Epstein, Maxwell et al: exposed in child sex trafficking

0_Epstein.jpg

Do we have a Jefferey Epstein thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have absolutely no idea. I don't know people in those circles. I just know how silence can be and is bought and money buys a shield of basically immunity and this case reeks of that .
The Pope? LOL.

Eventually I will find a link with all the 150 names in it and post it but on my todo list for now.

ETA it actually didn't take long. Here they are in alphabetical order.

Last edited:
I was a juror on a trial, and it wasn't a big trial. I'd never heard of it before. I didn't talk too much about the deliberations after the trial to anyone. In a high profile case, I wouldn't say a word for at least ten years. I wouldn't want to say anything that could be used as an appeal issue.

The Pope? LOL.

Eventually I will find a link with all the 150 names in it and post it but on my todo list for now

ETA it actually didn't take long. Here they are in alphabetical order.

The KNOWN names.

I was a juror on a trial, and it wasn't a big trial. I'd never heard of it before. I didn't talk too much about the deliberations after the trial to anyone. In a high profile case, I wouldn't say a word for at least ten years. I wouldn't want to say anything that could be used as an appeal issue.
In the UK, jurors can never talk about what went on in the jury room, not even to family members. Jurors can only discuss what went on publically in the courtroom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back