AL EVELYN VADIE SIDES: Missing from Loachapoka, AL - 24 March 2020 - Age 4 *Found Safe*

7SC2FLXZ6ZBYHIOOQZXAHSP5WU.png

Beautiful red hair this child has. I hope they find her. It sounds like they are not thinking abduction nor foul play as they are searching the area for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is one lucky little girl. The mention of a waterfall scares me. I am hoping she means she slid on a very shallow area of wet rock in a creek but even being near one, scary. It sounds like she said she was near a house twice but too brave to go in? I wasn't clear on that one. Maybe she meant too scared? Slept near a road? Could be a path I guess but probably was a road if near a house. What a cute child and a very fortunate one.

Wow, this is one lucky little girl. The mention of a waterfall scares me. I am hoping she means she slid on a very shallow area of wet rock in a creek but even being near one, scary. It sounds like she said she was near a house twice but too brave to go in? I wasn't clear on that one. Maybe she meant too scared? Slept near a road? Could be a path I guess but probably was a road if near a house. What a cute child and a very fortunate one.
Who knows what she meant? At 4 years old, my kids described things very differently. The video was adorable! I'm glad she didn't keep walking around or they may never have found her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawn Honner
Back