CA THADDEUS SRAN: Missing from Madera, CA - 14 July 2020 - Age 2 *Found Deceased**GUILTY PLEAS*

1601940697141.png 1594856837520.png

Madera police searching for missing 2-year-old boy possibly in danger

Officials say Thaddeus Sran disappeared from his home on C Street between 10 p.m. on Tuesday and 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday.

Madera 2-year-old missing, Police Chief: 'We're not ruling anything out'

The Madera Police Department held a news conference Wednesday afternoon where Police Chief Dino Lawson said he has reached out to the FBI who is assisting with the investigation into the disappearance of 2-year-old Thaddeus Sran.

When asked why there has been no Amber Alert issued, Chief Lawson said, "We're not there yet."

The chief also said the Madera County Sheriff's Department is also assisting with the investigation.

"Everything is on the table. We're looking at everything. We're not ruling anything out," said Chief Lawson.

Police say the 2-year-old child went missing overnight from his home on “C” Street sometime between 10:00 p.m. Tuesday and 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Thaddeus was born premature and has a feeding tube and is non-verbal.

Thaddeus did recently learn to walk and it's unknown if he was able to walk away or if he was taken.

Police say Thaddeus needs special care and needs to be reunited with his family as soon as possible.

He was last seen wearing a red shirt and Spiderman pants with a diaper underneath. He is approximately two feet tall and weighs 30 pounds.

Police are looking into the possibility that Thaddeus was abducted.

Madera County Sheriff’s Office, US Marshall’s, Federal Bureau of Investigations, and Madera County Probation are assisting with a search and investigation.

MEDIA - THADDEUS SRAN: Missing from Madera, CA since 14 July 2020 - Age 2

Last edited:

**MISSING ENDANGERED CHILD**
Two-year-old Thaddeus Sran went missing from his home on the 800 block of “C” Street between the hours of 10 p.m. last night and 8:30 a.m. this morning.
Thaddeus had a premature birth and has a feeding tube. He is also non-verbal and recently learned to walk. He needs special care and needs to be reunited with his family as soon as possible.
He was last seen wearing a red shirt and spiderman pants with a diaper underneath. He is approximately two feet tall and weighs 30 pounds.
We are investigating this as a possible abduction, and every possible lead is being explored. Madera County Sheriff’s Office, US Marshall’s, Federal Bureau of Investigations, and Madera County Probation are assisting with a search and investigation.
Details of this case are developing and we will update as we can. We are asking anyone who has any information regarding this case or has seen Thaddeus to please call us at 559-675-4220.
WHO: Two-year-old Thaddeus Sran, 2’, 30 lbs.
WHAT: Missing endangered child
WHEN: Between the hours of 10 p.m. 7/14 and 8:30 a.m. 7/15
WHERE: 800 block of C Street in Madera
1594856917574.png

Nobody abducted this child. I rarely say something that strongly or 100 percent but nope. Recently learned to walk, diaper age. All these special needs. Come on. Agree with you entirely, same thoughts.

Quite honestly the one in Eagle, CO still bothers me but they apparently have closed it or shared nothing further after they found that child's body. I am not saying anyone did anything but the child DID get out somehow at minimum...

Not that it can't happen. Not that parents can be perfect 24/7... They have to sleep, etc...

And WHERE IS KING for that matter?

These sure get old don't they? Tragic and sad.

I wonder what all his issues were. It is years ago but I had a friend whose child was fed by tube and he was until old enough to have the issue corrected with a few surgeries... He walked and talked at normal ages... Perhaps this was more than that though...

If it was, however, I sure do not see him getting out on his own...

With 2-year-old missing, Madera police issue plea: ‘We need your eyes; we need your ears’

The Madera Police Department and other agencies are searching for a 2-year-old Madera boy who went missing from his home Wednesday morning.

Thaddeus Sran went missing from the home on the 800 block of C Street between 10 p.m. Tuesday and 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Madera Police Chief Dino Lawson said the parents put the boy to sleep last night and woke up and discovered the child missing.

Police are searching the city and surrounding areas for the boy.

“We need your eyes; we need your ears,” Madera Police Chief Dino Lawson said. “Please reach out to us and help us.”

Lawson said “everything is on the table and we’re not ruling anything out” and “we’re trying to locate Thaddeus right now.”

Lawson said the boy was born prematurely and has a feeding tube. He is also non-verbal, recently learned to walk, needs special care and crawls to get around.

