Portugal MADELEINE McCANN: Missing from Praia da Luz, Portugal - 3 May 2007 - Age 3

1580704321879.png

Madeleine Beth McCann (born 12 May 2003) disappeared on the evening of 3 May 2007 from her bed in a holiday apartment at a resort in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve region of Portugal. Her whereabouts remain unknown.[3] The Daily Telegraph described the disappearance as "the most heavily reported missing-person case in modern history".[4]

Madeleine was on holiday from the UK with her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann; her two-year-old twin siblings; and a group of family friends and their children. She and the twins had been left asleep at 20:30 in the ground-floor apartment, while the McCanns and friends dined in a restaurant 55 metres (180 ft) away.[5] The parents checked on the children throughout the evening, until Madeleine's mother discovered she was missing at 22:00.

1580704402784.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
@Tresir. I wondered why her parents would not consent to taking their DNA. That answers that. But did they kidnap HER?. Her being Madeline, Still no.
Yeah, I don't know why either. Also, why doesn't she just load her DNA up on one of the genealogy sites? Wouldn't that be cheaper than flying to California? Anyone know how much those sites cost? She is also saying she was sexually assaulted by someone in one of the articles.

200.gif
well ... it looks like ^^ ^
Yup, she ran for it.
and... it seems she ran stateside courtesy of her "psychic detective".

Will be interesting to see what the DNA reveals. She has the brown spot in her eye, she is the right age and looks like MM. I am glad she is finally getting these DNA tests anyway..

From this link -

The Polish woman who believes she may be Madeleine McCann has submitted samples for DNA testing, as her private investigator claims there is evidence she was trafficked.

Julia Faustyna, 21, has dominated headlines over the past month after claiming via a now-deleted Instagram account that she was the missing British child who disappeared in Portugal in 2007.

Psychic medium and private investigator Dr Fia Johansson, who is assisting Faustyna and acts as her spokesperson, told RadarOnline.com the 21-year-old had submitted samples for three different forensic DNA examinations and has taken a genetic test similar to 23andMe.

Watch the latest News on Channel 7 or stream for free on 7plus >>

“If the results come back that she’s British or from that area, then we are going to continue our investigation into Madeleine McCann and communicate with the detectives in Portugal,” Johansson said.

Last edited:
Imo it's a big scam, I am sure a go Fund me will be next. Disturbing.

Faustyna's family have disputed her claims she is the biological daughter of Gerry and Kate McCann, alleging she may be motivated by the attention she was receiving as she had “always wanted to be popular”.

Earlier this month, the Provincial Police Headquarters in Wroclaw confirmed with Polish new outlets Gazeta they have "ruled out" Ms Faustyna's version of events as they do not add up.

Imo it's a big scam, I am sure a go Fund me will be next. Disturbing.

Faustyna's family have disputed her claims she is the biological daughter of Gerry and Kate McCann, alleging she may be motivated by the attention she was receiving as she had “always wanted to be popular”.

Earlier this month, the Provincial Police Headquarters in Wroclaw confirmed with Polish new outlets Gazeta they have "ruled out" Ms Faustyna's version of events as they do not add up.
They've given her too much publicity already. I wish these kinds of claims would be rooted out a bit before broadcasting them on the media.

A US family has also now contacted her regarding their missing daughter. Plus the McCann's investigator believes all claims should be investigated and this girl's claim has a lot of similarities.

Last edited:
A US family has also now contacted her regarding their missing daughter. Plus the McCann's investigator believes all claims should be investigated and this girl's claim has a lot of similarities.

I absolutely agree it should be investigated, but without media hype. I am afraid all this will only cause more heartbreak for everyone personally involved. Madeleine's case has always been a freak show, sadly.

Published March 21, 2023 10:48am EDT
By Audrey Conklin | Fox News

A Polish woman who claims that she could be Madeleine McCann is likely not the missing British girl, according to a Swiss artificial intelligence company that matches photographed faces.

The Polish woman, Julia Faustyna, who also goes by Julia Wendlet, has been claiming on Instagram and TikTok that she may be the British girl, who went missing as a toddler from a family vacation in Portugal in 2007, due to similarities in their appearance and age. She has amassed tens of thousands of followers as a result.

Christian Fehrlin of AI company Ava-X told Swiss news outlet Blick that it is "practically impossible" for Faustyna to be McCann based on the company's analysis of their faces.

<snip>
"You can save yourself the DNA test," Fehrlin told the outlet.

By NICK PISA
PUBLISHED: 09:51 EDT, 12 April 2023 | UPDATED: 09:51 EDT, 12 April 2023

Fake Madeleine McCann apologises to the missing girl's parents in 17-page statement weeks after being exposed as a fraud who impersonated three other missing girls​

April 20, 2023
9:08 AM EDT Last Updated 23 min ago

BERLIN, April 20 (Reuters) - A court in the German city of Braunschweig has thrown out rape and sexual offence charges against Christian Brueckner, who has been formally identified as an official suspect in the Madeleine McCann case, his lawyer said on Thursday.

The court's decision means that legal authorities in Braunschweig have no jurisdiction over the case of "Maddie", a British girl who disappeared in Portugal in 2007 at the age of 3, lawyer Friedrich Fuelscher said in an email to Reuters.

German prosecutors last year said they had charged Brueckner with three offences of aggravated rape and two offences of sexual abuse of children in Portugal between Dec. 28, 2000, and June 11, 2017. These charges are not linked to the McCann case.

Confirming a report in Bild daily, Fuelscher said the court in Braunschweig had decided that it had no jurisdiction in the case and had revoked the arrest warrant against Brueckner.

The court, in the state of Lower Saxony, confirmed the decision, saying the fact that Brueckner had registered a place of residence in the state of Saxony-Anhalt meant it fell outside Braunschweig's jurisdiction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back