GA NICOLE "AMARI" HALL: Missing from Gwinnett County, GA - 21 Nov 2021 - Age 8 *Found Deceased*

NICOLE-HALL.jpg

8-year-old girl with autism still missing in Gwinnett County​

Gwinnett County Police need help finding 8-year-old Nicole Amari Hall, who was last seen with her mother between midnight and 1 a.m. Sunday.

The girl, who goes by Amari, went missing from Hometown Studios located at 7049 Jimmy Carter Boulevard.

"It's possible that she might have wandered away but if there was someone around we want to find that out as well," said Gwinnett County Police Sgt. Jennifer Richter. "Mom said she was asleep and when she woke up the child was gone.”

Police said Amari and her mother have stayed at the hotel for a few months. They live with another adult and other children. They said the mother is cooperating.

Police have searched every room in the hotel, they have K9 teams searching the area and launched their helicopter. They're also looking at surveillance video from nearby buildings.

"At this point we’re doing absolutely everything that we can to try to get any leads that we can come up with. We're going to go back and re-interview any people that we need to re-interview and talk to anyone but certainly with this much time having elapsed it is becoming a critical incident," said Richter. "It is very concerning.”

Police said Amari is in need of daily medicine, which she does not have.

She was last seen wearing a blue Tweety Bird jacket with a blue and white pajama set and may possible be wearing glasses with light-up rainbow shoes.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member

'I did not see her. I called 911': Mother searching for missing 8-year-old daughter​

Gwinnett County police brought in cadaver dogs to search the heavily wooded area behind the Hometown Studios and Suites on Jimmy Carter Boulevard in Peachtree Corners, for any sign of 8-year-old Nicole Amari Hall.

The girl's mother, Brittany Hall met with Gwinnett County police detectives Monday.

She said she woke just before 9 a.m. Sunday morning to find the girl missing from their upstairs unit.

"I woke up yesterday morning and my daughter wasn't here. The door was cracked. I went outside the whole place. I did not see her. I called 911," Hall said.

Hall said responding officers ransacked her room and searched the property for clues in the girl's disappearance.

"They were out here for about five hours looking around. They say they went in a three-mile radius. That's not nothing," Hall said. "This is not a good area. There is a lot of trafficking going on."

Hall's neighbor James Terrell said property management also checked his room and others.

"The rental office came, and they start knocking on doors, checking for the girl. They came in my room and left out. That's when I knew the girl was missing," Terrell said.

Hall moved here about two months ago with Nicole and the girl's two younger siblings.

The child was diagnosed with autism. Her mother said she's never gone off on her own.

She goes by her middle name, Amari.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member

Police say 8-year-old who went missing in Gwinnett has been found​

Police said a missing 8-year-old girl has been found. They have not offered any other details on Nicole Amari Hall's condition.

A person with the mother's same name has also been arrested for child cruelty and is being held without bond, according to jail records. 11Alive is working to get more details about the case.

Gwinnett County authorities will provide an update on the case regarding 8-year-old Nicole Amari Hall on Tuesday afternoon. A news conference is expected to be held at 1 p.m.

UPDATE: Gwinnett County police suspect foul play in disappearance of 8-year-old Amari Hall​

Police tell CBS46 they are suspecting foul play was involved in the disappearance of Nicole "Amari" Hall after surveillance video was discovered containing visuals that were "concerning."

Gwinnett County police have announced they will be holding a press conference at 1 p.m. to provide the latest details on the search for Amari.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member

Police: Missing 8-year-old Georgia girl found dead, mother charged with murder​

A missing Georgia girl has been found dead. Now police say her mother is charged with murder.

On Monday, police announced they suspected foul play in the girl's disappearance after discovering "concerning" surveillance video.

On Tuesday, police confirmed they found the girl's body in a wooded area near Stone Mountain.

Her cause of death has been ruled a homicide. The mother, Brittnay Hall, and her domestic partner, Celeste Owen, are being charged.

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member

Police: Missing 8-year-old Georgia girl found dead, mother charged with murder​

A missing Georgia girl has been found dead. Now police say her mother is charged with murder.

On Monday, police announced they suspected foul play in the girl's disappearance after discovering "concerning" surveillance video.

On Tuesday, police confirmed they found the girl's body in a wooded area near Stone Mountain.

Her cause of death has been ruled a homicide. The mother, Brittnay Hall, and her domestic partner, Celeste Owen, are being charged.
What in the world???????????

This is why I can't handle missing children cases anymore! The complete depravity of the life of an innocent child is overwhelming!

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member

Gwinnett County mom faces upgraded charges in connection to 8-year-old daughter's death​

Charges have been upgraded against a Gwinnett County mother accused in connection to the death of her daughter.

Jail records show 27-year-old Brittany Hall is now being charged with malice murder and felony murder. She was initially charged with concealing the death of her daughter, 8-year-old Amari Hall. The girl's body was found near a hotel in Peachtree corners Tuesday around 10:45 a.m.

Hall's domestic partner, 29-year-old Celeste Owens, is also charged with felony murder and malice murder in connection to Amari's death.

Warrants for Owens allege that Amari was hit in the head several times on Friday, Nov. 19 and that Owens did "conceal the death of Amari Hall by placing her in trash bags and dumping her body."

Hall is also accused of physically abusing her three children in an incident caught on video, records show. The warrants said the mother slapped one child several times on the back and face, going as far as punching and kicking the child.

Records from the Georgia Department of Human Services (DHS) Division of Family & Children Services (DFCS) showed Hall had been previously investigated by their agency in 2015 and 2017. Additionally, a report received in 2021 "contained no allegations of abuse or neglect," they said in a statement.

Police said Hall's other children appear to be OK and are now in the care of DFCS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jose rodriguez