Lawson said the couple and other children, all Madera residents, relocated C Street two weeks ago.

No Amber Alerts were issued because it requires a suspect and vehicle description, Madera County Sheriff spokeswoman Sarah Jackson said.

Nobody abducted this child. I rarely say something that strongly or 100 percent but nope. Recently learned to walk, diaper age. All these special needs. Come on. Agree with you entirely, same thoughts.

Quite honestly the one in Eagle, CO still bothers me but they apparently have closed it or shared nothing further after they found that child's body. I am not saying anyone did anything but the child DID get out somehow at minimum...

Not that it can't happen. Not that parents can be perfect 24/7... They have to sleep, etc...

And WHERE IS KING for that matter?

These sure get old don't they? Tragic and sad.

I agree totally! It makes me so upset to read these stories that my hubby tells me not to read them. The stories where young children disappear overnight have become way too common!

I hope I'm wrong but it seems like all these special needs baby Thaddeus has may have been to much for someone to handle.

So there are other children and it sounds as if they did not move cities but simply residences? As it says they are all Madera residents...

Maybe it means nothing and they are just giving a wide window of a time frame from 10 p.m, to 8:30 but that is 10.5 hours... Maybe he often slept that long.

I agree totally! It makes me so upset to read these stories that my hubby tells me not to read them. The stories where young children disappear overnight have become way too common!

I hope I'm wrong but it seems like all these special needs baby Thaddeus has may have been to much for someone to handle.
I can't disagree with you one bit. Lots of autism, lots of special needs and lots of very young children who require more care than older ones in many ways... I too have to stop myself at times... Last week I was about over the edge with this stuff or was it just the other day...

It is like rashes of them.... Did these children used to be with caregivers or at facilities and with Covid the parents have no help...? I mean seriously what is going on? And the number that have DROWNED. I get kids attract to water but again, come on in some of the cases. My cynical side says what is hard to prove for a death...? I try not to go there but I do...

I know one thing, total strangers are not coming into these homes and taking particularly special needs children.... Or coming in and leaving the door open for a child to get out...

I get you entirely--it makes me feel so helpless and very irate...

I should try here to pray for a good outcome, I guess we do not know...

Rant over...

Sounds like there may be other children in the home. They would likely be the most reliable source, depending on age, as to when little Thaddeus was actually seen.

All photos I've seen so far seem to indicate they're searching around the home.

If he actually did get out on his own, I would not think he would have gotten far... Searching around the home I could see for that reason... Especially when one hears he mostly crawled to get around...

I agree, the other children would be key sources, depending on age...

In all of these cases, we know so little in the beginning it it hard to say... I mean to be fair children do get out. I shared one a few weeks back that was a little girl, no foul play and she was two... She made it a few blocks... In the winter... At night... It was imo quite clear there was no foul play... The father fell asleep with the child or so he thought anyhow... She apparently got up and got out... Either could not get back in or headed somewhere...

I wondered about that one in its first stages when I heard it (I do with all, does it not at least cross our minds even if we don't say it?) but no, there was nothing to indicate foul play. Weather alone would have shown it... No stranger's or adult footsteps, etc... Just hers...

The thing is if it had been daytime, someone would have likely seen her and knew she was far too young to be out plus she was barefoot in the winter...

I guess if one in that case wants to think of a wild theory, (or other cases of a child just getting out), a parent could shut them out or something horrible but these parents were devastated, neither was a stepparent, she was their only I think, etc. I can't imagine how he feels... I don't know them but the heart breaks thinking of it...

So I truly should try not to judge here nor in most cases but sometimes it just seems so strange... We don't know much yet but I don't know of how many times I have heard of a child barely toddling or crawling out... If any...

Kind of what I was wondering. Did he even make it to this "new house"? Hope they're investigating the old residence as well.
But the other children in the home should hopefully be able to nail that down pretty good for investigators.
I did not like hearing they recently moved but to be fair, it is because it makes me think of other cases where the child did not "make" the move...

I don't want minors named ever but I do wonder the ages of all in the household including the parents... As is typical in the beginning we don't have much info. Could a parent(s) been at work and an older child taking care of the younger ones? Do we have two bio parents? Were all the children home? Or were they sleeping and none can really answer anything...?

Like so many cases, this one will probably evolve in the next 24 hours although some do not and it is weeks... Or longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiPolarBear
Back