TX HARPER GARLITOS: Missing from San Marcos, TX - 10 May 2021 - Age 21 *Found Deceased*

10679559_052221-ktrk-split-TN-harper-garlitos.jpg

Anyone with information regarding Garlitos’ whereabouts may contact the San Marcos Police Department at (512) 753-2108, or Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

MEDIA - HARPER GARLITOS: Missing from San Marcos, TX since 10 May 2021 - Age 21

Last edited by a moderator:
Texas Equusearch announced its efforts to find Harper Garlitos, a sophomore at Texas State University, who was last seen at an Academy Sports and Outdoors, according to authorities.

✂️

Garlitos's mom, Ginger, sat down with ABC13 as she shared her concerns for her son who suffered from depression.

Garlitos lives with Asperger's and struggled socially because of it, according to his mother.

Ginger said he had indicated to her in the past that he might at some point end his life.

Missing Texas State student living with Asperger's missing for more than two weeks
A mother and father are asking for your help to find their son, a missing Texas State student living with Asperger’s who has not been seen or heard from in two weeks.

Harper Garlitos, 21, is a sophomore at the university and has not spoken with his parents since May 6. However, they both say it’s not uncommon for him to turn his phone off for a few days so he can study and get things done.

Content partner KTRK in Houston spoke with his parents, who live in the area. His mother, Ginger, told them he was last seen at an Academy in San Marcos on May 9, the day before the missing persons report was filed.

According to Ginger, police say his apartment looks like it has been empty for a while and it appears he did not take any of his college finals yet.

“We have to find him,” Ginger said. “We have to find his car, we have to know where to search, he’s not okay. It’s something I can’t explain to you. I don’t really know how to feel, I don’t know what to feel. I go back and forth between hope and despair like right now my heart feels like it is literally going to come out of my chest.”

Harper is 5’8’’ and weighs 140 pounds, the young man has brown eyes and brown hair. He was last seen driving his silver 2003 Toyota Tundra pickup truck with Texas plates AG34506, while wearing a blue T-shirt and jeans.

Search continues for Harper Garlitos, missing Texas State student​

Concern grows as the search continues for Harper Garlitos, a 21-year-old sophomore at Texas State University and resident of San Marcos. Family close to the missing student says he is living with Asperger’s and has not been seen or heard in two weeks.

Missing Texas State student Harper Garlitos found dead in wooded area​

The search for a college student last seen at an Academy store a couple of weeks ago has come to a sad end.

Texas Equusearch was involved in the efforts to find Garlitos, who was last seen at an Academy Sports and Outdoors, according to authorities. Equusearch founder Tim Miller confirmed to ABC13 that on Tuesday Garlitos was found dead in a wooded area near his apartment.

The cause of death will be officially determined by a medical examiner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back