FL ANGELA MORRISEY: Missing from Miami, FL - 28 March 2021 - Age 23 *Found Safe*

angela.jpg

Miami police are searching for a young California mom who seemingly vanished last week while sightseeing with her boyfriend during a vacation in the Sunshine State.

Angela Morrisey, 23, was last seen at the Bayside Market Place in downtown Miami on March 28, boyfriend Amir El-Badry reportedly told police, according to CBS4 Miami.

El-Badry said the couple was waiting in line for a boat tour when Morrisey stepped away to use the bathroom and never returned.

“I’m hurting in my soul wondering where my daughter is,” Darnella Melancon, Morrisey’s mother, told CBS4.

“I have her two daughters here, my granddaughters, and they’ve been asking for her every day. ‘Mommy, where’s mommy? When can mommy come? We want to talk to mommy.’ And it’s hard because I don’t really know what words to really say,” she said.

Melancon said she found inconsistencies in El-Badry’s statements and was waiting to hear more.
“So, I believe the police agreed that there were too many inconsistencies,” she continued. “So, today, they did have him do a recorded interview and I still haven’t heard from my daughter at the end of the day.”

El-Badry told Local10.com that he and Morrisey traveled from Sacramento to Miami on March 26 and that she was the mother of his two children.

“I really came out here because I wanted a romantic setting, because I was going to propose to her,” El-Badry said.

Morrisey, who is Native American, stands 5-feet 5-inches tall and weighs about 145 pounds with black hair and brown eyes, police said.

She was last seen wearing a black shirt with a white design, black shorts and white shoes.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts should call 305-603-6300 or 305-579-6111, police said.

Last edited:
150420984_1294225684281308_4111993253902295191_n.jpg

Here's a picture of her with the boyfriend.

A California mother of two remains missing ten days after going on a trip to Miami with her boyfriend who maintains he had been planning to propose during the ‘romantic getaway’ according to reports.

Angela Morrisey, 23, was last seen while waiting to board a tour boat at the Bayside Market Place in downtown Miami on March 28, according to the boyfriend.

‘We were in line for the boat and she went to go use the restroom and I just didn’t see her after that,’ boyfriend, Amir El-Badry, told WPLG.

He said the pair had traveled there from Sacramento just two days earlier and he planned to use the trip to ask for her hand in marriage.

A California mother of two remains missing ten days after going on a trip to Miami with her boyfriend who maintains he had been planning to propose during the ‘romantic getaway’ according to reports.

Angela Morrisey, 23, was last seen while waiting to board a tour boat at the Bayside Market Place in downtown Miami on March 28, according to the boyfriend.

‘We were in line for the boat and she went to go use the restroom and I just didn’t see her after that,’ boyfriend, Amir El-Badry, told WPLG.

He said the pair had traveled there from Sacramento just two days earlier and he planned to use the trip to ask for her hand in marriage.
Looks bad, doesn't it @Cousin Dupree ? :(

I have to agree. Looks bad.

My first thought is if he claims they were in line with other people for a boat, there were tickets and a "tour" time. It shouldn't be hard to verify he was in line with a female and that she left the line to use the bathroom... Or to find the other people in line, hopefully...

I too wondered about surveillance and figure there has to be some around somewhere to even verify they were together that day or she was present. They were only two days into their trip and it sounds like her mom had texting contact with her up until that day when she went silent. It is just speculation but from that, I am guessing they flew and probably right into Miami. If they traveled by car cross country, I would think she would say they were five days into their trip for instance and had been in Florida for two days.... Just guessing...

I would like to know if they rented a car or stayed in Miami proper both days. If he is responsible, but had no means of travel, that would make search sites different than if they had a car and traveled somewhere else sightseeing... Hopefully in that case, there would be GPS.

On its face, it does not seem this will take long to solve. Now if they did travel cross country and no sighting of her in Florida can be found, that would change things...

I too wondered about surveillance and figure there has to be some around somewhere to even verify they were together that day or she was present. They were only two days into their trip and it sounds like her mom had texting contact with her up until that day when she went silent. It is just speculation but from that, I am guessing they flew and probably right into Miami. If they traveled by car cross country, I would think she would say they were five days into their trip for instance and had been in Florida for two days.... Just guessing...

I would like to know if they rented a car or stayed in Miami proper both days. If he is responsible, but had no means of travel, that would make search sites different than if they had a car and traveled somewhere else sightseeing... Hopefully in that case, there would be GPS.

On its face, it does not seem this will take long to solve. Now if they did travel cross country and no sighting of her in Florida can be found, that would change things...
If I was a fly on the wall, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what I’d see them doing, checking every surveillance tape they can find.

Sounds like Amir likely doesn't have anything to do with this. Wonder if she left on her own or if the people she was seen with at the gas station lured her away?

Miami Police Release Footage Of Missing California Tourist Angela Morrisey​

On Friday, Miami police released new footage of 23-year-old Angela Morrisey.

