Danniella Vian: It wasn't an accident, recently released info re-ignites case!!!

So does Denson White and he needs to be questioned again, it is crystal clear he lied the first time around.

Here's a bit of background info for those unfamiliar with the case. I'm sure the video goes into a lot of background too but I haven't had time to watch it yet.

Pressure needs to be applied to Mobile PD to do something!!! If Mobile PD won't do anything maybe another law enforcement agency in Alabama can step in!!!

Anyone have any thoughts as to the identity of the unknown female heard on the audio messages?

Anyone have any thoughts as to the identity of the unknown female heard on the audio messages?
I got the impression that it was Danniella. The video/podcast in the OP suggests that as well. At least in the first clip.

The second female voice does sound different / not as intoxicated. But who could it possibly be? Danniella had been following him since they left the bar, right? The other female friend (Mallory?) who was with them made it to the other bar. Would Denson have called someone? If so, why? He didn't know Danniella was going to flash her lights at him to pull over. And even if he had planned on pulling over there all along, why call another person? And then, Denson goes back to the bar to get Danniella's phone. Where was she? He says he thought she was following him back. Would this second person have driven her somewhere to "hold her for him" until he returned? Seems really strange.

There may have also been another vehicle. Podcast said they couldn't tell if it was the same vehicle returning, or if it was an entirely new vehicle. Is it possible that Danniella followed a possible third vehicle by mistake?

I know the video was dark, but was it SO dark and poor quality that you wouldn't have been able to see if someone got out of the vehicle?

Okay, nevermind. This is supposedly the "surveillance" video? I don't know if the quality is this terrible because they're filming the computer screen, or if it's this terrible overall...

I got the impression that it was Danniella. The video/podcast in the OP suggests that as well. At least in the first clip.

The second female voice does sound different / not as intoxicated. But who could it possibly be? Danniella had been following him since they left the bar, right? The other female friend (Mallory?) who was with them made it to the other bar. Would Denson have called someone? If so, why? He didn't know Danniella was going to flash her lights at him to pull over. And even if he had planned on pulling over there all along, why call another person? And then, Denson goes back to the bar to get Danniella's phone. Where was she? He says he thought she was following him back. Would this second person have driven her somewhere to "hold her for him" until he returned? Seems really strange.

There may have also been another vehicle. Podcast said they couldn't tell if it was the same vehicle returning, or if it was an entirely new vehicle. Is it possible that Danniella followed a possible third vehicle by mistake?

I know the video was dark, but was it SO dark and poor quality that you wouldn't have been able to see if someone got out of the vehicle?

Okay, nevermind. This is supposedly the "surveillance" video? I don't know if the quality is this terrible because they're filming the computer screen, or if it's this terrible overall...

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, it all seems really strange. I don't know if it is Danniella's voice but going by what people that knew Danniella say and they believe it to be another girl I have to believe the people that knew her would know if that was her voice or not and it seems to be the general consensus it's not her. So yes the question is who could it possibly be and how, when and where did they cross paths with Danniella and Denson. And do we believe Denson White told the whole truth? I doubt it at this point. I don't know how accurate everything is that is available to read on the case but I have seen at one time Denson stated he and Danniella stopped to get gas, like it was planned then we have the story where Danniella flashed her headlights and he pulled over. Which story is true? Also I have never seen anywhere where Denson has said he and Danniella were ever in the same vehicle, which I think the two audio messages point out or that he ever returned to the Shell station, if he didn't return to the Shell station that would mean Danniella had to be with him when he pulled out at 11:07 p.m. and if this is the case what did he do with her by the time he got back to Dublin's where he took a selfie and sent Mallory a message at 11:37 where he said somehow he had lost Danniella?

