DC KYON JONES: Missing from Washington DC - 5 May 2021 - Age 2 months *ARREST*

Last edited:
Kyon's disappearance is being investigated by Youth & Family Services. Which indicates to me either his family has some sort of history with "cps", or they were going to take him into their custody. Unfortunately it's hard to say based on these releases.
I thought about that as well, however, click on the twitter link and scroll thru all the missing childrens posters and that same contact is listed for all children.

Mother of missing DC 2-month-old Kyon Jones now 'only person of interest,' mayor says
The mother of a 2-month-old infant is the only person of interest in the case of the child's disappearance.

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser said the mother is being questioned about Kyon Jones's whereabouts, but she has not been arrested and is not in custody.

Mother of missing DC 2-month-old Kyon Jones now 'only person of interest,' mayor says
The mother of a 2-month-old infant is the only person of interest in the case of the child's disappearance.

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser said the mother is being questioned about Kyon Jones's whereabouts, but she has not been arrested and is not in custody.
Pretty rare these days that they say as much so to make that statement seems pretty significant to me. Not surprised sadly.

2 month old babies just don't walk away and if it was anyone other than a family member there would be no reason to wait 2 days to report your tiny, sweet, innocent child missing! It was probably not reported right away so they could hide evidence IMO. It absolutely disgusts me, if you don't want to raise your baby take 5 minutes and drop them at a hospital or fire station for gosh sake. There are lots of people that can't have children that would do absolutely anything to raise a child.

2 month old babies just don't walk away and if it was anyone other than a family member there would be no reason to wait 2 days to report your tiny, sweet, innocent child missing! It was probably not reported right away so they could hide evidence IMO. It absolutely disgusts me, if you don't want to raise your baby take 5 minutes and drop them at a hospital or fire station for gosh sake. There are lots of people that can't have children that would do absolutely anything to raise a child.
There are more than a few of these in the last year and I think too they are taking the time to hide the evidence and give a different date of "going missing" and/or they never intend to report the child "missing" at all but someone questions or something happens that they realize someone is wondering where the child is...

DEVELOPING: Foul play suspected in 2-month-old’s disappearance as cops search landfill, mom deemed person of interest: Reports​

The baby’s mother allegedly confessed to throwing her son in the garbage after he somehow died in her care

According to WJLA, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser said Kyron Jones’ mother is being questioned about his whereabouts but she has not been criminally charged. Also on Monday, the Charles City County Sheriff’s Office announced in a Facebook post that they are helping D.C. police search a landfill in Charles County, Virginia, in regards to a missing infant case.

On Sunday, Henderson Long, the founder of D.C.’s Missing Voice, posted a video to Facebook which apparently shows WUSA interviewing Kyon Jones’ mother. The mother is heard saying that her son, who was born prematurely, somehow died while they were sleeping and that she got rid of his body.

”I wrapped it up, took it outside, and disposed of it in the trash…and that’s what happened,” the woman says in the video.

For reasons unknown, WUSA has not publicized the interview. It is also unclear when the interview occurred.

Hard to hear but:

Charles City Sheriff’s Office helping DC police search for infant at landfill​

The Charles City County Sheriff’s Office said it is helping police in Washington D.C. search for a missing baby at a landfill.

The sheriff’s office said it is helping Metropolitan Police Department in the search for a missing baby at the Waste Management Landfill in Charles City County.

Mother of missing baby tells activist the child died and she disposed of the body​

D.C. police said Wednesday they are continuing to search for a 2-month-old who went missing last week and are investigating a claim by the mother that her baby died and she threw his body in an outdoor trash bin.

That statement — made to an activist handing out missing person fliers at the mother’s apartment complex in Northeast Washington and broadcast on Facebook Live — led police to search a landfill outside Richmond, 120 miles south of the District.

Police said that search for Kyon Jones has so far come up empty.

According to the video, posted on Henderson’s Facebook page, the mother said she fell asleep with Kyon on top of her. She said she rolled over and woke to find him not breathing.

In a soft voice that often wavered, the mother said she left Kyon on her bed and went outside, where she encountered a woman who she said asked about the infant. That woman was not identified. She went back inside and Kyon still wasn’t breathing.

“I panicked,” the mother said. “I got a blanket and a car seat and I wrapped him up and took it outside and disposed of it in the trash. And that’s what happened.”
Asked why she didn’t call police or paramedics for help, she said, “It was just fear.”

Police said they are unable to verify or refute the account and might never be able to until they find Kyon or his body.

We had one a year or two ago that was similar to this and there were no charges. The difference is the baby was not disposed of and it was called in, there was no reason I guess or proof to prove it was not an accident.

Here, the mother did lie about his whereabouts apparently and there is no baby to determine cause of death... One can only hope he is found and that they can determine cause...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back