GA TINA PRINCE: Missing from Sandersville, GA - 28 May 2021 - Age 46 *Found Deceased*

A woman is missing after receiving a "suspicious" call during dinner with her family on Friday night. According to Chief Deputy Mark McGraw, Tina Prince was last seen around 8 p.m.

She was eating dinner at Pueblo's in Sandersville with her family when she got a phone call and went outside, she came back into the restaurant and said goodbye to her family and left.
The sheriff's department say this is an "unusual case."
Prince's family has a tracking app on their phone, and they pinged her to Macon Friday night. On Sunday, the sheriff's office plans to get in touch with the phone company to try and track her phone.
She drives a 2018 Kia Forte with a Georgia tag of RZG3988. If you have any information please contact Investigator Trey Burgamy with the sheriff's office at 478-553-0911.

UPDATE Her car was found

Tina Prince
46 years of age
White Female
5'5' Tall
130 Pounds
Auburn Hair
Blue Eyes

1622416013542.png

MEDIA - TINA PRINCE: Missing from Sandersville, GA since 28 May 2021 - Age 46

Last edited by a moderator:
So she is in Sandersville eating with family. She leaves. Her phone pings in Macon more than an hour away but her car is found in Sandersville. Did she go and come back or did the car never leave Sandersville, meaning she met someone and was picked up or some such...

Not sure what to make of this one. Family stated it was a strange call, so why would she leave if it was something questionable AND she came back in to say good bye... Since family can track her phone, etc., they must know where the call came from too. Seems likely anyhow.

Maybe it's nothing but why is her first name different on her FB account from her name here?

Ground search underway for missing Washington County first grade teacher​

The Washington County Sheriff’s Office initially believed Prince was in the Macon area, but have invalidated that theory.

“At this time, we are concerned about her safety due to the situation at hand. All of our resources are being used to locate Ms. Prince. We will continue to search for her and all leads as we receive them,” said Sheriff Joel Cochran.

On Monday, the sheriff’s office along with Washington County EMA began a ground search for Prince.

Well that's strange. How can you have a family member with a ping from her phone that is now found incorrect? So she never left the town she was in or so it appears, at least not in her own car. Hopefully the ground search is successful but I think video surveillance would be key here too, from leaving the restaurant to where her car is for starters.

So she is in Sandersville eating with family. She leaves. Her phone pings in Macon more than an hour away but her car is found in Sandersville. Did she go and come back or did the car never leave Sandersville, meaning she met someone and was picked up or some such...

Not sure what to make of this one. Family stated it was a strange call, so why would she leave if it was something questionable AND she came back in to say good bye... Since family can track her phone, etc., they must know where the call came from too. Seems likely anyhow.

Maybe it's nothing but why is her first name different on her FB account from her name here?
I noticed that too .. 2nd one was created with a different last name (Smith). Is Smith maiden, & Prince a spouse (ex)? She hasn't been in that area very long. Do we know where she moved from or if there was a love interest?

I know nothing but what is here in this thread. I don't log into FB so I can only see a little on her profiles. I did not realize she just moved here or had not lived here long? The various names seem a bit odd to me, the last names might make sense if she recently married or divorced, but the first name seems a bit odd.

So family thought it was a strange call but she apparently from the only part we know, went outside to take the call (I assume is why she went outside) and came back in to say goodbye so apparently she was fine with the call or if not, it is not being stated that she was not... And no one tried to stop her I guess so I am left wondering why they felt it was a strange call...

I know nothing but what is here in this thread. I don't log into FB so I can only see a little on her profiles. I did not realize she just moved here or had not lived here long? The various names seem a bit odd to me, the last names might make sense if she recently married or divorced, but the first name seems a bit odd.

So family thought it was a strange call but she apparently from the only part we know, went outside to take the call (I assume is why she went outside) and came back in to say goodbye so apparently she was fine with the call or if not, it is not being stated that she was not... And no one tried to stop her I guess so I am left wondering why they felt it was a strange call...
2 reasons why i can think of going outside to take a call

Too noisy where you are to hear or you dont want the ones you are with to hear the conversation

2 reasons why i can think of going outside to take a call

Too noisy where you are to hear or you dont want the ones you are with to hear the conversation
Yep. I'm not saying it's unusual if reception is poor or the noise inhibits hearing but it also could be she did not want someone to hear the conversation/her part of it. She came back in to say goodbye so it's a fair educated guess that she gave them some reason for leaving and possibly an explanation of the call, whether a true one or not is hard to say since we don't have much info.

Investigators revealed that 46-year- old Tina Prince met with a male friend before she was reported missing.

The Washington County Sheriff's Office says they're concerned about her safety.

The sheriff's office hasn't ruled out the possibility that Tina Prince left on her own, but say that's likely not the case.

Authorities have uncovered photos of a missing Washington County teacher that show her after she vanished from a restaurant where she was eating with her family.

The surveillance photos show her at a Sandersville convenience store after she left Puebla. She’s wearing the clothes she was wearing when she was last seen.

Authorities remain concerned for her safety, according to Sheriff Joel Cochran.

Prince’s daughter Kenzie told us Tina got up at the restaurant to take a phone call at dinner and never came back in.

Prince was last seen with a male acquaintance and all communication has been cut off by text, phone and social media, according to police. Cochran says that’s what’s making this search so difficult, but they won’t stop until they find out exactly what happened.

1622656482020.png

Authorities have uncovered photos of a missing Washington County teacher that show her after she vanished from a restaurant where she was eating with her family.

The surveillance photos show her at a Sandersville convenience store after she left Puebla. She’s wearing the clothes she was wearing when she was last seen.

Authorities remain concerned for her safety, according to Sheriff Joel Cochran.

Prince’s daughter Kenzie told us Tina got up at the restaurant to take a phone call at dinner and never came back in.

Prince was last seen with a male acquaintance and all communication has been cut off by text, phone and social media, according to police. Cochran says that’s what’s making this search so difficult, but they won’t stop until they find out exactly what happened.

View attachment 11437
So she did not go back in to say goodbye or anything about the call per this one. That's a total change.

She looks to be in the convenience store with no one too close by, not that she may not have been watched or under some threat...

Missing Washington County teacher's family 'broken' without her​

The FBI and the GBI have joined the search for a missing first grade teacher in Washington County. 46-year-old Tina Prince was last seen Friday night at Puebla's Mexican Restaurant in Sandersville when officials say she left to meet a friend at a nearby Walmart.

New pictures released Wednesday show Prince at a convenience store between leaving the restaurant and arriving at Walmart. "She didn't say anything," says S&T Food Mart store clerk Vishal. "She just bought stuff, like cigarettes and a cigar, and then she left."

The Washington County Sheriff's Office says investigators found Prince's car in the Walmart parking lot Sunday morning with no sign of Prince. They say the friend she met up with is cooperating with the investigation.

Now they have added Walmart. And she did meet up with the friend there it sounds like. Yet her car is there. Hm.

Well we know Walmart generally has ample security cams...

So she did not go back in to say goodbye or anything about the call per this one. That's a total change.

She looks to be in the convenience store with no one too close by, not that she may not have been watched or under some threat...
I sure hope the time on that convenient store camera is correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back