TX JASON LANDRY: Missing from TSU, San Marcos, TX - 12 Dec 2020 - Age 21 - car found wrecked

LULING, Texas (KXAN) — On Thursday, several agencies were outside of Luling, about 40 minutes from south Austin, searching for missing Texas State University student Jason Landry.

1639628335141.png
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Jason Landry

Day four of the search began bright and early on Thursday morning.

Jason Landry, 21, a Texas State University student, is missing after his car was found crashed near U.S. 183 in Luling, Texas. He is believed to have been heading back home for Christmas break, but no one has heard from him since the crash. A small amount of blood was found in his car, along with his phone.

If anyone has information, please call the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office at (512) 398-6777 or Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

TEXAS

MEDIA - JASON LANDRY: Missing from TSU, San Marcos, TX since 12 Dec 2020 - Age 21 - car found wrecked

Last edited by a moderator:
Right there with you on this. It's physically impossible that they have searched every square inch there, no matter how many they have conducted so far.
Pretty sure they didn't do much at the beginning and didn't even take it seriously. Imo. You can't search even every square foot when you did not organize expert trained searches. Way to go TX.

Agree. You can't search without a reason for a warrant.

One would wonder about those that don't allow searches but of course that could just be because they are hiding something else. I'd let them search my property even though I prefer my privacy. I'd want to be present. Notified. Arranged.
It looks to me like a lot of the land is owned and/or used for businesses purposes and so perhaps the issue is one of liability, I don't know.
I imagine that if it were one of the landowners, I'd prefer to search my own land and I believe I definitely would.

It looks to me like a lot of the land is owned and/or used for businesses purposes and so perhaps the issue is one of liability, I don't know.
I imagine that if it were one of the landowners, I'd prefer to search my own land and I believe I definitely would.
But then LE couldn't confirm a search was done I wouldn't think, Due to the fact they didn't perform the search.

I know that. If they are looking for a missing person that may be deceased on someone's property enough?.
I'd doubt that would take precedence over their rights to their property and privacy if no evidence of involvement by the property owner. Just a guess but I wouldn't think so or we wouldn't encounter this all of the time and in so many cases when someone went missing in an apparent area but they can't search every private home or private property.

I'd cooperate but want to be present and be fully informed and in agreement. I wouldn't want to search my own property for a dead body on my own OR a person camped on my property even whatever the case may be. I'm no expert LE, searcher, diver, etc. and I certainly would not want to discover something with no witness, help, assistance. I'd cooperate and let them, I'm pretty sure, I don't have anything to hide. In fact, I had such a situation this past summer and I did allow it and I was not present but I'd prefer to have been. It did not relate to a missing victim though.

But then LE couldn't confirm a search was done I wouldn't think, Due to the fact they didn't perform the search.
I think too they couldn't technically claim it was searched as they don't know for a fact it was or how it was.

yeah they can I'm sure but is the most common one stripping your clothes off or finding yourself somewhere not knowing what happened or how you got there, etc.? This stripping clothes off sh*t comes up with drugs which there are hints of here if I recall but a certain point of drugs and certain drugs and what you did, etc. He had driven this far and not been pulled over no? I don't think head injuries lead to automatic stripping necessarily. Going onto a road that is claimed wouldn't be the norm. Yes I remember some things about it.

I think just like that weird bitcoin case in your state, it's hard to come to a conclusion here or even a stance. I normally have one as most know lol in many a case but not in this one. I certainly can't close it and just buy it is that answer, he stripped, he wandered, he died and hasn't been found. I just can't get there or feel it is the likelihood.

Jmo of course. Either way it needs to be open, investigated with continual searches then because in this one assumptions don't cut it.
Yep, certain drugs can do that too and is very possible here and also could be the reason why he wrecked in the first place.

I agree that I' not set on anything either. What did your phone do on "ears"? Not sure what word you intended.

It's true they can miss someone searcing many times but a well done search has them so close together etc. and honestly they didn't do sh*t on this one in the beginning if I recall correctly and certainly not organized searches.
Area!!!

I would request a search warrant so it would all be documented, if for no other reason. Liability would be a very good reason alone.

I'd cooperate but want to be present and be fully informed and in agreement. I wouldn't want to search my own property for a dead body on my own OR a person camped on my property even whatever the case may be. I'm no expert LE, searcher, diver, etc. and I certainly would not want to discover something with no witness, help, assistance. I'd cooperate and let them, I'm pretty sure, I don't have anything to hide. In fact, I had such a situation this past summer and I did allow it and I was not present but I'd prefer to have been. It did not relate to a missing victim though.
Exactly! I would want it documented, especially if it was a business property. There is far too much possible shenanigans that could be had otherwise.

EquuSearch did searching also, besides Law Enforcement which
used 'helicopters and drones'. Sue LE for flying over your private
property? C'mon, you can't believe that would happen in Texas. So
all the likely land was looked at from above, he's not there.
Mr West's research would be more solid if he specified the webpage
well data he's showing us, and gave us pictures of these 'holes in the
ground' that he says a man could fall down. These aren't medieval
water wells, they're oil wells a drill rig clears to place oil piping down,
couldn't he take a picture of at least some of them if they're uncapped
and as wide as he implies?

Yep, certain drugs can do that too and is very possible here and also could be the reason why he wrecked in the first place.
I have seen an episode of "COPS" Where the very same thing occurred. Every stitch of clothes. In a busy residential, City neighborhood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flipflop
Back