MOLLIE TIBBETTS: Iowa v Cristhian Bahena Rivera for murder of jogger *GUILTY*

ddd2b1e0-6404-4146-b72e-b1b53ff955d5-mollietibbetts.desmoines.jpeg

A first-degree murder charge was filed on Tuesday against a young man in the case of missing Iowa jogger Mollie Tibbetts, state officials said Tuesday.

The suspect, 24-year-old Cristhian Rivera, is an undocumented immigrant who lives in the rural area where the college student vanished one month ago, according to Rick Rahn of the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation.

The State rested today & tomorrow will start with defense witnesses (if there are any). After hearing the state medical examiner's testimony in the link above IMO there was no doubt about the defendants guilt.
I don't have any doubt of his guilt. There sure are some in the chats that have pretty wild conspiracy theories of his framing and innocence. However, they "attend" chats in most trials. I don't see any chance such is true in this one whatsoever. This man is guilty imo.

A few clips from today ..
This was was the C4 & C5 (neck) where she was stabbed.
1621883139313.png

This was her skull where she was stabbed.
1621883156010.png

This was of her 6th rib where she was stabbed.
1621883900593.png

This is a diagram by the forensic anthropologist of 'defects' or stab wounds.1621901521425.png

Defense witnesses:
Dr. Michael Spense - DNA expert
poster-image-28-1621954597.jpg

Cervantes Valle - defendants Aunt by marriage
poster-image-29-1621957415.jpg

Iris Monarrez Gambo - (ex girlfriend of defendant with whom he has a daughter with)
1621957930895.png

We are at recess until 1pm.

Defense witnesses:
Dr. Michael Spense - DNA expert
poster-image-28-1621954597.jpg

Cervantes Valle - defendants Aunt by marriage
poster-image-29-1621957415.jpg

Iris Monarrez Gambo - (ex girlfriend of defendant with whom he has a daughter with)
View attachment 11331

We are at recess until 1pm.

Defense has shown nothing so far. The last two were basically character witnesses and in my opinion, entirely irrelevant to a trial. The mother/former girlfriend of his daughter ended with saying Mollie's boyfriend was a racist. Then the defense abruptly stopped questioning on that final sentence. I guess it was supposed to be a big drama moment but it was flat. As for the DNA expert, I think he helped not one bit and in fact may have made the jurors wonder if Rivera ever "imprisoned" another girl in his trunk.

Nothing accomplished, IMO, however Dalton has been excused. The court is recessed for the day.
Yes, I know. I meant they may as well not bother with further witnesses. Apparently they plan to as no resting of the case has been announced by the defense.

Two masked men, one fat and big and one small were waiting for him when he got out of the shower. They made him drive and he heard them talking about a jogger... OMG it is so absolutely ridiculous, his story on the stand... I can't wait until the prosecution cross examines!

Cristhian Bahena Rivera states that the night of July 18, 2018 2 armed men appeared in his home and ordered him into his car and forced him to drive into Brooklyn, Iowa. He saw a person jogging however he never met her and didn't know her personally. After a few moments these two men ordered him to turn the car around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seminary
Back