FL CASSIE CARLI: Missing from Navarre Beach, FL - 27 March 2022 - Age 37 *Found Deceased*

FB_IMG_1648575784818.jpg

Investigators from multiple counties are looking into a missing persons case involving a Navarre woman, Cassi Carli, and her daughter, Saylor. Carli’s father reported them missing yesterday after they failed to show up as expected Sunday evening for a child custody exchange at Juana’s Pagodas. Sources close to the family say Carli’s car was located at Navarre Beach Boat Ramp, where investigators were on scene earlier this morning. Any information should be reported to the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Department via 850-983-1190.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well one can hope she met someone there and they rode off with someone else and just parked there...

They don't have a flyer up or anything about the child?

Investigators from multiple counties are looking into a missing persons case involving a Navarre woman, Cassi Carli, and her daughter, Saylor. Carli’s father reported them missing yesterday after they failed to show up as expected Sunday evening for a child custody exchange at Juana’s Pagodas. Sources close to the family say Carli’s car was located at Navarre Beach Boat Ramp, where investigators were on scene earlier this morning. Any information should be reported to the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Department via 850-983-1190.
I guess the only hint here is a custody exchange... Maybe she didn't want to hand the child over and staged a "disappearance"? Just trying to be hopeful that they are alive...

I guess the only hint here is a custody exchange... Maybe she didn't want to hand the child over and staged a "disappearance"? Just trying to be hopeful that they are alive...
Apparently, she was picking up her daughter after a weekend visit with Saylor's Dad. Not gonna name him till his name is in MSN, but supposedly he has a violent history. Will be following and update as I can.

Apparently, she was picking up her daughter after a weekend visit with Saylor's Dad. Not gonna name him till his name is in MSN, but supposedly he has a violent history. Will be following and update as I can.
I'm a bit confused. How can the child be missing if she never picked her up? Because her father said she never showed up for an exchange right? So the child isn't missing?

So they are all missing. And it sounds like her car was where the exchange was to happen. Reading between the lines a bit here, I'm just going to figure a few things but won't say them as I imagine they are hoping all are or will be okay and located... Praying.

So this isn't just her car, she was "last seen" there...

And she allegedly texted her dad about car trouble but as we know that could have been anyone with her phone...

And there is a "he" said/"he said with regard to the child's father and the mother's friend Porter... And allegedly the child's father said to the woman's father that he dropped the woman off at this Porter's... So apparently the child's father could be reached at that point if he told the woman's father he dropped her off at this Porter's... And now he can't be reached and they are all three missing...

It seems pretty obvious who is likely lying... Apparently dad and Porter knew she was going to exchange the child... And three hours later (time enough to do something or get far away) a text comes through probably when they couldn't reach her(?) that she had car trouble AND phone trouble (how convenient)...? My guess is her father was blowing up her phone calling and texting and then finallly reached the child's dad...? Or the dad called to waylay things, sn*w him or buy time...

All I know is what is here in this thread so just guesses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migueljum
Back