The Doe Network:
Case File 327DFNY
Left: McCormick, circa 1986; Right: Age-Progression to age 38 (circa 2011)
Tammie Anne McCormick
Missing since April 29, 1986 from Saratoga Springs, Saratoga County, New York.
Classification: Endangered Missing
- Date Of Birth: July 3, 1972
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 13 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5; 108 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Shoulder length, light brown/blonde hair; hazel eyes.
- Tattoos: Tammie has a homemade tattoo of "T.A.M." on her upper left arm.
- Clothing: An over sized, yellow and white striped shirt; black corduroy pants; and beige, high heeled boots. Jean Jacket. She was carrying a shoulder bag.
- Dentals: Available.
- DNA: Available.
Circumstances of Disappearance
Tammie McCormick, of 5 Deerleap Place, was last seen was last seen by family members the morning of April 29 before she attempted to catch the bus to the Saratoga Springs Junior High School, where she was a student. She missed the bus, and she never made it to the junior high school. She may have tried to hitchhike. She has not been seen, heard from or spotted by anyone since then.
Police were concerned early on, as she did not leave a note and did not take a change of clothing with her.
Her mother waited until two days later to report her daughter missing to the police because she thought Tammie may have stayed at a friend's. She said Tammie often stayed overnight with her friends, but would call the next morning to say she was OK.
Foul play is suspected.
If you have any information concerning McCormick's whereabouts, please contact:
Saratoga Springs Police Department
You may remain anonymous when submitting information to any agency.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children
New York State Police
Media - TAMMIE ANNE MCCORMICK: Missing from Saratoga Springs, NY since 29 April 1986 - Age 13
Last edited by a moderator: