of Nick Cordova. Anyone with knowledge has been asked to contact the Gilbert Police or call Silent Witness at either 480-WITNESS (948-6377) or 1-800-343-TIPS (8477).
It has been so long since I have followed cases and quite awhile since I have seen anything on this one so I will be careful here other than to say I think the name of the silent business partner is known but I have no idea why the police report does not mention his being injured nor his name. It is an odd case. Tyson Draper has a lot on this case back a time ago and he talked directly with the wife and had her on more than once and the last I knew still had personal contact with her and the kids...

It has been so long since I have followed cases and quite awhile since I have seen anything on this one so I will be careful here other than to say I think the name of the silent business partner is known but I have no idea why the police report does not mention his being injured nor his name. It is an odd case. Tyson Draper has a lot on this case back a time ago and he talked directly with the wife and had her on more than once and the last I knew still had personal contact with her and the kids...

I didn’t remember anything about the silent partner being in there when the murder occurred. But then, it’s been along time since I’ve read about this case. I’m really frustrated that it hasn’t been solved yet.

I didn’t remember anything about the silent partner being in there when the murder occurred. But then, it’s been along time since I’ve read about this case. I’m really frustrated that it hasn’t been solved yet.
Yeah, I wish I had better recall right now or time to find it but I think the wife knew the silent partner was there and he rarely was so it was unusual to her I believe. I think he either walked in allegedly or was there already when someone came in and did this and while her husband got killed, he just got hurt and survived... The Facetime video of the kids to their dad when it was happening is something. The wife was calling/yelling through the video to I think the silent partner and could not get an answer or some such when she and the kids knew something was wrong and happening.

I don't want to put wrong facts down so am doing my best to just state what I am pretty sure of. It seems to me there are questions about why the police report etc. do not indicate this and she waited and trusted for them to investigate it and arrest someone. She did start sharing the story or quite a bit of it awhile ago as my guess is she is frustrated at the lack of progress (my opinion) and/or hoping it would result in someone with a tip.

The only other thing I will add is the department in charge is Gilbert PD (AZ). All may remember them from the Vallow/Daybell case... I don't have any conclusions but I do wonder and all can draw their own opinions.

Finally, the name of the silent partner is out there and can be found and things can be found about him too with some digging if anyone wants to. Tyson Draper had the most contact with the wife and children and would be a place to look back at his videos as a starting point if interested.

Allegedly it was two unknown men no one knows, no idea of motive, etc., although they supposedly have a pic of one on a gas station video... Never have found him though.

This is accurate to the best of my recollection. Jmo as I recall what I have watched and they were videos with the wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back