CA THADDEUS SRAN: Missing from Madera, CA - 14 July 2020 - Age 2 *Found Deceased**GUILTY PLEAS*

1601940697141.png 1594856837520.png

Madera police searching for missing 2-year-old boy possibly in danger

Officials say Thaddeus Sran disappeared from his home on C Street between 10 p.m. on Tuesday and 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday.

Madera 2-year-old missing, Police Chief: 'We're not ruling anything out'

The Madera Police Department held a news conference Wednesday afternoon where Police Chief Dino Lawson said he has reached out to the FBI who is assisting with the investigation into the disappearance of 2-year-old Thaddeus Sran.

When asked why there has been no Amber Alert issued, Chief Lawson said, "We're not there yet."

The chief also said the Madera County Sheriff's Department is also assisting with the investigation.

"Everything is on the table. We're looking at everything. We're not ruling anything out," said Chief Lawson.

Police say the 2-year-old child went missing overnight from his home on “C” Street sometime between 10:00 p.m. Tuesday and 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Thaddeus was born premature and has a feeding tube and is non-verbal.

Thaddeus did recently learn to walk and it's unknown if he was able to walk away or if he was taken.

Police say Thaddeus needs special care and needs to be reunited with his family as soon as possible.

He was last seen wearing a red shirt and Spiderman pants with a diaper underneath. He is approximately two feet tall and weighs 30 pounds.

Police are looking into the possibility that Thaddeus was abducted.

Madera County Sheriff’s Office, US Marshall’s, Federal Bureau of Investigations, and Madera County Probation are assisting with a search and investigation.

MEDIA - THADDEUS SRAN: Missing from Madera, CA since 14 July 2020 - Age 2

Last edited:
In case anyone is curious the parents are both still in jail on 1 million dollar bond, both have entered not guilty pleas on all charges. There is also a prelim hearing scheduled for both on April 16th and both have separate attorneys. I don't know if everyone can access this link but here is the links to all of their court proceedings so far.

No can't be reached. I hope they really get these two.

In case anyone is curious the parents are both still in jail on 1 million dollar bond, both have entered not guilty pleas on all charges. There is also a prelim hearing scheduled for both on April 16th and both have separate attorneys. I don't know if everyone can access this link but here is the links to all of their court proceedings so far.

:thankyou:

I almost posted earlier today to ask you if you were able to view any updates. Thanks for posting.
Unfortunately I'm not able to view the links you posted. I searched parents names and was only able to see an upcoming preliminary hearings set for July 9. Anything else?

I almost posted earlier today to ask you if you were able to view any updates. Thanks for posting.
Unfortunately I'm not able to view the links you posted. I searched parents names and was only able to see an upcoming preliminary hearings set for July 9. Anything else?
Only thing I found was the July 9th preliminary setting for them both but I did see where they have had 6 continuances of this prelim, anyone know how long they can keep dragging their feet before something actually happens?

Once again it appears that the preliminary hearing has been postponed now it is set for September 10th for the father but I can't find a date for the mother her case has completely been taken down from the Madera Court public record site. She is also no longer listed as in custody, so I wonder if charges were dropped against her in exchange for her testimony against the father? Just my thoughts and opinions I could totally be wrong because I have not found any information about what happened to her case.

Once again it appears that the preliminary hearing has been postponed now it is set for September 10th for the father but I can't find a date for the mother her case has completely been taken down from the Madera Court public record site. She is also no longer listed as in custody, so I wonder if charges were dropped against her in exchange for her testimony against the father? Just my thoughts and opinions I could totally be wrong because I have not found any information about what happened to her case.
Briseida Sran

20210716-194515.jpg

Madera mother accused in death of son, to face new charges for death of daughter​

The Madera mother who is facing charges for the death of her two-year-old boy, will now also face charges for the death of his sibling.

The parents of Thaddeus Sran, Sukhjinder and Briseida Sran, were charged with murder for his death last year. He was reported missing on July 15 and eight days later, authorities found the burned body of a toddler in an orchard west of Madera.

Now, the Madera County District Attorney's Office has filed more charges against Briseida for her four-month-old daughter's death in 2015. Prosecutors tell us they have charged her with murder and felony child abuse resulting in the baby's death.

Briseida will now be in court on October 8 for arraignment on the new charges.

Both parents have pleaded not guilty to killing Thaddeus.

Wow. Going by the date, this must be one of the cases I lost track of when taking time off line due to the other thing last year. I don't think I knew she was charged with the death of her other child years before.

Good to see you around! Miss seeing you on here. Been sporadic myself but managing a a bit of time each day lately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondTwicy
Back