NATALIE HUNTINGTON: Missing from Holley, NY - 28 Oct 2020 - Age 2 months *Found Safe*

1603912428392.png
AMBER Alert issued for 2-month-old in Orleans County
An AMBER Alert has been issued for a two-month-old girl in Orleans County.

The child, Natalie Huntington, is said to have black hair and blue eyes and about 20 inches.

Authorities say she is believed to be with Kevin Huntington, Jr., 16, and Alyssa Bel, 15. Huntington is described as a Caucasian male, 5’7”, 150 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. Bel is described as Caucasian, 5’1”, 126 pound with blonde hair and brown eyes.

Orleans County Sheriff’s deputies say Huntington was abducted from a home on Manning Road in Holley around 8 a.m. Wednesday. A car seat with a pink cover was also said to be taken.

Deputies say the circumstances under which Huntington was taken lead authorities to suspect she may be in danger.

If these are the parents or the father and a gf, they are certainly young, unless he is a sibling. Only one of these two is old enough to drive and I hope he is licensed and experienced...

Prayers this baby is found safe.

I was wondering if they were babysitters or something, due to their young ages!

I would have thought the same but for his last name matching and it would be quite an age gap between siblings. I guess it could be a cousin, uncle or anything but it generally is a parent with the motive...
OOOPS. I didn't catch that. #nevermind

😊

That article now says the alert has been canceled. It does not say the baby is safe so I am unsure what it means...

Parents still missing

Parents still missing

So they are the parents. I wonder what the deal is, apparently they did not have custody. Very glad the baby is safe, and hopefully they will be found safe as well.

An Amber Alert was canceled by the Orleans County Sheriff's Office for a 2-month-old child, who was found safe Wednesday afternoon with extended family in Auburn.

According to the sheriff's office, Natalie is currently in the care and custody of Orleans County Child and Family Services.

Deputies are looking for the two teenage parents, who were described as runaways by the Orleans County Sheriff’s Office. They fled the Auburn residence on foot after leaving the infant behind and are still missing.

Scared kids who got in WAY over their heads... Glad the little one is safe and I hope the parents are able to get some help and get their lives on the right track.

I wonder if the child was with CPS or in foster care to begin with. Speculation on my part but I could see them taking her as they wanted her, felt it unfair or to at least have her with family who cared, and they did leave her with extended family. Otherwise, family was taking care of her or helping them and they had a falling out with the ones that were and took her to other family they wanted her with?

Just speculation and we likely won't find out the answers is my guess. What we do know is both young parents did this together and are together so my guess is they want her and want to raise her and want to stay together and life is not allowing that... There is likely some immaturity definitely but this would be my guess. In this case, one parent did not take her to punish another so it is different...

Parents of infant who prompted Amber alert turn themselves in​

Alyssa Bel and Kevin Huntington, parents of the two-month-old who prompted an Amber Alert, have turned themselves into the Newark Police Department, the Orleans County Sheriff Office says.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back