CO ANGELA BENSON: Missing from Lakewood, CO - 28 August 1980 - Age 26

Scorpio

1590124518515.png

On August 28, 1980 at approximately 7:30 a.m. Angelaquic Benson left her boyfriend's residence, Lakewood, Colorado, in her boyfriend's pick-up truck to look for employment. Benson called later that day and stated she would be arriving home later that day. Benson never returned to the residence. On September 3, 1980 the truck was located at the Union 76 truck stop off Ward Road and I-70.

edited by staff to add media link

*CLICK THE REPORT BUTTON IF YOU'D LIKE THIS CASE MOVED TO THE GENERAL DISCUSSION AREA TO BE OPENED FOR COMMENTING.

Last edited by a moderator:
Demographics
Missing Age: 26 Years
Current Age: 65 Years
First Name: Angelaquic
Last Name: Benson
Nickname/Alias: Cindy
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 2" (62 Inches)
Weight: 140 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: August 28, 1980
NamUs Case Created: August 8, 2012
County: Jefferson County
Circumstances of Disappearance: On August 28, 1980 at approximately 7:30 a.m. Angelaquic Benson left her boyfriend's residence, Lakewood, Colorado, in her boyfriend's pick-up truck to look for employment. Benson called later that day and stated she would be arriving home later that day. Benson never returned to the residence. On September 3, 1980 the truck was located at the Union 76 truck stop off Ward Road and I-70.
Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair Description: Brown
Left Eye Color: Brown
Right Eye Color: Brown

Distinctive Physical Features
Tattoo: bull on her upper right arm, dice on her left arm, chain on her right wrist
Clothing and Accessories: No Information Entered
Additional Case Info

Transportation
Style: Pickup
Comments: On September 3, 1980 the truck was located at the Union 76 truck stop off Ward Road and I-70.

Investigating Agencies
Case Owner: Lakewood Police Department
(303) 987-7111
Agency Case Number: 80-76558

Case Details
Case Type: Missing
Height: 5' 2"
Case Status: OPEN
Weight: 140 lbs
Aliases: Cindy
Identifying Marks: Tattoo of a bull on her upper right arm, Tattoo of dice on her left arm, Tattoo of a chain on her right wrist
Incident Date: 08/31/1980
Agency: Lakewood Police Department
City: Lakewood
Date of Birth: 08/26/1954
County: Jefferson
Date of Death: Unknown
Agency Case #: 80-76558
Judicial District: 1st Judicial District
Year Solved:
Race: Caucasian
NamUs Case #: 16996
Eyes: Brown
NCMEC Case #: Unknown
Hair: Brown

About this Case:
On August 28, 1980 at approximately 7:30 a.m. Angelaquic Benson left her boyfriend's residence, located in the 800 block of South Van Gordon Court, Lakewood, Colorado, in her boyfriend's pick-up truck to look for employment. Benson called later that day and stated she would be arriving home later that day. Benson never returned to the residence. She is known to drink heavily and use drugs. On September 3, 1980 the truck was located at the Union 76 truck stop off Ward Road and I-70. Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to please contact the Lakewood Police Department.

Angelaquic Benson

On August 28, 1980 at approximately 7:30 a.m. Angelaquic Benson left her boyfriend's residence, Lakewood, Colorado, in her boyfriend's pick-up truck to look for employment. Benson called later that day and stated she would be arriving home later that day. Benson never returned to the residence. On September 3, 1980 the truck was located at the Union 76 truck stop off Ward Road and I-70.

edited by staff to add media link

*Click the Report button if you'd like this case moved to the general discussion area to be opened for commenting.*

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkusSimo
Back