There are plenty questions due to the poor quality of the video from the Shell station. I don't think anyone can really tell it's Danniella's and Denson's rental car that pull in at 11:05 p.m. but that is where the GPS in Danniella's places her at that time and going by Denson's story that would match. Then two minutes later, 11:07 p.m., one of those cars pull out. At that same time the GPS in Danniella's car is disabled. So again with the poor video tape we can't tell actually which car it is, we are left with Densons version of events. About a minute later another car pulls in and then at 11:24 p.m. those two cars pull out. This would fit the timeline as Denson has told it, as he as said he drove from the Shell station straight to Dublin's which was about 15 minutes away and we know because the message he sent to Mallory from Dublin's he was there at 11:37 p.m., 13 minutes after the two cars pulled out of the Shell station. So if Denson is telling the truth and he only went to and left the Shell station once, which would probably be the departures we see at 11:24 p.m. and that would match the timeline, then whom pulled out at 11:07 p.m. and in which car? Also if this is the case this would explain how Danniella and Denson were still together at 11:11 p.m. and 11:12 p.m. when the audio messages were made, both would have still been at the Shell station at that time. If it is Denson that does pull out at 11:07 p.m. and then came back at 11:08 p.m., which is not what he said he did, why did he return so soon, isn't that really strange? And if it wasn't him whom was it that pulled in at 11:08 p.m.? What did whatever parties were still there until 11:24 p.m. do for those sixteen minutes from 11:08 p.m. until 11:24 p.m., which would include the time when the two audio messages were made? So do we believe Denson White as been totally honest? I don't believe so and again isn't that really strange and very telling? Just my opinion. So many questions.​

Candlelight vigil planned for Danniella Vian​

A candlelight vigil is being held Monday to honor Danniella Vian.

The vigil will be held at Medal of Honor Park beginning at 6 pm.

Vian was first reported missing in July of 2018, leading to an extensive search for the missing mother.

Her body was found in a car in Bayou Sara nearly a year later. Police ruled the cause of death “undetermined” but said how the car was found was “consistent with an accident.”

Vian’s loved ones say her death was not an accident, and that there are people who know what happened.

A bizarre coincidence of another vehicle recovered from Bayou Sara near the date of the anniversary Danniella Vian’s remains were found.

The disappearance of Danniella Vian has been a story baffling to many for years. And now just two years after her car was found submerged in the water at the Bayou Sara boat launch, more light has been shed. Joshua Gibbs, a captain with Daphne Search and Rescue posted about that submerged vehicle on Thursday.

Gibbs saying “Here it is we stand here on the 3rd of May, the actual two years to the day that her vehicle was removed from the water and in that same week someone else, there was an opportunity by accident or incident to end up in the water here.” Thankfully no one was in the truck at the time and it was recovered fairly quickly from the time it entered the water, but of course, with Monday being the anniversary of when Danniella was found, it was an eerie feeling “Part of being a professional is to be able to do something and then move on, but always in the back of your mind are those big cases like that, the ones that involve loss of life and it was the first time the dive team had to recover a vehicle here since Vian’s vehicle was recovered.”

Her friends and family also seeing that post online, bringing back painful memories Shanna Haden, Vian’s close friend saying

” It’s gut-wrenching because a lot of us associate this place with what happened to Danniella. It may not have been the intention of it, but it definitely has people talking about.” These years later and the investigation is still open and with every event like this one that sheds light on Danniella’s case, his loved ones plan to use it as a platform “It can be two years, five years, ten years the truth always comes out and not that anyone deserves this, but she was one of those people that really didn’t and that’s why I fight for her."

Vigil for Danniella Vian on what would have been 30th birthday​

Family, friends, and community honored the life of Danniella Vian on what would have been her 30th birthday.

Back in 2018, she went missing, and nearly a year later, she was found in her submerged car in Bayou Sara.

Lots of somber faces gathered at Medal of Honor Park Wednesday night. They planted a Japanese Magnolia in her memory.

Mobile police ruled the cause of death was accidental.

“She was beautiful, the most colorful soul you’ll ever meet,” said Shanna Haden, who attended the vigil. “My husband refers to her as rainbow bright because we never knew what color her hair was going to be. She had a colorful spirit, colorful personality. Just everything about her was bright.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back