WA JENNIFER ENYART: Missing from Tacoma, WA - 21 September 2000 - Age 16

Akoya

UzbA6HN.jpg

Jennifer Mae Enyart disappeared form Tacoma, Washington on September 21, 2000.

edited by staff to add media link

*CLICK THE REPORT BUTTON IF YOU'D LIKE THIS CASE MOVED TO THE GENERAL DISCUSSION AREA TO BE OPENED FOR COMMENTING.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/ ... S&seqNum=1

JENNIFER MAE ENYART Age Progression
Case Type: Endangered Runaway
DOB: Feb 20, 1984Sex: Female
Missing Date: Sep 21, 2000 Race: White
Age Now: 31 Height: 5'3" (160 cm)
Missing City: TACOMA Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing State : WA Hair Color: Blonde
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
Case Number: NCMC1152881
Circumstances: Jennifer's photo is shown age-progressed to 26 years. She was last seen on September 21, 2000. She may have traveled to Florida. Jennifer may use the alias name Rochelle Smith.

Case Report - NamUs MP # 5417

Case Information
Status Missing
First name Jennifer
Middle name Mae
Last name Enyart
Nickname/Alias Rochelle Smith, Jennifer Smith
NCMEC number 1152881
Date last seen September 21, 2000 15:22
Date entered 03/11/2010
Age last seen 16 to 16 years old
Age now 32 years old
Race White
Sex Female
Height (inches) 63.0
Weight (pounds) 130.0

Circumstances
City Tacoma
State Washington
County Pierce
Circumstances
Jennifer was reported missing by her parents in the City of Tacoma, Washington on 9/21/2000.

Physical
Hair color Blond/Strawberry
Left eye color Blue
Right eye color Blue
Eye description

Dental
Status: Dental information / charting is available and entered

DNA

Fingerprint Information

Investigating Agency
Title Detective
First name Lindsey
Last name Wade
Phone (253) 798-4721
Case number 00-2650454
Date reported September 21, 2000
Jurisdiction Local
Agency Tacoma Police Department
Address 1 3701 South Pine Street
City Tacoma
State Washington
Zip code 98409

Last edited by a moderator:
https://charleyross.wordpress.com/2014/ ... er-enyart/

MP of the week: Jennifer Enyart

June 10, 2014Meaghan
This week’s featured missing person is sixteen-year-old Jennifer Mae Enyart, who’s been missing from Tacoma, Washington since 2000. Jennifer ran away from home in August that year. She got picked up in September and on September 21, as her parents were driving her home to Spokane, she ran away again while they were stopped at a gas station. There’s been no sign of her since.

The authorities are saying Jennifer’s missing under “suspicious circumstances,” perhaps because of the time that’s passed since anyone last saw or heard from her. She may still be in the Spokane area or could have traveled across the country to Florida. If she’s still alive she would be 30 today.

MICHELE ENYART
August 6, 2015 / 1:15 pm
i miss my beautiful daughter. I pray that she is doing well. I miss holding her in my arms and telling her how much I love her. Please help us find her. If she is in Florida it will be in the upper panhandle near Eglin AFB.

By the way just an FYI, I was stopped at a stop sign when Jennifer looked over at me and said “I love you mom, but I don’t want to go back”. Opening the door to my car door and ran off. It was only myself picking her up that day. I did put my car in park and tried to run after her but lost her. What you don’t know of, don’t try to speak about please. I did speak to my daughter in January of 2001 a month before her birthday when she informed me she was going to California. That was the last time I heard my girls voice.

MICHELE ENYART
August 6, 2015 / 9:43 pm
The names my daughter uses are Rachelle Johnston not Rochelle Smith. If You run across this Jen plz email me at mfenyart@gmail.com. I no longer live in Spokane and have divorced you dad 8 years ago. This my sound strange for anyone else to understand but you will. I live in Oregon. I love you baby girl!!

Jennifer Mae Enyart disappeared from Tacoma, Washington on September 21, 2000. In August, Jennifer had been a 16 year-old runaway from Spokane, Washington. Her mother was in the process of returning from Tacoma to Spokane with Jennifer. Jennifer ran from her mother’s car at a stop sign because she didn’t want to return to Spokane. Jennifer was reported missing in Tacoma, by her mother. In January of 2001, Jennifer spoke to her mother by phone and indicated that she was going to California.

rNKJFAy.jpg

http://portlandtribune.com/component/co ... e?id=37763

Bradley Wanamaker

Oct.12, 1955 - Sept. 27, 2010

Milwaukie resident, Bradley 'Brad' Wanamaker passed away on Sept. 27, at the age of 54.

He was born Oct.12, 1955, in Portland, to Melvin and Esther Wanamaker. He graduated from Milwaukie High School and attended Clackamas Community College. He and his fiancée, Michele Enyart, were to be married Oct. 22.

