JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori *GUILTY* & Chad Daybell for murder

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
10:28 a.m. We are back in the courtroom. Wood publishes a photo of Lori and Chad on the beach with a wedding officiant on the beach. The next image is of Chad holding Lori in his arms on the beach as they kiss. The next photo is Lori doing the hula with Chad playing a ukulele.

Gag......

WTH is with Google? I am ALL for privacy and rights but they did not even respond, LE has I am sure a signed warrant or authorization and they didn't even respond and then it had to be narrowed to ten devices pray tell WHY?

Want to talk privacy or nights, do we have ANY where Google and siimilar things are concerned? They know ALL about us. I just think this is hogwash/bs. It is a murder investigation or missing kids and I'm sure a legal warrant.

9:42 a.m. Police received information on the ten devices. Stubbs says an independent expert was brought in to for an outsider’s perspective on the devices.

9:40 a.m. Google did not respond. Stubbs got a hold of someone at the company and was told 12 devices was too broad. Google suggested police narrow their search. They lessened the request by two and asked for details on ten devices.

9:38 a.m. Stubbs says officers narrowed everything down to 12 devices of interest. Police requested warrants on the 12 devices to find out who they belonged to.

9:46 a.m. On Sept. 20, the user searched the definition of possessed. On Sept. 30, the user looked up how to remove the back seat of a Jeep and then watched a video about how to do it. Two days later, a gray Jeep Wrangler with Texas license plates was used to shoot at Brandon in Arizona. It was the same Jeep found in Rexburg.

9:43 a.m. Nothing new was discovered by the independent expert. Wood asks Stubbs about some of things found during his search. He looked at the lollytime account. “A few brought me concern,” he says. On Aug. 25, the user of lollytime looked up “wedding rings made of malachite” and visited websites about rings. The user tried to purchase two rings – an 11.5 size and 4.2 size. The total was $808. The credit card failed and the purchase was declined.

I heard this in testimony and much of the other things I have excerpted too but still want to highlight.

Deleting not only his wife but his entire KIDS' history and pics. Wake up CHILDREN (adult children).

9:50 a.m. Wood asks Stubbs about a flash drive he found. On the drive were several photos of Chad and Lori’s wedding from Nov. 5, 2019. Stubbs used forensic software to search the flash drive so the original content was not disturbed. Stubbs found that photos of Chad, Tammy, their kids, Chad and Tammy’s courtship to their marriage to their kids being born – “basically a family album” – had all been deleted.

Bigamy is illegal here in the UK so I don't know about your laws.
It is illegal and always has been. They practiced it however, more so polygamy and it was a big thing back when and come down on and they had to basically imo go underground with it and simply claimed to have ceased such. I imagine you and others are the same there are certain things in childhood, youth that stand out for me. Not famil related but world related. For me it is Kennedy. the first man on the moon/landing, this polygamy LDS Utah thing was huge, let me think, I recall the I R S being an out of control like their own laws agency and some big thing and a lot of fear with someone's house being taken, lives being destroyed. Oh OF COURSE the nuclear thing and button and US and Russia. I do look back with cynicism and some maturity and hindsight and see some of what people so easily fell for but not all of it.

I'm sorry but this Church is a cult. At the very least they cause such, condone such, and in my opinion it itself is corrupt as all heck. I have seen a LOT on it and not just with this case and things that people are not even AWARE of for the sheer $$$ and fraud and even recently.

Yes, it's illegal here.

What was Chad actually doing... So very many wives he had in other lives who still were... This case has been simplified or things shoved under the rug or perhaps just so that a viewing audience and jury can follow it which is hard enough.

JMO OF COURSE.

I think she explained they could take one out for spouse too but cannot remember now if Chad had one. Even if he did then it would stop surely once Tammy was no longer alive and in that job?
I heard the testimony and the $80K five times was actuall the ins. on him I am FAIRLY certain. IF it's like most jobs, you get the standard gift, most places $10K on the employee and if you want to take more on either employee or spouse you can and have it deducted from your paycheck. My ex and I had it on both not to a high amount but higher than employment offered. AT some point he dropped it so he got more $$ on his paycheck he wasted without my knowledge. Probably the only reason I'm alive though ha ha.

IF they increased Tammy's then it is very likely ins. was put on both. Most places only offer a small amount free to the employee only. Usually 10K although I have had a job that provided a bit more. On the employee.

Life insurance needs laws I am not kidding AND a database.

When I saw that short video of her walking in, she reminded me of someone yesterday. Today, I realised who it was - my mother-in-law.
Never saw her but did hear her. Had it playing but wasn't watching. And the cam is so distant anyhow from any witness, I generally will be on another tab like in here while the trial audio is playing. that's what I am doing right now. Typing and reading here but listening to Linda and trial.

Linda has doubts and things about Chad's mom. I"m not sure. Regardless, I don't know what the bird's remark about her being a virgin was about. Maybe meant to be a joke. Fell a bit flat if so imo lol.

I'll give her this, she did not interrupt or try to defend her son... I DID hear it all...

Linda is leaving now, has to eat and later pick up her son. She covers and talks all breaks but she leaves it playing live when she has to do this each day while the viewers keep watching and chating lol. She has been doing GREAT coverage. As has NATE.

WTH with all the cards and driving licence that MB had belonging to Brandon!!! In a ring binder !!!

Looks like an extended financial scam. Reminds me of when Lori took tens of thousands out of Charles' business.

Court is ending at 2 pm today - approximately 4 hours 15 minutes time. I guess they maybe will not have a lunch break.

