MO ECHO LLOYD: Missing from Edwards, MO - 10 May 2020 - Age 48

1639627668362.png
echo-lloyd-missing-poster-1.jpg

This saddens me as there is not as much attention on this case as there is on Suzanne Morphew and yet they both disappeared on Mother's Day. There also is not a lot of information on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a video by her daughter back in July it looks like.

I do not understand that they did not use dogs or some such because there was no crime scene? Anyhow this one would have come before the most recent one and just came across it. Putting it up as it makes the thread more complete with the history. It is the daughter and then a reporter, the sheriff and that's mostly it.

It appears this case is starting to get a bit more attention at least in the Youtube crime world and it has caught the attention of other Youtubers who sound like they will also now do a show on it. The daughter seems to be getting out there and commenting and followers of various channels are making comments on how this has not had the attention Morphew has and are bringing it to the attention of other Youtubers. That's great.

I hope if there is a perp in this case they are ready for the focus that hopefully now will come and I hope LE is as well and uses it to their advantage.

This has some new details, details about her medications, some pictures of the area and the home and a bit more even. It was a property with some acreage that she and her husband owned so it was not a rental. It again states LE was going to do a search with dogs and called it off saying she did not go missing from her home. Again, that is odd as this decision sounds like it was on almost day one... It is short, just ten minutes but worth a watch.

If anyone is interested, the daughter is going to be on this one it sounds like, live tonight. The Youtubers are picking up the case, let's hope it helps.

Missouri woman desperate to find mother Echo Lloyd who has been missing since Mother's Day​

A reward has been increased to up to $7,000 for information that leads to the whereabouts of Echo Lloyd, a Missouri woman who has been missing since Mother’s Day.

For seven months, Echo’s daughter, Kelsey Smith, has been desperately searching for her and told Dateline she misses her every day.

Kelsey told Dateline she last spoke to her mother on the evening of May 9, 2020, the day before Mother’s Day. The next day, she drove to her house in Edwards, Missouri to deliver a Mother’s Day card and flowers. But her mother didn’t appear to be home.

“Her car wasn’t in the driveway and the door was locked,” Kelsey explained. “So I left the card and flowers on the back porch and wrote her a note telling her to call me.”

But Kelsey never received a call from her mother.

On Monday, Kelsey tried calling her mother on both her cell and house phones. And continued calling every morning of every day that week. But the calls went straight to voicemail.

On Friday, May 15, Kelsey drove back over to her mother’s house. But this time, her mother’s locked car was in the driveway.

“I could tell someone else had been there - someone, but not my mother,” Kelsey said. “It wasn’t ransacked, but there was a pile of trash… and food with mold. That’s not like my mother at all. She’s OCD. She wouldn’t have left the house like this.”

In Echo’s room, Kelsey found her mother’s cigarettes and lighter on the nightstand. Below was her mother’s purse, her wallet, ID and some cash still inside.

“What I couldn’t find was my mom’s cell phone, her medications, her pistol and her car keys,” Kelsey told Dateline. “I called the police right away. And then I went outside to wait and started calling out, ‘Mom, Mommy, Echo’ - I was just willing her to appear at that moment.”

“She’s on several medications that she does not have with her,” Knox told KY3. “Nor does she have her billfold or her car. She is absolutely missing without a trace.”

Kelsey said she believes her mother had returned home after she left the flowers on the porch because her mother’s car was in the driveway and Kelsey had found a Walmart receipt in the house dated May 10 with her mother’s signature. She added that all evidence has been turned over to the authorities.

Most of the crime Youtubers have done a show for her or with her now. This case has picked up attention. One also donated $1,000 towards a reward and most are helping with her GoFundMe which she says will mostly go to a reward and the rest for searching, etc. It is great there is now focus on the case and hopefully it will bring answers.

Most of the crime Youtubers have done a show for her or with her now. This case has picked up attention. One also donated $1,000 towards a reward and most are helping with her GoFundMe which she says will mostly go to a reward and the rest for searching, etc. It is great there is now focus on the case and hopefully it will bring answers.
Good on the YouTubers for helping this sweet daughter find her mom!

Did you listen to this entire stream?
I did. I have listened to so many now though I couldn't tell you which is which off the top of my head. Most have the same facts but some have something here and there another may not have covered. She has been on several Youtubers and others have mentioned the case as well.

Family planning search for Benton County mom missing since May​

The family of a missing Benton County woman is organizing a search to find her this weekend. Echo Lloyd, 48, was last seen in May.

Lloyd’s daughter, Kelsey Smith, is doing her best to keep her mother’s name on everyone’s minds. She said every day without her mother is heartbreaking. She’s hoping everyone who can will come help find her mother.

The search is being organized in Benton County by the group Hearts on the Hunt. Their goal is to cover a vast wooded area for any clues that may lead them to Lloyd.

Smith asks anyone interested in helping with the search to go onto their Facebook page for updates on where they will be meeting Saturday.

The hunt for Echo Michelle Lloyd​

Nearly a year ago, 47-year-old Echo Lloyd vanished from her Benton County home, leaving nothing but a mystery and the broken hearts of family and friends.

“I just spoke yesterday (Tuesday) with the lead investigator in the case,” said Sgt. Andy Bell of the Missouri State Highway Patrol. “Unfortunately there's not a lot to go on, we're just grasping for straws at this point. It is just a really difficult case when someone just vanishes into thin air.”

Echo was known to venture into the heavily wooded areas near her home to go mushroom hunting, but much of those lands are privately owned and inaccessible to those seeking Echo. “You're talking about 13,000 acres of land,” said Mandi Krueger. “We don't even know where to begin.”

To help with this grim task, Krueger has created a Facebook page, “Hearts on the Hunt for Echo Michelle Lloyd,” so people can network and look together for answers.

“Our main thing is hopefully we come across something that can bring them closure or bring Echo home,” Krueger said.

Krueger has gained permission to search several properties in the area, and this Saturday volunteers are gathering in Benton County along state Route M from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to search for signs of Echo.

“We need to help this family as much as we can by lifting the weight off of their shoulders and placing it on to ours, by volunteering our time and doing local searches for her,” Krueger said.

Not sure about the car...

Here is her The Vanished Podcast episode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back