ID JOSHUA VALLOW & TYLEE RYAN: Missing from Rexburg, ID - Sept 2019 - Age 7 & 17 *Found Deceased*

kdg411

Administrator
Staff member
Since Lori called the school and the babysitter, that should make her an accessory to murder I'd think.
Utah is one of the States that does not have an accomplice law ie accessory before/after; however, it is reconciled under accomplice liability.

76-2-202. Criminal responsibility for direct commission of offense or for conduct of another.
Every person, acting with the mental state required for the commission of an offense who directly commits the offense, who solicits, requests, commands, encourages, or intentionally aids another person to engage in conduct which constitutes an offense shall be criminally liable as a party for such conduct.

Cousin Dupree

I know nothing - Grandmabear about herself.
This is interesting: On page 4 in this post, Boudreaux cites Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood who is the special prosecutor in both cases against Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell. He says Wood calls Pawlowski a person of interest in other felonious acts as well as the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan who are both now dead.

GrandmaBear

Packers RULE - The Bills DROOL
This is interesting: On page 4 in this post, Boudreaux cites Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood who is the special prosecutor in both cases against Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell. He says Wood calls Pawlowski a person of interest in other felonious acts as well as the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan who are both now dead.
She remains one many still feel was involved or certainly knew of it all. To me she is too sugary, little girl acting and clueless acting. A great act but I don't buy a bit of it...

GrandmaBear

Also something about Melanie Gibb has been bothering me the last few days. Do not get me wrong, she has cooperated and is going to be a very key witness. I feel for her and all. But it has become very clear the last few days they all knew or were told the only way to release the real spirit/person once a zombie has taken over is to kill the person/human body. She has made it clear Lori knew that, and they all did. So when she is told JJ is a Zombie out of th e blue, she had to know or have a sense that meant death for him. Maybe that' unfair and she did not want to believe it but just the past few days that has become clear, only way to get rid of a Zombie and release the spirit is to kill it and there is no other way. And that has come from her own words.

Kimster

Director of Things
Staff member
Also something about Melanie Gibb has been bothering me the last few days. Do not get me wrong, she has cooperated and is going to be a very key witness. I feel for her and all. But it has become very clear the last few days they all knew or were told the only way to release the real spirit/person once a zombie has taken over is to kill the person/human body. She has made it clear Lori knew that, and they all did. So when she is told JJ is a Zombie out of th e blue, she had to know or have a sense that meant death for him. Maybe that' unfair and she did not want to believe it but just the past few days that has become clear, only way to get rid of a Zombie and release the spirit is to kill it and there is no other way. And that has come from her own words.
I don't think she believed they would go as far as to murder anyone. However, it would be interesting to ask her what she was thinking would happen.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member
Lori Vallow charged with lying to police to conceal deaths of children

Lori Vallow faces additional charges in connection to the disappearance and deaths of her children in Idaho.

Vallow was charged with two counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence late Monday night.

In a 16-page affidavit explaining the charges, police said she conspired with her husband, Chad Daybell, who is facing two felony counts of concealment or destruction of evidence, to cover up the deaths of her children Joshua "JJ" Vallow and Tylee Ryan. The children were found buried on Daybell's property.

The documents stated that Vallow provided false or misleading information to law enforcement regarding her son's whereabouts and encouraged her friend Melanie Gibb to not cooperate with law enforcement's investigation.

The charges came after Rexburg, Idaho, police served a search warrant at Daybell's home in Salem, but it wasn't immediately clear if they were related to the development in Vallow's case.

Police are now also saying they believe Tylee was 16 when she was killed, not 17 as previously stated.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Administrator
Staff member

GrandmaBear

Lori's court appearance is live here now:

It always strikes me how she never says "sir" or "judge", been true since day one. Chad did not either. Local authorities are below them on Chad's graph or whatever it is, I know that. Couldn't see her very well but really did not want to anyhow. Could see the same old beach hag hair. I am not the type that gets personally snide like that but with a perp, I let those rules go and at times can't help it.

I felt so sorry for Colby and his wife sitting there. It was interesting to see Lori rarely faced the cameras or the judge which would tell me she rarely looked at nor saw Colby either, she was looking sideways towards her attorney's pad most of the time. No Ms. Smirk in her usual way did I notice anyhow. Hard to tell in a mask however.

Reaching for a Kleenex about put me over the top thinking you are not going to dare try at this late point, really...?? However, all I saw her do was dab one corner of one eye once. LIghtly. Probably a make-up concern.

Clearly another bond hearing of some type or issue is coming, it was mentioned but not handled yesterday. Well unless it involves the new charges, not sure why they don't give it up since now there are even more charges to justify the bond. Perhaps they mean on the new ones.

Just my recap and take on watching it.

GrandmaBear

Oh and I noted she was not in prison garb. So even for a brief hearing, I guess that is a big deal to her--not sure what it takes to be allowed to do that or who provides it (the attorney?) but it was of note to me. AND she wishes to be referred to as MRS. Daybell.

Kimster

Director of Things
Staff member
Lori's court appearance is live here now:

So, why did she grab the tissue? 🤬

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emiusa