FL STEPHANIE HOLLINGSWORTH: Missing from Belle Isle, FL - 25 Sept 2020 - Age 50 *Found Deceased*

1602004224466.png

Stephanie Hollingsworth: ‘Heart of Gold’ yoga instructor mom mysteriously disappears after taking $20 from ATM​

Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, 50, was last seen Sept. 25 at her home on Monet Avenue

Family, friends and community members created a search command post at a shopping center along Goldenrod Road and Hoffner Avenue, the area where Stephanie Hollingsworth was last seen. Belle Isle Police are putting emphasis on the vehicle she was last seen driving, a 2000 silver Chevrolet Tahoe with Florida license plate number Y50XUR. They hope locating the van will get police closure to finding the missing mother.

Belle Isle police said Stephanie last made a debit card transaction at the Bank of America at Hoffner Avenue and Goldenrod Road just before 2 p.m. Friday. Surveillance shows that she was alone, driving a 2000 silver Chevrolet Tahoe. She left her cell phone at home.

1601995110050.png

On the same day she was reported missing, surveillance video from a Walmart shopping center located at 5991 S. Goldenrod Road shows her walking up and down an aisle at the Orlando store around 2 p.m., police said.
Prior to the release of the video, Scott Hollingsworth said his wife, a yoga instructor, was last seen here at an ATM taking out cash after leaving their Belle Isle home on Sept. 25.

He said Stephanie Hollingsworth is a loving wife and mother to her 21-, 17- and 15-year-old sons, who also want her back home.

“It’s just not like her,” Scott Hollingsworth said. “It’s not something she’d ever do, being away from her family.”

Hollingsworth can be seen wearing a face mask and all-black clothing in the video

Belle Isle police said they “have received no meaningful leads and continue to use every resource available to locate Stephanie Hollingsworth.”

Stephanie last made a debit card transaction at the Bank of America at Hoffner Avenue and Goldenrod Road just before 2 p.m. Friday. Surveillance shows that she was alone, driving a 2000 silver Chevrolet Tahoe with Florida license plate numbers Y50XUR. She left her cell phone at home.

MEDIA - STEPHANIE HOLLINGSWORTH: Missing from Belle Isle, FL since 25 Sept 2020 - Age 50

Attachments

• 1601991076241.png
    1601991076241.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
one article says she only took out $20 and the others are making it out like she might have taken out a large sum with the way the word it.

The turning around and going back out happens to me when I realize that i left either my list or method of payment in my car but it says that there are no cameras in the parking lot, which seems weird. It could possibly show if she went back to her car and left or if something else happened.

Surveillance video released by police Monday night shows Stephanie Hollingsworth inside the Walmart, and police said Tuesday that she purchased a bottle of vodka and a soda.

Police also said they know from the surveillance video that she left the store alone and got into her car alone.

Surveillance video released by police Monday night shows Stephanie Hollingsworth inside the Walmart, and police said Tuesday that she purchased a bottle of vodka and a soda.

Police also said they know from the surveillance video that she left the store alone and got into her car alone.
A
At least that mystery has been solved.

Now, was that a common thing for her to purchase? The 25th was a Friday fwiw.

Just reading this. Clearly as always there is more video than seen and that is not being shared. Been 11 days and you know most likely they can track any purchase if joint with her husband's accounts, he has access or allows them to track it... $20 won't get her far...

I guess grabbing $20 at an ATM and then hitting Walmart is not entirely odd but why? You could use the card at the Walmart anyhow? That's not much cash to take out. Any gas purchases? Not sure why they don't show ATM video and as always, they only show a small clip of Walmart... They say no one was in the vehicle other than her but the focus is on the vehicle...

Is this not the Orlando area? I have to think there is far more video of the vehicle and of her in Walmart than they say OR they will find more anyhow along her route... Which direction did she head from Walmart, etc.? Thoughts is all, on the first read...

Just reading this. Clearly as always there is more video than seen and that is not being shared. Been 11 days and you know most likely they can track any purchase if joint with her husband's accounts, he has access or allows them to track it... $20 won't get her far...

I guess grabbing $20 at an ATM and then hitting Walmart is not entirely odd but why? You could use the card at the Walmart anyhow? That's not much cash to take out. Any gas purchases? Not sure why they don't show ATM video and as always, they only show a small clip of Walmart... They say no one was in the vehicle other than her but the focus is on the vehicle...

Is this not the Orlando area? I have to think there is far more video of the vehicle and of her in Walmart than they say OR they will find more anyhow along her route... Which direction did she head from Walmart, etc.? Thoughts is all, on the first read...
tips, for one.

I am not sure what to think in this one. There just is not enough information. The hub saying she has an alcohol problem is not enough for me to go that route...

To tickle your hinky meter:

Just noting some of husband's statements refer to Stephanie in past tense.

"Stephanie has an amazing glow about her," he said. "Everyone was magnetized by her. She was always so positive and gave everything she had to everyone."

“Stephanie has had a lifetime dealing with anxieties and depression, just dealing with life and using alcohol as a way to escape. She gave everything she had to everyone, but she had internal battles that were real,” he said.

"She always carried so much guilt and shame about this but everyday when she woke up, it was a new start and I never carried anything into the next day," he said.

$10K cash reward for info on missing Florida mom​

Authorities in Florida are asking for help in locating a woman who was last seen withdrawing money from an ATM before vanishing two weeks ago.

Crimeline is now offering a $10,000 reward to anyone with information that helps locate 50-year-old Stephanie Hollingsworth.

The family is asking for volunteers to help search for Hollingsworth on Saturday and Sunday, beginning at 8:30 a.m. Meet at the “family command post,” located at 5991 Goldenrod Road in Orlando.

