KAIDEN GARNER: 3-year-old murdered in Florence, AL, staged as a hot car death

Last edited by a moderator:

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member

Gargis said that Kaiden was “visiting with his father in the days leading up to his death,” and witnesses spotted the boy with his father and others off of the “1300 block of Carver Circle on the night of his death.”

“This area is a common gathering place for members of the community and it is believed that other members of our community may have been in the area and may have important information to our ongoing investigation,” Gargis added.

“The community’s assistance is critical to this investigation. Our hope is that the community will understand the gravity of this case and do the right thing in coming forward and speaking with our detectives.”

So far, no arrests have been made.

GrandmaBear

‘We Have Nothing to Fear Except Fear Itself'

Gargis said that Kaiden was “visiting with his father in the days leading up to his death,” and witnesses spotted the boy with his father and others off of the “1300 block of Carver Circle on the night of his death.”

“This area is a common gathering place for members of the community and it is believed that other members of our community may have been in the area and may have important information to our ongoing investigation,” Gargis added.

“The community’s assistance is critical to this investigation. Our hope is that the community will understand the gravity of this case and do the right thing in coming forward and speaking with our detectives.”

So far, no arrests have been made.

Among other things, even aside from being in the car, they are going to need to rule out who the blunt force trauma could have happened with/at the hands of who? That was done in the case I refer to and know about, the father in our case placed the child with him and only him in his statements, and the injury (thankfully I guess but not in the same breath?) was of a type it could not have happened days earlier. In this case, it sounds as if there may be witnesses to help with what happened and by who...

GrandmaBear

Just another person thinking LE and med personnel are dumb, oh let's disguise it as a hot car death. Our case was put forth as SIDS and ya don't get severe skull fractures from SIDS. Probably stupidly figured all would just take his word for it though...

RIP you poor child.

GrandmaBear

This sickens me. What in the he77 is wrong with people? Two people? Is one a parent? And who is the other? I can't believe in some ways this is not blazing across national headlines!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clarice