The video captured her at a Marathon gas station in Hialeah the night after she was reported missing.

Unsolved mystery: Video, credit card link California woman who vanished in Miami to Hialeah​

California tourist Amir El-Badry said he last saw Morrisey, 23, his girlfriend and the mother of his two daughters, on March 28 at Bayside Market Place in downtown Miami.

First, El-Badry said someone used his credit card at the Executive Palace Hotel in Hialeah. Later, detectives found a surveillance video showing Morrisey at a Marathon gas station in Hialeah with the two people she met at Bayside Market Place.

Sounds like Amir likely doesn't have anything to do with this. Wonder if she left on her own or if the people she was seen with at the gas station lured her away?

The video captured her at a Marathon gas station in Hialeah the night after she was reported missing.

Unsolved mystery: Video, credit card link California woman who vanished in Miami to Hialeah​

California tourist Amir El-Badry said he last saw Morrisey, 23, his girlfriend and the mother of his two daughters, on March 28 at Bayside Market Place in downtown Miami.

First, El-Badry said someone used his credit card at the Executive Palace Hotel in Hialeah. Later, detectives found a surveillance video showing Morrisey at a Marathon gas station in Hialeah with the two people she met at Bayside Market Place.

Wow, I will admit this surprises me.

WTF!! This is really weird. Are they positive it's her?

WTF!! This is really weird. Are they positive it's her?
I want to know the same. I want to know and see that it is her. I also want to know if his story about in line for a boat with her and with tickets panned out and what video, etc. showed. I want to know if she is playing a game or he is OR they both are. If she was sighted afterwards and yet his story does not pan out of what he said, then he had no reason to lie if he was not involved in this story so why would he lie? If she is doing it, then it is time she come clean and let family and LE know she is safe. Something is off.

If she was sighted afterwards and yet his story does not pan out of what he said, then he had no reason to lie if he was not involved in this story so why would he lie?
Do we even know what he "lied" about? All we have is her family saying that his story doesn't add up. But no statements from LE saying that. Perhaps her family said things didn't add up because they had no reason to believe, like he didn't, that she would "go to the bathroom" and walk away? LE has never said that they have any reason to doubt his story.

I'm inclined to believe the video is her, otherwise they really messed up releasing it and saying it is. Also Amir's credit card (which she probably had) was used in the area. Which it sounds like that led them to check surveillance tapes in the area, and they found her on them at the gas station.

Do we even know what he "lied" about? All we have is her family saying that his story doesn't add up. But no statements from LE saying that. Perhaps her family said things didn't add up because they had no reason to believe, like he didn't, that she would "go to the bathroom" and walk away? LE has never said that they have any reason to doubt his story.

I'm inclined to believe the video is her, otherwise they really messed up releasing it and saying it is. Also Amir's credit card (which she probably had) was used in the area. Which it sounds like that led them to check surveillance tapes in the area, and they found her on them at the gas station.
Yes, I am not going to commit as it is hard to say now. Maybe her family would rather think it was him even than think she would put them through this or is the irresponsible one of the two perhaps. There is still the possibility she met with foul play depending on who she was meeting up with or chances taken but I feel it unlikely if this is true.

We may not ever know but this was a cross country trip or flight, sounds like grandma had the kids and bf was going to propose. Hard to say what is what but if it was all planned that way, as like a couple's trip, and she is off running around with others...? I don't know. I wonder if either lived in Florida previously.

Whatever the case, it certainly takes him off the hook if true...

Sacramento woman missing over 2 weeks while vacationing in Florida, last seen near Miami​

A search is intensifying for a 23-year-old woman who has been missing since late March in South Florida, identified by family as a mother of two from Sacramento.

Authorities originally reported the last known whereabouts of Angela Morrisey as the Bayside Marketplace on March 28.

In a news conference late last week, the Miami Police Department announced that Morrisey was seen on surveillance footage one day later, on March 29, at a gas station in Hialeah, a suburb outside Miami.

She was alone and did not appear to be in distress,” Miami Assistant Police Chief Armando Aguilar said. “However, we’re still working to reunite her with her mother and her family, because we are going on two weeks since she was last seen.”

Aguilar said Morrisey lost her cellphone at Bayside Marketplace, and it was recovered by police as evidence.

Miami police said Morrisey flew from her home in California to vacation in Miami with her boyfriend, who told police the pair were waiting for a boat tour at Bayside Marketplace when she left for the bathroom and never came back.

Aguilar said the boyfriend is “not a suspect” and that his story “was corroborated by other evidence.”

Very strange. At first I was going to ask if the can be sure who they sighted is her but they do seem to be...

So perhaps when he said she left the line for the bathroom she really did and left her cell phone behind intentionally to not be tracked and to ditch him? Could he have gotten in an argument with her, taken her cell phone and she got away/took off with some stranger or friend? Or could she have been abducted and the cell phone ditched? It doesn't sound that way, they don't seem concerned as if an abduction...

Well she is getting by somehow. She has money or is with someone...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helender
Back