Depp vs. Heard and Views on Domestic Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brought these over from the basement party thread:

They are on a week long pause. It pisses me off that Depp is being treated so gently and Heard is being lambasted. Things like: If he was so abusive why didn't she leave? Cops called on a domestic violence call didn't see any marks on Ms. Heard. Of course it takes about 24 - 48 hours for a bruise to form.

Other things too that are natural for an abused woman to do. Amber said that he'd get very violent when drinking. He'd promise he'd stop drinking and would for a couple of days and then go back. It's obvious that she was trying to help him, but he lied to her over and over. Hopefully Heard's side will present an expert on domestic abuse.

Watching Court TV and they haven't taken a weeks break. It's still mostly what they talk about. When Amber breaks down on the stand "some" analysts, not all. Say she's acting.

:gaah:

They really need an expert in domestic violence.

Amber's team is saying that Johnny's drug abuse and being late for shooting a lot of days and other things are why he's lost opportunities in Hollywood.

Last edited by a moderator:
The trial came out when I was extraordinarily absorbed with other issues in my personal life so I didn’t watch one bit of it. From what I’m hearing, it was a lot of acting. Is that true?

I haven't been following, but my son has. He kept giving me updates and sharing YT vids. So, now I want to follow this cray cray trial.

I don't like Amber. They are trying to edit her out of "Aquaman". I remember her starting crap long before this.

The trial came out when I was extraordinarily absorbed with other issues in my personal life so I didn’t watch one bit of it. From what I’m hearing, it was a lot of acting. Is that true?
That's the thing with actors. Even if they are being 100% genuine, They are going to be accused of acting by some. It's the people that know them to testify that makes a big difference.

That's the thing with actors. Even if they are being 100% genuine, They are going to be accused of acting by some. It's the people that know them to testify that makes a big difference.

The people who make a living off Johnny Depp have a lot to lose. I take that into account when they testify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back