MO ECHO LLOYD: Missing from Edwards, MO - 10 May 2020 - Age 48

1639627668362.png
echo-lloyd-missing-poster-1.jpg

This saddens me as there is not as much attention on this case as there is on Suzanne Morphew and yet they both disappeared on Mother's Day. There also is not a lot of information on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lloyd was last seen on Mother’s Day in Edwards, Missouri. Her daughter said she talked to her that day and brought her mother flowers and a card and left them on her porch.

At some point that weekend both Lloyd’s cellphone and home phone started going straight to voicemail, her daughter Kelsey Smith said.

“My mom did not just wander off,” Smith said. “Something happened to her, and it’s time to figure out what it is.”

Benton County Sheriff Eric Knox said they’re doing their best to find her. He got the Missouri State Highway Patrol involved, along with the FBI. They’ve done ground searches with volunteer firefighters.

Knox said based on what they found, it does not seem as though Lloyd has the resources to be on her own. There has been no activity on her cellphone, and no use of her bank account. Smith said Lloyd takes medication she needs.

“She’s on several medications that she does not have with her,” Knox said, “nor does she have her billfold or her car. She is absolutely missing without a trace.”

If you have any information on this case, please call the Missouri State Highway Patrol at (573) 526-6178. (from GBear's link above)

This does seem very strange! I wonder what her medications are for?

Lloyd was last seen on Mother’s Day in Edwards, Missouri. Her daughter said she talked to her that day and brought her mother flowers and a card and left them on her porch.

At some point that weekend both Lloyd’s cellphone and home phone started going straight to voicemail, her daughter Kelsey Smith said.

“My mom did not just wander off,” Smith said. “Something happened to her, and it’s time to figure out what it is.”

Benton County Sheriff Eric Knox said they’re doing their best to find her. He got the Missouri State Highway Patrol involved, along with the FBI. They’ve done ground searches with volunteer firefighters.

Knox said based on what they found, it does not seem as though Lloyd has the resources to be on her own. There has been no activity on her cellphone, and no use of her bank account. Smith said Lloyd takes medication she needs.

“She’s on several medications that she does not have with her,” Knox said, “nor does she have her billfold or her car. She is absolutely missing without a trace.”

If you have any information on this case, please call the Missouri State Highway Patrol at (573) 526-6178. (from GBear's link above)

This does seem very strange! I wonder what her medications are for?
No financial activity nor car, no medications with her, no wallet... She either had to leave with someone or walk or wander off...? Past six months now...

Last contact Mother's Day... This was another plea put out by her daughter just prior to Thanksgiving. This case is not getting enough attention compared to like Morphew. The daughter breaks my heart and at least she is out there trying all on her own to get some attention to it. It is short but heartfelt... Please share too if you are on other platforms.

It's Benton County so not.much probably will happen. It mentions that highway patrol is involved, but that is where all missing persons cases in Missouri go to. Ground searches with the volunteer fire dept doesn't give me good feelings about it, either.
Well that bites. Not a great record for handling cases or something? Is this close to you?

Well that bites. Not a great record for handling cases or something? Is this close to you?
Let's just say it might have well have happened in Mayberry. They aren't going to do much outside of Warsaw there and there is a LOT of rural ground there and rough terrain. Nobody can search on private property without either permission or a warrant and many people leary of anybody on their property.

It would appear she disappeared from home. I wonder if others stopped by that day or anyone took her out for a ride or something as it was Mother's Day. Did she have plans that day? I would be curious if the door was locked and such.

If she did not leave voluntarily which seems unlikely with no financial activity and leaving her meds and more, I think a perp will likely be someone she knows. Did she have an ex or a current bf I wonder. I mean no car, no meds, etc. I can see possibly locking your door and taking a walk without those things, otherwise she left with someone willingly or unwillingly.

I am sure it can happen but I don't think most 48 year olds are abducted by strangers and not from home. I wonder if security footage has been looked for in the neighborhood.

I am realizing that just like in most cases we do not know much. It says her daughter talked to her on Mother's Day but no hint on whether that was by phone or in person or whether she was home at that time. She left Mothers' Day gifts on the porch for her mother, was she home or did she do this as she was not home? Any reason to be concerned at that time? Or were they left on the porch and they waved or talked through a window due to Covid and was she the last to see her or never saw her?

They have to hope someone sees her somewhere/anywhere because there is no direction or hint here of plans, time of day, when and who saw her last and what area she may be in for people to even search. Sadly.

It would appear she disappeared from home. I wonder if others stopped by that day or anyone took her out for a ride or something as it was Mother's Day. Did she have plans that day? I would be curious if the door was locked and such.

If she did not leave voluntarily which seems unlikely with no financial activity and leaving her meds and more, I think a perp will likely be someone she knows. Did she have an ex or a current bf I wonder. I mean no car, no meds, etc. I can see possibly locking your door and taking a walk without those things, otherwise she left with someone willingly or unwillingly.

