MT SHAILA THOMAS: Missing from Butte, MT - 2 July 2020 - Age 22 *Found Safe*

1594061431511.png

Missing Endangered Person Advisory issued for woman, phone found in Dillon trash can

Shaila Thomas, a 22-year-old white female, has been reported missing and there is concern for her well-being. Shaila is 5 feet 2 inches tall, 118lbs with brown eyes and blonde hair.

She may be traveling with her boyfriend Bryce Wayne Baltezar, a 25-year-old white male with blue eyes and brown hair. Bryce is 5 feet 6 inches and 140lbs.

They are believed to be in a 2007 blue four-door Pontiac G6 with MT license plate 155025A. They may be traveling to Las Vegas. Bryce has been reported as abusive and Shaila's cell phone was recovered in a trash can in Dillon, MT.

Missing Endangered Person Advisory issued for woman last seen in Butte

Update: A Missing Endangered Person Advisory has now been issued on behalf of the Butte Silver Bow Law Enforcement Division for a woman missing since Thursday, July 2.

Law enforcement says 22-year-old Shaila Thomas has been reported missing and there is concern for her well-being.

Authorities say she may be traveling with her boyfriend Bryce Baltezar, believed to be in a 2007 blue 4-door Pontiac G6 with Montana license plates.

They may be traveling to Las Vegas. Baltezar has been reported as abusive and Shaila's phone was recovered in a trash can in Dillon, Mont.

MEDIA - SHAILA THOMAS: Missing from Butte, MT since 2 July 2020 - Age 22

Last edited:

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously this is the best outcome here. That she left willingly and is okay. But yeah, some frustration is warranted.
If you were really an adult, you would let someone know you're going on "vacation". You would not dump your phone in a trash can. You would not leave your child without a word.
Either way, I hope Shaila is truly with him willingly, and if not, can get the help she needs. And I hope that Bryce can get the help he needs to stop being violent.

Sllywbbt32

Obviously this is the best outcome here. That she left willingly and is okay. But yeah, some frustration is warranted.
If you were really an adult, you would let someone know you're going on "vacation". You would not dump your phone in a trash can. You would not leave your child without a word.
Either way, I hope Shaila is truly with him willingly, and if not, can get the help she needs. And I hope that Bryce can get the help he needs to stop being violent.

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking. At the very least one of these "adults" should have told the person who has her child what they were doing.

GrandmaBear

Deputized Emu Slayer/Horse Thief Hunter
Pretty much exactly what I was thinking. At the very least one of these "adults" should have told the person who has her child what they were doing.
I'm 18 now I can do what I want and you can't tell me! So long as you live under my roof you live under my rules. Go ahead and do as you please, move, get a job, do as you like. 18 year old stomps off to mom and dad's basement...

These two, we are adults and can do as we want and no one can stop us, if we want to take a vacation, if we want to this, if we want to that. Yep ya sure can but not necessarily without consequences from your choices. You left your child and he is your responsibility. And it sure doesn't mean people will like you especially when you lied, misled, and used resources that should have gone to real missing and endangered people and children.

Both examples are immature brats or at least immature children. Yet they think they are "adulting".

I would sure like to know how they paid for their little adventure...

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
Missing Montana mother and man arrested in Texas

Police in Texas arrested the Montana mother missing for two weeks on Friday.

The Arlington Texas Police Department reports Shaila Thomas, 22, and Bryce Baltezar, 25 were arrested at a hotel after an officer spotted a stolen car.

Arlington Police spokesman Tim Ciesco tells EastIdahoNews.com the officer saw a blue Lexus G35 parked outside the hotel with a stolen Arizona license plate. After running a check on the car, it came back as stolen from California.

“The officer went inside the hotel in an attempt to locate the individuals who had driven the car to the hotel,” Ciesco says. “A short time later, Ms. Thomas and Mr. Baltezar walked out of the hotel and started to make their way toward the vehicle. The officer approached them and began speaking with them.”

Police arrested Thomas for felony charges of unauthorized use of a car and fraud, according to the Arlington Police Department. Police picked up Baltezar on a felony warrant for leaving Montana while on conditional release from prison.

They were booked into jail around 10 a.m. Friday and Baltezar was then transferred to the Tarrant County Jail in Fort Worth, Texas.

1595040016131.png

GrandmaBear

Deputized Emu Slayer/Horse Thief Hunter
Missing Montana mother and man arrested in Texas

Police in Texas arrested the Montana mother missing for two weeks on Friday.

The Arlington Texas Police Department reports Shaila Thomas, 22, and Bryce Baltezar, 25 were arrested at a hotel after an officer spotted a stolen car.

Arlington Police spokesman Tim Ciesco tells EastIdahoNews.com the officer saw a blue Lexus G35 parked outside the hotel with a stolen Arizona license plate. After running a check on the car, it came back as stolen from California.

“The officer went inside the hotel in an attempt to locate the individuals who had driven the car to the hotel,” Ciesco says. “A short time later, Ms. Thomas and Mr. Baltezar walked out of the hotel and started to make their way toward the vehicle. The officer approached them and began speaking with them.”

Police arrested Thomas for felony charges of unauthorized use of a car and fraud, according to the Arlington Police Department. Police picked up Baltezar on a felony warrant for leaving Montana while on conditional release from prison.

They were booked into jail around 10 a.m. Friday and Baltezar was then transferred to the Tarrant County Jail in Fort Worth, Texas.

View attachment 5257

Well there you go. I'm sorry but oh you little grown ups with the right to do as you please since you are adults. Are you happy campers now? Vacations come with stolen cars as your right huh?

This case really irritates me--I think because there are so many legitimately missing that loved ones are worried sick about (and the public) and then you have these two irresponsible faking little brats.

Maybe later I will feel softer and think I should not say that but not right now... I sure hope their little adventure was worth what they are dealing with now while so many worried about her and her safety...!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bananaslugsfoster