Attachments

• Veta.jpg
    Veta.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator:

Kimster

Let's Find Michael Bryson!
Staff member
I think she was obviously in distress and they should.
I agree! I would imagine they've got her on NCIC, though. That's the national data base they used to find my brother years back when he chose to go missing. When he was a hit on the system, they notified me and his wife and let us know he was gone of his own accord.

kdg411

Administrator
Staff member
I agree! I would imagine they've got her on NCIC, though. That's the national data base they used to find my brother years back when he chose to go missing. When he was a hit on the system, they notified me and his wife and let us know he was gone of his own accord.
Why would NCIC have her information though? She hasn't committed any crimes that I'm aware of. Maybe I'm just confused.

GrandmaBear

NEXT THE PACK HOSTS THE NFC TITLE GAME!!
I think she was obviously in distress and they should.
I agree but it wouldn't surprise me. The other day I watched a video on a teen missing that is getting no attention and she has been gone four or five months now. She did leave on her own so they don't consider it an abduction and it does not seem to be getting any real efforts. Clearly she is with someone providing for her which is harboring and possibly with someone even controlling her or keeping her as she has no means to support herself and is 15. They also had one early on sighting and she was in different clothing that same day she left that was nothing the parents recognized so clearly someone bought it, provided it or some such...

And that's a minor child where Veta is an adult. But yes, they should be taking it seriously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixar