MO ECHO LLOYD: Missing from Edwards, MO - 10 May 2020 - Age 48

echo-lloyd-missing-poster-1.jpg

This saddens me as there is not as much attention on this case as there is on Suzanne Morphew and yet they both disappeared on Mother's Day. There also is not a lot of information on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
Kelsey told Dateline she last spoke to her mother on the evening of May 9, 2020, the day before Mother’s Day. The next day, she drove to her house in Edwards, Missouri to deliver a Mother’s Day card and flowers. But her mother didn’t appear to be home.

Her car wasn’t in the driveway and the door was locked,” Kelsey explained. “So I left the card and flowers on the back porch and wrote her a note telling her to call me.”

But Kelsey never received a call from her mother.

On Monday, Kelsey tried calling her mother on both her cell and house phones. And continued calling every morning of every day that week. But the calls went straight to voicemail.

“It was just odd,” Kelsey said. “When the house phone went to voicemail, I knew something wasn’t right.”

On Friday, May 15, Kelsey drove back over to her mother’s house. But this time, her mother’s locked car was in the driveway.

“I started banging on the front door and the back… I was banging on the whole house, hoping she was inside and that she’d hear me,” Kelsey said. “But no one was there.”

GrandmaBear

Deputized Emu Slayer/Horse Thief Hunter
Anyone know what kind of car she had? I'm just reading up.
The daughter, trying to bring attention to the case, did more than a few Youtube appearances a few months ago and honestly it was the first I knew of this case. One thing I have asked and wondered is what kind of car, etc. and to my knowledge, there is no such info about that. I can't think of a real reason why that cannot be shared by LE nor family nor anyone. How do you find someone or find people who may have seen activities or Echo or the car in the days of when she disappeared if LE does not put that out there? Like Colorado, Missouri often strikes me the same...

GrandmaBear

Also, they are not looking for the car or her or so it seems (LE) but where it and she was prior one would think would matter so I can only suppose LE knows. Yet they nor the family gives the make model, year, color, etc. when asked. The last I remember is LE seems to not think her going missing was around the home nor was it the scene, so no reason to search, so maybe they have info we don't that tells them that, yet the daughter feels it was and is the place to start and the neighbor. This is not an opinion of what I think just a fill in of what is known or unknown as far as I know. There are also dollar store sightings and debate of which dollar store and which town.

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member
My purpose in asking about the car is some cars have GPS tracking whether the driver realizes it or not. If a perp disposed of her body using her car, there may or may not be a GPS trail.
They sure do! I know someone who sold her Ford and the next owner who bought it from the dealer called her and asked her if she had the manual for it! The dealer forgot to erase the GPS information and he was able to figure out where she worked. Totally creepy.

GrandmaBear

They sure do! I know someone who sold her Ford and the next owner who bought it from the dealer called her and asked her if she had the manual for it! The dealer forgot to erase the GPS information and he was able to figure out where she worked. Totally creepy.
That is creepy. I determined some DMVs must give out or have accessible info too because after getting my last car, I started getting calls and mail related to the specific car. I don't give out my address nor phone number easily so it only could have come from the DMV that I can figure.

The car isn't missing so I guess the question is whether it has GPS and whether LE obtained that info. Why no one will provide the public with the info re the car though is odd just in case anyone saw it or her in the days around which she went missing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
God1st