He retired as a deputy marshal from Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue due to an accident in 1997; his years of service were from 1979 to 1997.

As a kind and caring Christian man, with a wonderful sense of humor, he will be greatly missed. He was a member of Victorious Faith Family Church, past president of the Portland Rose Society, volunteer and angling education instructor for the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, life member of the Oregon Bass and Panfish Club and longtime member of the Oregon Astronomy Club.

He is survived by his mother, Esther Wanamaker of Milwaukie; and fiancée, Michele Enyart of Oregon City.

A funeral service was held on Oct. 9, at Victorious Faith Family Church Center in Oregon City.

Interment followed at Gethsemami Cemetery in Happy Valley.

Memorial donations can be made to Victorious Faith Church.

Arrangements: Crown Memorial Center - Milwaukie.

http://www.anewtradition.com/obituaries ... _Wanamaker

http://www.courtrecords.org/people/jennifer+enyart+WA/

Jennifer Enyart Court Records in Washington

JENNIFER ENYART

ID Case Number: KING018003650
Category: Criminal
Last Name: ENYART
First Name: JENNIFER
Middle Name: M
DOB: 19840220
City:
State:
Charges Filed Date: 01/25/2001
Offense Date: 08/03/2000
Offense Code: 12.63.010
Offense Desc: PROSTITUTION (SEA ORD)
Conviction Date:
Source State: WA
Source Name: Washington AOC (Superior court)

http://q13fox.com/2017/11/29/missing-je ... sappeared/

Missing: Jennifer Enyart jumped from car in Tacoma and disappeared

Jennifer Enyart

TACOMA — Jennifer Enyart has been missing since 2000.

The 16-year-old ran away from home in Spokane to Seattle where police picked her up for prostitution. Her parents came and picked her up on Sept. 21, 2000 and then headed south to Tacoma.

“She ended up jumping out of their car at a gas station in Tacoma and they have not seen her since,” Tacoma Police Det. Lindsey Wade said.

Jennifer didn’t actually have any ties to Tacoma which makes her disappearance even more mysterious.

“How did she get to Seattle in the first place from Spokane? Was she working with other girls? Did she have a pimp,” Wade asked.

Answers to these questions can help find out what happened to her.

“Those are the questions we don’t know the answers to but we would like to,” Det. Wade said.

Carrie Gordon, the Washington State Patrol’s Missing and Unidentified Person’s Unit Program Manger, says a story like Jennifer’s is all too common.

“It hovers right around 1,800 missing persons statewide at any given time,” Gordon said. “A large proportion of those numbers are runaway juveniles.”

Around 146 women are currently missing in Pierce County. Police continue to search, and hope they can put the pieces together for each disappearance, including Jennifer’s.

1-800-543-5678 or email them at [EMAIL]MUPU@WSP.WA.GOV[/EMAIL]

http://q13fox.com/2017/11/29/missing-je ... umped-from

TACOMA — Jennifer Enyart has been missing since 2000.

The 16-year-old ran away from home in Spokane to Seattle where police picked her up for prostitution. Her parents came and picked her up on Sept. 21, 2000 and then headed south to Tacoma.

“She ended up jumping out of their car at a gas station in Tacoma and they have not seen her since,” Tacoma Police Det. Lindsey Wade said.

Jennifer didn’t actually have any ties to Tacoma which makes her disappearance even more mysterious.

“How did she get to Seattle in the first place from Spokane? Was she working with other girls? Did she have a pimp,” Wade asked.

Answers to these questions can help find out what happened to her.

“Those are the questions we don’t know the answers to but we would like to,” Det. Wade said.

Carrie Gordon, the Washington State Patrol’s Missing and Unidentified Person’s Unit Program Manger, says a story like Jennifer’s is all too common.

“It hovers right around 1,800 missing persons statewide at any given time,” Gordon said. “A large proportion of those numbers are runaway juveniles.”

Around 146 women are currently missing in Pierce County. Police continue to search, and hope they can put the pieces together for each disappearance, including Jennifer’s.

“How did she get to Seattle in the first place from Spokane?”

“We are going into the backgrounds of missing females from Pierce county that were living these high risk lifestyles to see if we can make connections with some of their associates,” Gordon said.

Jennifer is considered a missing or kidnapped person with evidence of foul play. She was born on Feb. 20, 1984. She is white, 5’3″ and weighed 130 pounds at the time of her disappearance. She was last last seen at the corner of 56th and Tacoma Mall Boulevard.

If you have any information that can help locate her, call Tacoma Police or the Washington State Patrol’s Missing and Unidentified Persons Unit at 1-800-543-5678 or email them at MUPU@WSP.WA.GOV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back