CT WEST HAVEN JANE DOE: WF, 18-30, found near water processing plant in West Haven, CT - 20 April 1979 *SARAH ABBOTT*

1688583757800.png

WEST HAVEN JANE DOE: WF, 18-30, found near water processing plant in West Haven, CT - 20 April 1979 TO1qHoE

The partial skeleton of a woman was found on April 20, 1979 in West Haven, Connecticut. She was between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five when she died due to an unknown cause and nature, near a water processing plant. She had died between 1971 and 1978, a year to eight years before she was located. A black bra made from lace was the only article of clothing found, but she also had a folding alarm clock in her possession. The woman had fillings, signs of a dental disease and congenitally missing wisdom teeth. She also may have had some back problems, as she might have been missing a vertebra and could have had arthritis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hadden Clark. He was born in 1952. He claimed to have killed in 74. "Lady of the Dunes". I doubt that. But then said he killed as a teenager. I have no doubt he killed more than is known. He is described as a cannibal and serial killer. He lead them to a bucket of jewelry he said he took from his victims. One was matched to "Laura Houteling" For which he was convicted. None of the other jewelry could be matched to anyone else. It was hidden on his grandfather's farm. So if they weren't really souvenirs from victims, Why hidden, And one was matched. The thought is frightening. He Finally led them to the body of his brother's neighbor's daughter in 2000. 6 year old "Michelle Dorr" Who he killed in 1986. In his brother's old house in an upstairs bedroom under the wooden floorboards. How that was missed is beyond me. But here is his "Murderpedia".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawn Honner
Back