THIS JUST IN ~ CURRENT NEWS STORIES

breaking-news-background-planet-260nw-667420906.jpg

ONGOING CRIME BREAKING NEWS!

Starting in January 2020, this thread is about the news as it breaks!

Bernard Madoff says he is dying and is asking a judge for compassionate release from prison, where he is serving 150 years for orchestrating the largest Ponzi scheme in history, according to a Wednesday federal court filing.

Madoff, 81, has terminal kidney failure and a life expectancy of less than 18 months. When the court sentenced him, “it was clear that Madoff’s 150-year prison sentence was symbolic for three reasons: retribution, deterrence, and for the victims,” the court filing states. “This Court must now consider whether keeping Madoff incarcerated … is truly in furtherance of statutory sentencing goals and our society’s value and understanding of compassion.”

Madoff said in the request for compassionate release that he “does not dispute the severity of his crimes.”

IMO- stay in jail

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. This is current. And could lead to crime. BAD, BAD IDEA!!!! WHAT?!!!! DEATH ROW!!!
FABULOUS!!! UPPER 500 OF THEM! None will think of an escape plan. Or just kill anyone in the way. Noooo....They wouldn’t do that. THEY'RE ONLY ON DEATH ROW!!!

List of "San Quentin" Inmates. We l9st Charles Manson, Rodney Alcala, Richard Ramirez, And other POS's.
Yeah we've also lost Scott Peterson NOT for the right reasons like DEATH.

Yeah. No one else had MOTIVE! He didn't want Conner from the beginning. He's a liar. A cheater. Lacey was in the way. He showed no emotion. Conner would be over 20 now.

Even the ones who had their death sentences overturned were kept on death row. At least some that I know. They weren't going to move Manson. He77 no. The higher risk ones. Richard Ramirez wasn't. But was allowed to get married. Lady. You...

Yeah. No one else had MOTIVE! He didn't want Conner from the beginning. He's a liar. A cheater. Lacey was in the way. He showed no emotion. Conner would be over 20 now.
He didn't want Conner and he didn't want a pregnant wife that turned into a wife and mom either. I'm sure he wanted her taking care of all and him while he played and that's about it. I'm not the buzz word person to get it right or e up on it with labels but that man is so clearly a psycho or socio and evil whatever on top of it, I don't even have words. There is not a word BAD ENOUGH for him. I don't have the words for it but in some way he is worse than an SK like Bundy. Bundy did have a relationship or two where he didn't kill the woman, one for sure wasn't it? The ones who kill a person they've lived with, done day to day with, married, etc. in some weird ways are worse to me, just in ways, don't get me wrong. The SK is far worse, far more cold and don't care how many and intend to kill any stranger so we all have to fear they can but they don't also have any personal connection. They are worse and far more terrifying for all to worry about, I don't mean it that way. Am I making any sense? The ones like Scott who can do this to their OWN BABY and a woman they lived life with, that's another and different type. Imo God turned those bodies up at the right time. If my memory serves and I am pretty sure it does, the case was going ahead without the bodies and lo and behold. And no way in heck that was staged for the condition they were in from the ocean and length of time. God did it. Anytime I have doubts I look at things through the years like that and such extinguishes them.

Randy Kraft is there. Ugh. So is David Carpenter "Trail Side" Killer. They better pit them in straight jackets, Strap them to a dolly, And have no Biting mask on them. Lime Hannibal Lector. They both look creepy. But Kraft wins.

He didn't want Conner and he didn't want a pregnant wife that turned into a wife and mom either. I'm sure he wanted her taking care of all and him while he played and that's about it. I'm not the buzz word person to get it right or e up on it with labels but that man is so clearly a psycho or socio and evil whatever on top of it, I don't even have words. There is not a word BAD ENOUGH for him. I don't have the words for it but in some way he is worse than an SK like Bundy. Bundy did have a relationship or two where he didn't kill the woman, one for sure wasn't it? The ones who kill a person they've lived with, done day to day with, married, etc. in some weird ways are worse to me, just in ways, don't get me wrong. The SK is far worse, far more cold and don't care how many and intend to kill any stranger so we all have to fear they can but they don't also have any personal connection. They are worse and far more terrifying for all to worry about, I don't mean it that way. Am I making any sense? The ones like Scott who can do this to their OWN BABY and a woman they lived life with, that's another and different type. Imo God turned those bodies up at the right time. If my memory serves and I am pretty sure it does, the case was going ahead without them and lol and behold. And no way in heck that was staged for the condition they were in from the ocean and length of time. God did it. Anytime I have doubts I look at things through the years like that and such extinguishes them.
Bundy was in love with a woman. There were in a relationship. It ended up being long distance. She sent him a letter. Breaking up with him. He was crushed. I believe Marilyn is her name. From reports after that he was always bumping into her in public. She felt he was stalking her. Nothing happened. He ended up meeting Liz. Liz had a daughter, Nothing EVER happened to the little girl. He was cooking, Cleaning, Was like a step-dad. Then he started with acting out. Liz had called the Police. Telling them the sketch looked like him. Nothing happened. I have never read anything saying he hurt Liz.

I remember this case, Now that you say that. Well, There would be alot of murders across the country. What a stupid excuse. Moron.

This is a current case. I used "Affluenza" from the other case because one of the kids seems to have the same problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondTwicy
Back