WI DORIAN GIESEN: Missing from Wisconsin Rapids, WI - 4 Aug 2021 - Age 2 months *Found Safe*

1628186739277.png

Wisconsin Amber Alert: Woman, 2-month-old child sought​

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued in a possible child neglect/abuse case.

The Wisconsin Rapids Police Department says it was attempting to check the wellbeing of 2-month-old Dorian Giesen. Officers attempted to contact the child’s mother, Haley Pelot. A vehicle pursuit began and eventually was terminated when Pelot threatened physical harm to the child. The pair was last seen around 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 4.

The child has a life-threatening medical condition that requires medication multiple times per day. It is believed that the mother does not have the medication with her. The child requires immediate medical attention.

1628186807671.png 1628186864945.png

Glad this one ended quickly. I don't trust her anywhere near this precious baby.

Amber Alert canceled; Wisconsin baby with medical condition is safe​

Wisconsin Rapids police say a baby that was the subject of an Amber Alert is safe.

The Amber Alert was canceled at about 4:30 Thursday afternoon, WBAY-TV reported.

The police department says the car identified in the Amber Alert was found outside of Wood County, where Wisconsin Rapids is. The two-month-old boy was recovered and two people are in custody.

Wisconsin Rapids police said the car was found “with the assistance of many law enforcement partners.”

Glad this one ended quickly. I don't trust her anywhere near this precious baby.

Amber Alert canceled; Wisconsin baby with medical condition is safe​

Wisconsin Rapids police say a baby that was the subject of an Amber Alert is safe.

The Amber Alert was canceled at about 4:30 Thursday afternoon, WBAY-TV reported.

The police department says the car identified in the Amber Alert was found outside of Wood County, where Wisconsin Rapids is. The two-month-old boy was recovered and two people are in custody.

Wisconsin Rapids police said the car was found “with the assistance of many law enforcement partners.”
I don’t trust her around anybody!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back