KAMILLE 'CUPCAKE' MCKINNEY: Alabama vs. Derick Irisha Brown & Patrick Stallworth *GUILTY OF KIDNAPPING*

images

Okay. I read the article this morning and had to walk away and get the mind elsewhere. Let them each blame each other, they BOTH need to go away forever. They offer not one good thing to people on the face of this earth and are a danger to all. She put her kids in the dryer? Either one could have put a stop to this with this child as far as I can see. I grieve for the pain and the details these parents have to live with of poor Kamille. Sick world.

From Wednesday...

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s 4th birthday is today

Kamille McKinney, also known as “Cupcake”, would have been 4 years old, today.

Cupcake was reported missing October 12, 2019. Her family and the city of Birmingham mourned the loss of the young girl after her body was found. She was 3 years old when she was killed. Today, let’s remember the life and day she was born.

Birmingham Mayor Randall Woodfin tweeted sharing a birthday message for Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney.

Randall Woodfin @randallwoodfin Apr 22

There's so much going on in our world right now but my heart is with the family of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, who should be celebrating her fourth birthday today. (1/2)

There's one lesson that resounds from this tragedy: The way our city, state and nation stood in solidarity w/ this family through their darkest hours is a reminder that we're stronger together. We still stand with you because Kamille is still in our hearts. Now & forever. (2/2)

1587844580550.png

From Wednesday...

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s 4th birthday is today

Kamille McKinney, also known as “Cupcake”, would have been 4 years old, today.

Cupcake was reported missing October 12, 2019. Her family and the city of Birmingham mourned the loss of the young girl after her body was found. She was 3 years old when she was killed. Today, let’s remember the life and day she was born.

Birmingham Mayor Randall Woodfin tweeted sharing a birthday message for Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney.

Randall Woodfin @randallwoodfin Apr 22

There's so much going on in our world right now but my heart is with the family of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, who should be celebrating her fourth birthday today. (1/2)

View attachment 3190

Fly high, little cupcake!depositphotos_195039254-stock-photo-stairway-leading-heavenly-sky-light.jpg

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney murder suspects indicted on federal kidnapping charges

The suspects in last year’s abduction and murder of a young Birmingham girl have been indicted on federal kidnapping charges.

The Northern District of Alabama U.S. Attorney’s Office and the FBI on Wednesday announced the indictments against Patrick Stallworth, 40, and Derick Irisha Brown, 29. They are each charged with count of kidnapping and one count of conspiracy to kidnap a minor.

Both already are charged with capital murder of a child under the age of 14 in state court for the 2019 slaying of 3-year-old Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney and, if convicted, could face the death penalty. Now, they could also face a similar fate if convicted in federal court.

Suspects in Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s murder plead not guilty to federal kidnapping charges

The two suspects in the disappearance and murder of 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney pleaded not guilty Thursday to federal kidnapping charges, the U.S. attorney’s office for the Northern District of Alabama told AL.com Friday.

Patrick Stallworth, 39, and his girlfriend, Derick Irisha Brown, 29, face federal kidnapping charges and state capital murder charges in the October 2019 disappearance of Kamille, who was abducted while at a birthday party in Tom Brown Village in Birmingham. They pleaded not guilty to the federal charges during their arraignment in Birmingham federal court.

Both Stallworth and Brown face the death penalty if convicted of the state charges.

Death penalty possible in federal case over Kamille McKinney kidnapping

Federal court records show all proceedings are on hold for two suspects in the kidnapping of three-year-old Kamille McKinney in Birmingham as prosecutors make a decision on seeking the death penalty.

A federal grand jury indicted Patrick Stallworth and Derick Irisha Brown in July. They each pleaded not guilty.

Now, court records show a federal judge ordered all proceedings are continued in the federal kidnapping case as the U.S. Attorney General makes a final decision regarding on seeking a death sentence.

Stallworth and Brown already face a possible death penalty case on state capital murder charges.

Federal court records show all proceedings are on hold for two suspects in the kidnapping of three-year-old Kamille McKinney in Birmingham as prosecutors make a decision on seeking the death penalty.

A federal grand jury indicted Patrick Stallworth and Derick Irisha Brown in July. They each pleaded not guilty.

Now, court records show a federal judge ordered all proceedings are continued in the federal kidnapping case as the U.S. Attorney General makes a final decision regarding on seeking a death sentence.