Does anyone know why we don't ever see Chad arriving accompanied by LE or prison guards or in shackles like Lori was?
And in further listening looking laying on the counter for use as well. And divorced!

I can only assume Prior or Chad argued for it. There have been some recent cases, Kouri Richards is one where she comes in in street clothes and never shackled etc. they argued for from day one. Lori was in street clothes though. I'd have to look back but neither has been in orange, etc. other than early days when all are... Have they?

Not sure if it has anything to do with it but she also was in the mental hospital more than once, Chad has never been.

Not sure. Food for thought. WAS she shackled? I dind't watch a lot of her delayed due to lack of coverage trial myself. Followed but didn't watch a lot of testimony etc. and they had her not watched by cam, didn't Boyce? There were three trials going on when Lori's was on, all cases I followed. Stauch and the West Boiys and Lori's.

WTH is with Google? I am ALL for privacy and rights but they did not even respond, LE has I am sure a signed warrant or authorization and they didn't even respond and then it had to be narrowed to ten devices pray tell WHY?

Want to talk privacy or nights, do we have ANY where Google and siimilar things are concerned? They know ALL about us. I just think this is hogwash/bs. It is a murder investigation or missing kids and I'm sure a legal warrant.

9:42 a.m. Police received information on the ten devices. Stubbs says an independent expert was brought in to for an outsider’s perspective on the devices.

9:40 a.m. Google did not respond. Stubbs got a hold of someone at the company and was told 12 devices was too broad. Google suggested police narrow their search. They lessened the request by two and asked for details on ten devices.

9:38 a.m. Stubbs says officers narrowed everything down to 12 devices of interest. Police requested warrants on the 12 devices to find out who they belonged to.
Maybe they should have maybe later requested info on a few more to see if that worked.

Since the policy was for her, her income might have been the only qualification. Did they take one out for him, too? That would be telling to me if they didn't.
As a person who has worked H.R. for a long time, I've seen where most companies that allow for spousal life insurance at all will allow for a much lower amount than the employee. So Chad's life insurance through Tammy's employer being way lower than Tammy's wouldn't be a surprise to me at all.

I worked for US military (MILPERS) for over 20 years, remember, and they just love their acronyms. SNAFU, SITREP, FUBAR to name just a few. You know POS right so FOS just follows on really. TMI probably so I will now STFU before the SHTF. LMAO.
I know POS well and use it often lol. I know TIMI. I know STFU. Lost me on SHTF? I know FUBAR. I am NOT going to wonder on the tohrs you mentioned. SNAFU I know as a word.... Or thought was one lol.

I sometimes spell things out as I don't know if some will know what I mean or know the acronyms. Lol. But here I am with ones used I have no clue of. I am REALLY glad I didn't get into an obsession with figuring it out and searching it and asked instead.

I should know FOS as I think so many ARE. LMAO.

WTH with all the cards and driving licence that MB had belonging to Brandon!!! In a ring binder !!!

Looks like an extended financial scam. Reminds me of when Lori took tens of thousands out of Charles' business.

Court is ending at 2 pm today - approximately 4 hours 15 minutes time. I guess they maybe will not have a lunch break.

Does anyone know why we don't ever see Chad arriving accompanied by LE or prison guards or in shackles like Lori was?
I wonder what Brandon thinks about her having his driver's license!? Was it expired???

As they are ending early at 2pm today, maybe that's the end of the P witnesses? Waddya think?
Linda said and then went off to get something to eat and has to pick up her son at some point. I was only half listening as was hanging clothes that can't go in a dryer up to dry. I believe they are coming back yet? But I figure Boyce will end early, always does. However, I may have it wrong and they have ended. Didn't think so though. In other words, I guess I have no idea. I just have the tab up and I will hear it if anyone comes back in or on lol.

10:28 a.m. We are back in the courtroom. Wood publishes a photo of Lori and Chad on the beach with a wedding officiant on the beach. The next image is of Chad holding Lori in his arms on the beach as they kiss. The next photo is Lori doing the hula with Chad playing a ukulele.

Gag......
I actually saw a ton of these photos today. I was watching when they put them up, photos to my knowledge we've never seen. I think they should have the photographer as a witness... aS there were tons taken apparently. This was a joyous occasion with BH very proud of his aging but blonde slim wife. And seemingly over his grief of his last wife of decades...

Gag......
:help: Everyone is getting sick! Make it stop! :panic:

I wondered how many people would shudder at this information! Hey, I have Google Home, Siri, computers, etc. The good news is that I'm boring as hell and if they searched my devices they would soon learn I'm innocent. :innocent::rofl:

Maybe they should have maybe later requested info on a few more to see if that worked.
Yeah this sounds odd to me. Google doesn't even respond, then says this to them when THEY reach Google and then they dial down their request. Who knows what was on the other two? This is about justice and murder and they had a warrant?!

I heard this in testimony and much of the other things I have excerpted too but still want to highlight.

Deleting not only his wife but his entire KIDS' history and pics. Wake up CHILDREN (adult children).

9:50 a.m. Wood asks Stubbs about a flash drive he found. On the drive were several photos of Chad and Lori’s wedding from Nov. 5, 2019. Stubbs used forensic software to search the flash drive so the original content was not disturbed. Stubbs found that photos of Chad, Tammy, their kids, Chad and Tammy’s courtship to their marriage to their kids being born – “basically a family album” – had all been deleted.
He deleted Tammy from everything in his life. I do hope his kids will wake up. Will they go back and watch the trial? I don't think they can right now because they have been subpoenaed as witnesses, right? The list is sealed, but Prior said a few of them could testify.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheSandlot6
Back