Search continues for missing mom, new information on her vehicle​

The search continues for a missing mother of three from Belle Isle.

The family is organizing another search party on Sunday. They hope that recently obtained surveillance video is the key to her disappearance. The video shows Stephanie walking in an aisle at the Walmart on South Goldenrod Road in Orlando on September 25th.

The Walmart on Goldenrod and Narcoosee Road is the last time there was a confirmed sighting of Stephanie. Her loved ones said that they got a tip about her Champagne Chevy Tahoe too. It said the vehicle was spotted on Narcoosee Road, heading towards the 417-528 area. The vehicle bears Florida license plate 'Y50XUR.'

They hope this new clue could help bring her home. They are pleading for more volunteers to search for Stephanie and any new information. The reward for information leading to her whereabouts has increased to $10,000.

“Search is going very well,” said Stephanie's husband, Scott. "We're having amazing support, a lot of people are showing up, giving everything they can, their talents and abilities, whether it's boots on the ground or flying drones.”

He added that "we only feel like we have enough to say that the truck made it to Lake Nona High School. From there, we're not sure yet but they're working a lot of leads, we're just trying to get video."

1602438823986.png

Search continues for missing mom, new information on her vehicle​

The search continues for a missing mother of three from Belle Isle.

The family is organizing another search party on Sunday. They hope that recently obtained surveillance video is the key to her disappearance. The video shows Stephanie walking in an aisle at the Walmart on South Goldenrod Road in Orlando on September 25th.

The Walmart on Goldenrod and Narcoosee Road is the last time there was a confirmed sighting of Stephanie. Her loved ones said that they got a tip about her Champagne Chevy Tahoe too. It said the vehicle was spotted on Narcoosee Road, heading towards the 417-528 area. The vehicle bears Florida license plate 'Y50XUR.'

They hope this new clue could help bring her home. They are pleading for more volunteers to search for Stephanie and any new information. The reward for information leading to her whereabouts has increased to $10,000.

“Search is going very well,” said Stephanie's husband, Scott. "We're having amazing support, a lot of people are showing up, giving everything they can, their talents and abilities, whether it's boots on the ground or flying drones.”

He added that "we only feel like we have enough to say that the truck made it to Lake Nona High School. From there, we're not sure yet but they're working a lot of leads, we're just trying to get video."

View attachment 7283
I wonder if that high school is where her teenagers attended or if it was just a sighting by camera as she passed by or something like that. It's great they found another area she was in or went past though.

Looking at posts I somehow missed. I have to say I did not like how he came across on camera at all BUT I also realize that is not any reason to assume anything, who knows how anyone would act under that pressure.

I looked back to refresh my memory. Why is it she went missing on September 25th and as far as I can find or tell, there are no articles about it until October. I see one article says she was reported missing on the same day as seen in Walmart, etc. but not all of them do so I would like to confirm that.

I also would like to know how she was last seen at home at 2 p.m. the same day as Walmart. Was she seen by the hub, one of the kids, by a surveillance camera? By the mailman? And if she was reported missing the same day which seems a bit unclear to me, what triggered the thought she was missing or one should be worried on that same day? Did she not show up someone expected and it was unusual or was it late in the evening when LE was called?

I just realized what is bothering me in these cases lately. First we had a rash it seemed of maybe noncustodial parents kidnapping children. Then one has to admit there has been a rash of autistic children most ending up in water and many foul play.

Now I just realized how many missing women we are hearing the significant other say they had mental problems, she was fasting, she was getting a bit weird about religion or pagan holidays, she had trouble with alcohol. I am throwing no one under the bus because I don't have enough reason but it seems really strange to me. Sharing it with LE is one thing and probably wise but sharing it with the world on the news seems a bit unnecessary and seems somewhat like a betrayal of your spouse. I don't really see how it would help find them but it sure paints a picture... With HIPPA laws and all, that missing spouse would perhaps never want such private info shared but the hubs share it, again definitely share it if true with LE but why to the public...

Just sayin' and again I don't know that it means anything in this case or any other and not accusing but I just realized there have been a rash of them and it bothers me...

As I said earlier, the fact she was on camera buying a bottle of vodka means nothing to me. It could have been for her, for them, for a gathering or party, or simply to restock, someone could have even sent her to buy it, maybe that is why she turned around in an aisle, she was not familiar with where things were located. Finally, she seemed to be walking straight and fine in the store and it is not like we saw her drink it.

I am taking a wait and see and find out more on this one...

On Thursday, Belle Isle Police Chief Laura Houston issued a statement about Hollingsworth and her family, saying “Her husband, Scott Hollingsworth and his immediate family have been ruled out as persons of interest in her disappearance. Scott has been exceedingly cooperative with us throughout the investigation and has supplied all the information requested by detectives. We will not be commenting any further on this matter.”

On Thursday, Belle Isle Police Chief Laura Houston issued a statement about Hollingsworth and her family, saying “Her husband, Scott Hollingsworth and his immediate family have been ruled out as persons of interest in her disappearance. Scott has been exceedingly cooperative with us throughout the investigation and has supplied all the information requested by detectives. We will not be commenting any further on this matter.”
That's good to know but how they can do that when they haven't found her is strange.

All I mean by that is they must have something then because even if they see her on video at various places, they still don't know what happened, where she is, when something happened to her (or if anything even has) or who, if anyone, she may have been with by that time.

That's good to know but how they can do that when they haven't found her is strange.

All I mean by that is they must have something then because even if they see her on video at various places, they still don't know what happened, where she is, when something happened to her (or if anything even has) or who, if anyone, she may have been with by that time.
I'm thinking that it also means that authorities know much more than they are saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back