I am sure it can happen but I don't think most 48 year olds are abducted by strangers and not from home. I wonder if security footage has been looked for in the neighborhood.

I am realizing that just like in most cases we do not know much. It says her daughter talked to her on Mother's Day but no hint on whether that was by phone or in person or whether she was home at that time. She left Mothers' Day gifts on the porch for her mother, was she home or did she do this as she was not home? Any reason to be concerned at that time? Or were they left on the porch and they waved or talked through a window due to Covid and was she the last to see her or never saw her?

They have to hope someone sees her somewhere/anywhere because there is no direction or hint here of plans, time of day, when and who saw her last and what area she may be in for people to even search. Sadly.
There is curious court case in Missouri Casenet late last year pertaining to Echo and her daughter mentioned above is also mentioned in the docket entries. Does it have anything to do with her being missing? i am not saying it is, but it puts an interesting spin to it.

Did she live in Benton County? She has an address listed in public records in Cass County too. Nothing in MSM states whether she was in a relationship so does anyone know more about that?

shes missing from Benton County so she must have moved since later last year from Cass County. The Cass county ones are her by age. I am sure there are not too many with her name that also have a person with her daughter's name involved in their lives enough to have a court case with both of their names in the docket entries.

There is curious court case in Missouri Casenet late last year pertaining to Echo and her daughter mentioned above is also mentioned in the docket entries. Does it have anything to do with her being missing? i am not saying it is, but it puts an interesting spin to it.
There's an more recent (11/24) case involving her daughter too for assault with the same address as the missing person. :thinking:

I had a couple of thoughts as I watched the video and more but held them as they were just thoughts... I need to go see if I can figure out how to look up these cases but I think I am reading you...

It seems at least yet LE is not sharing much with the family because we have nothing, no indication of surveillance footage, last signs of her, etc. The daughter we do know was there Mother's Day or so it says... As stated above, I feel it would be someone she knows because home seems to be the last place and it was Mother's Day...

I would now wonder also what date she went missing... Do we really know that independently it has been confirmed by LE... I mean in the Morphew case they still refer to a bike ride and Mother's Day but not a single person that I know of still believes that is confirmed or is true even...

I will post another video in a bit here with more info and another reporter on it as well.

I guess she was separated and living apart from her husband who would be a stepfather. The daughter says they were not divorcing though and it sounds like all was fine and cordial.

Also, she was last seen at a Dollar General in Climax Springs which is new info to me

No activity on her phone or any financial activity.

Okay, there are some other things going on. Allegedly a couple of weeks before the mother was at her daughter's upset about a neighbor that was helping himself to her car and taking over her house, etc. She didn't want to go home and was going to stay with her daughter but did end up going home. The daughter talked to her mom on the 9th and Echo also spent some time with two friends on the 9th.

Kelsey (daughter) said she felt like her mom was not wanting her to come over Mother's Day or discouraging it (paraphrasing). When she did drop off the flowers and a card, the car at that time was not there (that's interesting), Kelsey did not have keys so she left the things on the porch for her.

One of Echo's friends did claim to get a Happy Mother's Day text from her on the 10th.

I have more to watch but here it is. The sheriff is on this one as is another reporter and some other things.

So for five days after Mother's Day daughter tried to reach mom and could not. She goes back over to her house. Car is back but mom does not seem to be home. She heads up to the neighbors and they won't answer. She keeps at it louder until they answer. They deny her being there or having the keys.

She goes back to mom's and gets in through a window. House messier than normal, says mom was more a neat freak. Dirty dishes, etc. Says mom's cigarettes were on nightstand by bed I think she said. Now in this case it says meds were gone...

There was also a Walmart receipt from Mother's Day and her mom's handwriting was on it. This would appear to mean she was home at some point after Walmart on Mother's Day...? It is said neighbor was with to Walmart. However, Walmart footage is denied or unclear... We all know Walmart has major footage so is LE stating they don't have any or was she not the one to enter the store, hard to say... Last known sighting was Dollar General, date unclear...

At this point she calls LE.

Also of interest is that it sounds like LE does not believe the point she disappeared from was her home... This intrigues me and would mean they know something... I am guessing it fits in with that her car was not there when daughter was there on the 10th but was there later but that the missing mom did not bring it back...? Do they have something on footage in town, etc...?

Anyhow, I guess there is a bit more info out there than it appeared or at least this new video had some more... There seems like plenty of reason to wonder about this neighbor... I am wondering is this a marital home, did the husband live there with her prior and just now this neighbor became a problem or did she move there on separating...?

While there seems like much reason to consider the neighbor, I am unsure where it all comes from, some is from the daughter and maybe more comes from prior interviews, I don't know. It is said the neighbor was with to Walmart on Mother's Day.

I guess the daughter did an interview awhile back with T from JT but no way am I watching that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back