Stallworth and Brown already face a possible death penalty case on state capital murder charges.
I still just can't even get over what these two did. So evil. One of the few it appears was by true strangers and opportunistic. And for the woman to be part of it. How deviant people just see a sweet child and do something like that I will never understand.

Ugh. These people make me so angry!

Timeline of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s kidnapping, murder​

Monday marks one year since 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney was kidnapped during a party in Birmingham’s Avondale neighborhood. Ten days later, her body was found in a dumpster.

Here is a running timeline of the McKinney murder case, from her disappearance to her death and the court proceedings against those charged with her kidnapping and murder.

FULL TIMELINE AT LINK

This needs to be a death-penalty case. These two creatures have nothing to offer society, they care nothing for the rules of common decency or humanity, they forfeited their right to be treated in any kind of decent way and they are a threat to anyone around them. No one should have to pay the bills to maintain them. They will re-offend if ever released or paroled and god help us - could reproduce. They have no redeeming value that I can possibly see. IMO.

This needs to be a death-penalty case. These two creatures have nothing to offer society, they care nothing for the rules of common decency or humanity, they forfeited their right to be treated in any kind of decent way and they are a threat to anyone around them. No one should have to pay the bills to maintain them. They will re-offend if ever released or paroled and god help us - could reproduce. They have no redeeming value that I can possibly see. IMO.
This case is horrid. It does deserve the death penalty. Alabama allegedly hands out more death penalties than Texas but Texas executes more...

From everything one can tell from the facts we have, these two are depraved and useless "humans" that should never again walk the streets. It is actually one of the few total stranger cases that I have seen in the past year maybe although there are some others, like Dulce, who could be but no one has been apprehended so it's hard to say....

This case is horrid. It does deserve the death penalty. Alabama allegedly hands out more death penalties than Texas but Texas executes more...

From everything one can tell from the facts we have, these two are depraved and useless "humans" that should never again walk the streets. It is actually one of the few total stranger cases that I have seen in the past year maybe although there are some others, like Dulce, who could be but no one has been apprehended so it's hard to say....
I agree with the death penalty in this case. These two are so bad that I don't even think their fellow prisoners are safe around them.

I agree with the death penalty in this case. These two are so bad that I don't even think their fellow prisoners are safe around them.
Good point. I always find it hard to compare murders or even compare deaths because in many ways one is not worse than the next or one loss is not worse than the next necessarily, but they do differ. I don't have the right words but this one is beyond depraved and has elements well deserving of the death penalty. The parents having to live or try to fight the thoughts of what she endured deserve it as most definitely what this innocent child endured deserve nothing less than the death penalty!

Suspects indicted in the 2019 abduction and murder of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney​

The suspects in the 2019 abduction and murder of a young Birmingham girl have been indicted on state charges.

A Jefferson County grand jury indicted Patrick Stallworth, 40, and Derick Irisha Brown, 30, on capital murder of a child under the age of 14 and capital murder during a kidnapping in the slaying of 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney. The indictments were issued following the December 2020 grand jury session.

The pair also has been indicted federally of kidnapping and one count of conspiracy to kidnap a minor. They could face the death penalty in both state and federal court if convicted. The U.S. Attorney General has not yet announced whether the death penalty will be sought on the federal charges.

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney murder suspects indicted on federal kidnapping charges

The suspects in last year’s abduction and murder of a young Birmingham girl have been indicted on federal kidnapping charges.

The Northern District of Alabama U.S. Attorney’s Office and the FBI on Wednesday announced the indictments against Patrick Stallworth, 40, and Derick Irisha Brown, 29. They are each charged with count of kidnapping and one count of conspiracy to kidnap a minor.

Both already are charged with capital murder of a child under the age of 14 in state court for the 2019 slaying of 3-year-old Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney and, if convicted, could face the death penalty. Now, they could also face a similar fate if convicted in federal court.
Give them death. They deserve nothing less. The justice system shouldn't have let these 2 on the streets either. One more case of that. They don't learn!!!!! How many more?!!!

Vigil for Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney 2 years later​

A vigil will be held in memory of three year old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney Friday night at Tom Brown Village. It’s been two years since the Birmingham girl was tragically kidnapped and murdered. Still, Cupcake’s smile remains heartfelt across the Birmingham community.

Cupcake’s disappearance led to community searches, and her death touched many across the city of Birmingham. Friday’s vigil is to remember Cupcake and others who were taken. There is also hope there may be efforts to try and prevent tragedies like this from happening again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawn Honner
Back